sooo much energy!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kim&Leah, 23 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    today i have had so much energy... much more than i have ever had.
    ive walked to the doctors this morning, cleaned the whole kitchen and bathroom, took leah for a walk, hoovered the stairs and been shopping at asda.
    and i still feel like i could do so much more - plus ive looked after leah all day.

i love this burst of energy,... if i'd have done all that this time last week, i'd have been knackered now and ready for bed... even though i would have had 2000kcal more!!!
    :superwoman::talk017:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Its an amazing side effect of this diet that seem so odd considering the lack of calories but its linked to the ketosis it certainly helps to keep motivated :)

4. Caress

Caress Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Diet:
    CD
    isn't ketosis fabulous? Since starting this diet and getting into ketosis, I've felt absolutely blooming marvellous. I get up in a morning and I'm awake within 5 mins, instead of over an hour and 3 cups of coffee.

5. Sweetcheeks24

Sweetcheeks24 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Go Kim!!!!! :talk017:

6. emmmmmz

emmmmmz Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    It's only my 2nd day and already I've noticed better concentration at work (been rather unmotivated lately)!! BUT, waiting for the energy spurt to kick in, last night I was up 3 times to go to the loo!! And I love my sleep time!

xx

7. PinksW

PinksW Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.67%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I went to aqua aerobics on Tuesday and then had my gym induction last evening. I could never have done those one night after the other before this, would have had to had a days rest between.

I organise events for a charity and we had one yesterday. I was tearing around all over the place and didn't even sniff the buffet! Thank God for water and ketosis!

Pinks
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Its great isn't it! I'm sure my other half thinks i've got a cleaner in on the sly :giggle:I've just finished a week of working nights and i'm usually totally zonked but i was amzed to find myself buzzing about and getting loads done which i normally just dont have the energy to :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.