Soooo happy!!!!!!

passionflower

Silver Member
Hi guys first of all I am sorry I have not posted on those boards in the last few weekes, things have been manic with not enough hours in the day. However I am soooo happy as this morning I jumped on the scales to find myself at 10 stones exactly. Now the last few weeks were challenging because I have left the comfort of SS and moved up the plans, this coupled with a few weekedns away resulted in a slow road but I am getting there. Being so excited to see this fab result I have treated myself to a little shopping spree. I have 6 lbs to go so I won't be that much smaller and here s what I bought
369934095.jpg

SKINNY JEANS (from Monsoon) !!!!! I never thought I would wear those, a pair of red hot leather shoes from Schuh, a few cardigans in yummy colours (I wear those a lot over vesty tops, they were from Wallis, Miss Selfridges and River Island), the hot pink top is a going out top, the gorgeous necklace is one I will wear a lot as it will go with nearly everything in my wardrobe, and some new Summer scent by Anna Sui, is called Flight of Fancy and is got a light exotic fruity smell, perfect for Summer day wear. I am so excited to go shopping now that I am smaller, and I want to thank each and one of you that suported and encouraged me during my journey (still a bit to go), THANK YOU!!!. A very happy Monica :Dxxx

aw hun, its so nice to see the effect on attitude this diet has, your post is so wonderfully positive! :)
Love the selection of purchases...and the photo's are really arty too....love it hun!
You should be so proud of yourself!
xxxx

Ooohhhhhhh - I WANT those shoes!!!!!! Love the results of your shopping spree and really well done on hitting the 10 stone mark - what a fab achievement! Wear your skinnies (and THOSE shoes) with pride hunny!!! xxxx

Well done - what an achievement! Great clothes too - I love the shoes, I have a thing about red shoes! The necklace is particularly beautiful too. You will look and feel great all summer!

Hey hon!!
Loving your post.. and loving your purchases!!! Awwwwww I love to shop now..... the jeans look fab, the shoes look fab..... loving the bright tops and WOW I love that necklace.. where did you get it its amazing........ and what better way to treat yourself to some perfume too .. Ohhhhhhh you sound so happy hon . Well done you..
Well done for being in the 10s to thats fab hon x
keep smiling as you have lots to smile about xx

Thank you ladies for your lovely comments, I am sorry to have left the necklace supllier out, it is from Monsoon and it was £16.00. Clothes do make you feel better and that saying that nothing tastes as good as being slim feels is SO DARN RIGHT!!! Keep to your plans you will reach a point when you are so happy with the way you look you wont ever want ot go back to before.:D Mwahh to you all. Mxxx

What lovely style you have ! love the bright colours and the necklace is fab !!!!!!!!!

Hope we get the see the whole ensemble soon !

ALL those are just loverly! :D I want them ALL! :D Good buys passionflower! :D

hey hun remember me? lol well done on your great losses :D and yay to new shoes and clothes :D xxxxxx

well done on your loss and enjoy those purchases those jeans and shoes look great!

Fabulous upbeat post!!! Only 6lbs to go.....you must be soooooo excited!!!

Monsoon have a sale in their shop near me, all their lovely dresses half price, I did have a look.....did'nt even realise they did my size to be honest, but didn't buy anything cos I'm skint! I hope they have a sale later on in the year when I am at target (how positive did THAT sound lol).

Loving the shoes....... xxxx

Back