Soooo.....pick me up please...

StaceyUK

Gold Member
I've had two functions this weekend - a picnic and a lunch out (which lasted 5 hours!). Normally I would be the picture of SW and stick to plan but I didn't. And after being in 'The Zone' for so long now I feel that two days off plan is a slippery slope. Not to mention that I just feel like crap from overeating! Now I know why I tend to make healthier choices - tastes nicer and doesn't make me feel sick or break me out in spots!

I'm not so worried about the scales damage as I know I will lose whatever I gained but I do know that this for me can sometimes be a trigger into bingeing and really want to nip it in the bud.

I'm sure I'll be back on track tomorrow but I could just use a little encouragement when I wake up, go to work and then come on here (instead of working!) to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Thanks!! :wave_cry:

Stacey we all have "time off" .. did you enjoy it? The thing to do is to enjoy the time, but also enjoy the feeling of being in control of your own weight loss journey. Sure you can lose the gain, but do you want to add to that gain and make your journey longer? You know that eating healthier is tastier and your body deserves better than high fat and sugar. You can get back on track as tomorrow is another day.. think about what you will have tomorrow.. planning is the key x

Stacey

Say after me - 'I am in the Zone, I am Focused, I am in Control' repeat this 3 times and the SW aura will surround you and inspire you to stay on the path!

You will be fine, take it in stages, one meal at a time if needs be.

Awww thanks ladies! I appreciate it. Am back on track today! Just have to decide what to do for dinner. Any suggestions for Green day? Need to get some S and SSs into me before the scales on Wed!

oh what i had last night chilli and beans on jacket potatoe.... kidney beans and baked beans are both SS foods i think. and maybe a little bit cheese on top

Stacey

Say after me - 'I am in the Zone, I am Focused, I am in Control' repeat this 3 times and the SW aura will surround you and inspire you to stay on the path!

You will be fine, take it in stages, one meal at a time if needs be.

Ive recited the above Lindam....... hope it works xxx

Ive recited the above Lindam....... hope it works xxx

Rainbow - be assured it works - believe in the words as you say them - in fact to make them work even better stand on one leg and close your left eyelid as you say them out loud - and I mean say them loudly for the whole house/street/town can hear them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back