Soooo hard being 100% on holiday

Ms R

Well we've been in the cottage since yesterday and we have a roaring open fire & I brought chestnuts to roast for my hubby and I'm cooking all his meals but OMG it is sooo hard. I'm not going to cheat because it's just not worth undoing my hard work and I'm only 5 weeks & 2 days away from refeed & my goal but I'm really finding it so much harder than I expected.

think how good it'll feel to be skinny!!!! you've not got long left! I stayed 100% over a 4 day weekend while a friend was staying at mine. cooked her a full english everyday, watched her eat out verynight while i nibbled on my flapjack, boy it was sooooooooo hard, but now, i am SOOO glad i stayed 100% i am so glad i didnt veer off n i stuck 100% so i know after u get through this weekend u will be so glad n sooo proud of yourself!!! wohoooo u can do this xxx

Well the weekend is over & I'm on my last shake but we're here until next Saturday!!! Anyway I'm sure with the support on here I'll do ok, thanks Goose xxx

a week will pass before you know it my gorgeous! I will keep logging on and checking to see how u are doing. do us all proud an this time next week you can say 'wahey!!! I DID IT!

U can do it! Enjoy the break and keep chugging the water! X

Well ms r you do deserve a break but I know that you are so determent to get to goal that nothing will get in your way enjoy yourself and remember nothing taste as good as being slim xxxx

Hey Ms R. Sorry not been online for a couple of days only just seen your post. Well you've got through the weekend, well done!

Its this bloody relationship we've got with food - its madness because you'd feel so down if you did actually cheat yet sometimes its so hard to stay strong.

Not long to go on your journey now and you owe it to yourself to get to your goal. You've worked too hard not to make it. Best wishes.

Thanks ladies, I'm doing good. I think the fact that I only brought enough food for my hubby and the nearest shop is 16 miles away is helping to keep me 100%. Tomorrow would normally be my weigh in day so its going to kill me not knowing how I'm doing but nothing I can do, just have to be patient. There's not even a full length mirror in this cottage so I can't even look to see if I look like I've lost much! Lol

Back