Sooo hungry!!!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
I'm really craving chicken curry or pizza or something argh don't know what's up with me :(

Hi Kimmie -- Do you have any bullion? It might be that you need a little taste of something savory.

MM

Nope :( goin bed now anyway lol x

Im probably being thick here, but what is Bullion? :D

how about an early night, or a distraction? have u got a weight loss diary? maybe u could make one, add some pics of u b4 and during your journey, along with goals, targets, measurements ect. then each time u have a craving or u need motivation, u can go to it and add to it, read it ect. u could even print off some of your messages of encouragement from here to help u through. iv just started this and it works really well for me. iv decorated a ring binder with pretty stickers and added pages ect, its looking fab and now iv started to add things to it. it sounds a bit childish now as i write this but i love it! :) x

Its like a chicken stock, like oxo but with less carbs, you can drink it like a cup a soup.

@X Nee X -- like oxo (Broth) -- get low sodium and it is about 10 cals. a cup and low carb

sarah-louise x said:
how about an early night, or a distraction? have u got a weight loss diary? maybe u could make one, add some pics of u b4 and during your journey, along with goals, targets, measurements ect. then each time u have a craving or u need motivation, u can go to it and add to it, read it ect. u could even print off some of your messages of encouragement from here to help u through. iv just started this and it works really well for me. iv decorated a ring binder with pretty stickers and added pages ect, its looking fab and now iv started to add things to it. it sounds a bit childish now as i write this but i love it! :) x

I like this idea!! Might do this next week after me op lol and add meal idea clothes ect in it lol

Thanks for the info on bullion, where can you buy it? tesco's? and what department would it be?

:D

I like this idea!! Might do this next week after me op lol and add meal idea clothes ect in it lol

ah good, i know i find it really helpful and i know il love looking back on it in years to come :) x

I got mine at morrisons and I think it was with the other veg stocks. It's in a cardboard cylinder tub, like a tub of gravy granules, but smaller.

Brill, ill be looking out then on Friday :D

Back