SOOOO pleased for my friend's mum

roundrachel

Silver Member
Having gone through my LL journey I'm really pleased one of my friend's Mums has decided to give it a try (having seen my results at Christmas!). My friend gets married in June and her mum has a lot of weight to lose. She's always struggled but has always done so well when she's done a diet. And of course, she wants to be a slim mother of the bride.

She's just had her first weigh in and lost 12lbs!! I'm just so pleased for her. It brings back all the memories of my first week. The relief it was over and the excitement that this was actually going to work!

For all of you in your first few weeks I envy you in some ways. It's so exciting. And so great when you can see the results.

So that's one more person I've converted to LL (having done the same with one colleague, three friends and my cousins husband-all of whom have been successful!)

I'm thinking of going into town and setting up a stall tomorrow. Should I start asking LL for commission?

I'm just so pleased this has worked for me. And that it will for everyone here.

thats great
i have a friend who could do really well on LL. she is about 17 stone and is constantly going between WW and SW and getting nowhere.

she doesn't know i'm doing LL yet but i'm hoping i can inspire her once the weight loss starts showing.

daisy x

I'm sure you'll inspire her. In spite of people being a bit odd about it to start off with. Once they can see it works they'll all be wanting to have a go!

It's a great feeling to give someone you know the inspiration or confidence they need to give LL a go themselves, my Mum is due to start LLL very soon and my Dad is serisuly thinking about LL too.

It's great to see them get confidence (and confirmation!) from me that it works and they too could do it :)

Having gone through my LL journey I'm really pleased one of my friend's Mums has decided to give it a try (having seen my results at Christmas!). My friend gets married in June and her mum has a lot of weight to lose. She's always struggled but has always done so well when she's done a diet. And of course, she wants to be a slim mother of the bride.

She's just had her first weigh in and lost 12lbs!! I'm just so pleased for her. It brings back all the memories of my first week. The relief it was over and the excitement that this was actually going to work!

For all of you in your first few weeks I envy you in some ways. It's so exciting. And so great when you can see the results.

So that's one more person I've converted to LL (having done the same with one colleague, three friends and my cousins husband-all of whom have been successful!)

I'm thinking of going into town and setting up a stall tomorrow. Should I start asking LL for commission?

I'm just so pleased this has worked for me. And that it will for everyone here.

well done!!
She will thanks for years to come and of course LL.

It's a great feeling to give someone you know the inspiration or confidence they need to give LL a go themselves, my Mum is due to start LLL very soon and my Dad is serisuly thinking about LL too.

It's great to see them get confidence (and confirmation!) from me that it works and they too could do it :)

That will be a family devoted to LL then.
Family dinner of chicken soup sounds really great.
Fantastic inspiration, shows it definately works.
You wil never have to worry about cooking either.:8855::8855::8855:

Well done Rachel

Fantastic result for you - and look at your ticker.
Congratulations.
And fabulous to everyone who has inspired other people to try LL and also try other ways to lose weight. I know a rash of different diets broke out in our office once my weight loss really became apparent.
However, just a note of caution:
It's tempting to be evangelistic about LL because it is working for us, but remember the same thing isn't right for everyone and the timing has to be right too and not everyone can afford to do LL.
Your head has to be in the right place to do the CBT successfully.
Someone at work asked me about it today when no-one else was around and she said I really admire you for what you've achieved and for the fact that you've just got on with it quietly and not kept going on about it.
I do relate to how you feel though.

Back