Soooo bored............

Nellyphant

Silver Member
I'm so bored today that all I can think about is food. I've got another day like this tomorrow to look forward to, oh joy.

Could easily throw the towel in at this moment and binge.

please don't do that have seen all the encouragement you give to everyone so try to find something to do lm on 5th day of restart feeling a rumbelly in my tumbelly (have a 2 1/2yr old) so also trying to keep away from the goodies lol :eek:

Aw hun how terrible. You have done so well and your a real inspiration with your words of encouragement to everyone on here. Keep going think of your goal I bet you'll feel so proud for doing so and not giving in. X x x

Come on Nelly, you can do it!! I know you can. What have you got that you can do around the house to keep you busy for a while? Washing? Tidying? Got any cupboards full to over flowing that need tidying out? How about some online research into a Valentine's present for your husband? Have you got any hobbies that you can do for a bit? Hope you get through this alright, know how difficult boredom makes this diet!

I have sooooo many hobbies and because I'm a SAHM all the chores are done during the week.

Being on CD has made me realise how EMPTY my life is. I have a great husband and beautiful daughter but no friends. I miss my family and closest friends who are 200 miles away. We moved here 11 years ago and I'm still homesick. I find it difficult to retain friends rather than make them as they all wander off to their families. Although it's been harder to make new friends since I finished work.

I feel utterly miserable and alone and am now crying as I type this as coming to a realisation that my life is so empty and I'm the only one who can fix it but I don't know how to. It's so hard.

Sorry to go on.

Last edited:
Aww I'm sorry you feel that way. Where do you now live? Can you join some kind of group to get to know people? Something to do with your hobbies, or an exercise class? How old is your daughter? If she's at school, maybe the parent teacher association or something, something to get to know other people. If she's younger, some kind of mother and toddler group maybe.

I do know how you feel though, and I hope that you feel a bit more positive about things soon. I wish I could cheer you up somehow!

My daughter doesn't start school until September but she's at pre-school now. For a few months of the year it's better as I belong to our village am dram (we do musicals - I LOVE to sing) so there's rehearsals 3-4 times a week but then the show ends at the end of November I have nothing to fill my time until the end of July when sing throughs start again.

Don't worry Caroline, I'll be fine.

Hello Nellyphant

I am sorry to hear that today has been such a difficult day for you. No good suggestions as I wouldn't think of anything different to Caroline, but just want to sincerely wish you well.
You might have picked up by some of my posts that I am a keen theatre-goer, but I can't sing, dance or act at all. You have a lovely talent and I am glad that you get to do the am-dram at least part of the year.
Perhaps other opportunities will arise in the future - maybe being a volunteer with drama projects at your daughter's school, very best wishes x

Back