soooo Happy

Yay... well done you. x

Make sure your sister has plenty atkins friendly stuff in. going out to eat is pretty easy though - meat/fish and veggies or salad!

bubbles are you going to post what you are eating ? then we can let you know what you are doing wrong x

hi will do from tommorrow as i dont remember exactly previous days but today ive had a lot less food as im panicking now im going over calories and all ive had is

one babybel cheese
1 packet of chicken bites 0.6g carbs
1 pepparami
2 litres of water so far
1 small stick cheddar cheese

cant see how ive possibly done anything wrong though since i started as ive checked every label and counted every carb to stay well under 20g, drunk water etc i didnt think portion size mattered as long as u counted the carbs? do people watch calories also? thanks

you need more greens. 15g of your carbs should come from your greens.
Have you been to the loo since starting?

hi yes i have and i do normally add greens will do tonight, yesterday i had big salad with iceburg lettuce/cucumber day before in my omlette had spinach and day before sure it was cauliflower/brocoli. not sure why we need 3 cups though thats quite a lot lol.
thanks for help and sorry for OP whos thread ive hijacked il move to another!x

Thanks everyone for your support. Just to let you know i lost more weight on the second week, I think our bodies need to adjust, I try not to hop on scales to often as i am disappointed when the scales they the same.

It is, that's great news Pauline, well done love

Hi Pauline, welcome and well done:)

Back