Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Soooo fed up!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Jules77, 30 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Jules77

Jules77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(28.69%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Now I know I'm just being silly but my weigh in this morning has really got me down... I lost 3.2lbs which I should be ecstatic about... but I had my mind so set on losing at least 4lbs that its really thrown me deep into the blues!!! I know this diet has done me so well but I just want things to move faster... my clothes are baggier but I just don't seem to be moving down the sizes like others... i so wanted to be a 14 for Christmas but the way I'm going I'll be lucky to get in a 16!!!

Sorry to grumble... just had to get it off my chest... it was this or eat... so i thought you'd bear with me!!!

Jules xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chunka_Malunka

Chunka_Malunka Fat busting crime fighter

Diet:
    CD
    omg - id be chuffed to bit if I were considering your track record so far.
    i know we all expect 4lbs a week but it is your TOTM whihc as you know create water retention. i bet next week will be lovely suprise - mark my words

4. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi Im like you,I want to lose 4lbs a week,I have written in my diary every thurs what I would weigh if I lost that,last week I lost 3 and was a bit peed off,but,it really wont take that much longer if we did so Im not worrying its still almost another 2 stone by xmas if it did stick at that,so cant be bad!!
    xx

5. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Well done hun 3.2lb is a great loss.

Mostly I lose 3lb a week but then every so often I will all of a sudden drop 5lb it all evens out over your journey hun, things change so quickly on cd you will be a size 14 before you know it.xx

6. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    Know how you feel. It can be a little frustrating at times, but you've really got to look at the bigger picture -- we are going down. Better than going up or staying the same. I'm in the same boat in that 3lbs seems to be the max I can lose in a week. I had a perfect dieting week and just hoped that it would be 4lbs but it was 3lbs again. But sit down and add up where you could be at 3lbs a week until Xmas. It really does mount up! Stick at it, you are doing great!

7. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Ahem! Just noticed your signature! TOTM? And you lost 3.2lbs?! :eek: And you're disappointed? Need I say more?!!!:confused:

8. Jules77

Jules77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(28.69%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks guys.... think its just the TOTM blues..... I feel so much better in myself that that should be enough in itself... but guess I'm greedy (habit I am trying to break!!!).

Thanks for all you support... I love this site.... my food addiction has become a minimins addiction!!

x

9. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

omg - i would kill to lose that a week!!!!

10. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Glad you are feeling better about it all. It's funny how the hormones can really mess with your head sometimes. And that's a great addiction to have. I really think that the more you come on here the more likely you are to stay on the wagon.

11. soolaboola

soolaboola sisters of slim

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6lb(35.43%)
    Diet:
    ss cd (hardcore)
    embrace the 3 ,love the 3,be the 3 lol......i have look,it all mounts up

12. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Diet:

Love it! Yay, we love the 3!

13. abz

abz Gold Member

i'm really hoping for three this week :D

abz xx

14. Summerskye

Summerskye Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(34.6%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hey, what's wrong with (just over!) 3 lbs loss in one week? Lose that every week and you'll easily be hitting the 1-stone-per-month average which is what you could reasonably expect to lose on CD.

When I did my CD journey I usually fluctuated between 2 - 4 lbs on an average week, but it all added up to getting to where I wanted to be - and in record time too! I did it, so can you! :D

angie-bum likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.