Sooooo...JUDDD?! LETS DO THIS!

If I had a burger king I wouldn't feel like I was actually dieting lol. I think I will be having a treat day too but only when I see this works for me and gives me some results. Can't keep treats in the house though, so if I did want something I'd have to walk to get it at asda so its working for it.

If you don't buy it you can't eat it, as dad says your laziness will overcome your hunger and you won't walk to Asda for some naughties!!.

Whole point of JUDDD is exactly to feel like you're not on a diet...........brilliant isn't it!!

If you don't buy it you can't eat it, as dad says your laziness will overcome your hunger and you won't walk to Asda for some naughties!!.

Whole point of JUDDD is exactly to feel like you're not on a diet...........brilliant isn't it!!

Fantastic! I'm far too lazy to walk to asda, especially in this rubbish weather!
I'm also too lazy to get off my bum and exercise, really need to sort that out!!

So since I started this today, I guess I do still need to write what I've eaten today on my first down day.

It was meant to be a fluids only day but I changed my mind halfway through the day.

Breakfast
1 cup of peppermint tea 2 calories
1 cup of water. 0 calories
Mid morning snack
1 fruit tea 2 calories
Lunch
2 cups of Water 0 calories
Mid afternoon snack
1 cup of water
1 bowl Home made veg soup 90 calories
Dinner
1 bowl home made veg soup 90 calories
Peppermint tea 2 calories
1 cup water 0 calories
Evening snack
1 Ww yogurt 53 calories
1 green tea 2 calories
total 241 calories

I know its below my planned 381 calories on down days but today was meant to be liquids only so I tried not to have too much solid calorie dense foods today. I am looking forward to my up day tomorrow though, think in dinner will be chicken curry and lots of rice!

Well done - that's a fantastic start :)

Thank you:) feeling good. And I know I said I wouldn't exercise but I did ten minutes on my step block, not a lot but had to do something.

Hey Marzi :) Welcome to the Juddd club great start, I see you been given some good pointers so good luck & I look forward to following your progress :)

Hey Marzi :) Welcome to the Juddd club great start, I see you been given some good pointers so good luck & I look forward to following your progress :)

And welcome to my diary :) thank you.

Good morning ladies! I'm feeling so good about yesterdays down day. The thought of eating so much today is a little scary I'm not going to lie:(
This is definitely going to take some getting used to! I found the down day yesterday quite easy so I know I can do it!!
I'm going to sit and plan my meals and calories for the day in a minute.
Who's having up or down day today?

Good morning ladies! I'm feeling so good about yesterdays down day. The thought of eating so much today is a little scary I'm not going to lie:(
This is definitely going to take some getting used to! I found the down day yesterday quite easy so I know I can do it!!

I'm on a down:(, I have 2 protein packed meals planned though so hopefully I'll be ok:)

I'm on a down:(, I have 2 protein packed meals planned though so hopefully I'll be ok:)

Yes of course you'll be OK. You can do it Tracy!!

UD for me.... Just had my cornflakes, there's a salmon & cream bagel with my name on it for lunch... Dinner is a loaded Jacket potato with turkey bolognaise & green beans plus my choccie options & a biccy before bed
I use to struggle to get to my UD cals especially when I was was eating lower carb & totally healthy. but now I do 80/20 & allow myself a treat or 2 & that usually gets me close +/- a 100ish. Planning in advance saved my sanity & now I know what i can swap out if I change my mind without going over

UD for me.... Just had my cornflakes, there's a salmon & cream bagel with my name on it for lunch... Dinner is a loaded Jacket potato with turkey bolognaise & green beans plus my choccie options & a biccy before bed
I use to struggle to get to my UD cals especially when I was was eating lower carb & totally healthy. but now I do 80/20 & allow myself a treat or 2 & that usually gets me close +/- a 100ish. Planning in advance saved my sanity & now I know what i can swap out if I change my mind without going over

I've struggled to eat breakfast my entire life so I usually end up having a larger lunch but today I've had a grapefruit!
I'm still going to try keep carbs to a minimum at the minute and work them back in slowly.

Well,I tried to get to 1900 but u couldn't do it!! I didn't even manage 1000.
Its hard to go from vlcd to sooooo much.

Breakfast
Grapefruit 90 cals
We yogurt 53 cals

Snack
Apple 52 cals

Lunch
2 hard boiled eggs 144 cals

Dinner
Home made chicken curry and rice 330

Total 670.

I struggled to even finish my dinner I haven't been that hungry today.
Tomorrow is another up day might have to up the cals by having slim fast shakes as snacks. Who would have thought That it would be hard to eat so much! Lol.

Morning! Weighed myself this morning and have lost 3 lbs! I still feel full and heavy from last nights dinner too!
Not had my breakfast yet, going to start with half grapefruit.
Hope everyone has a good up day/ down day

Last edited:
Well, I struggled over the weekend! Friday Saturday and Sunday all up days. All over 2000 cal mark I'm sure! Though I literally didn't count any calories. I weighed myself just now to see what the damage is and not happy!! 12st 1lb. So ive gained 4 lb :( hoping thats because all the food is still in me. Sorry to share this but i havent had a bowel movement in since thursday morning. Today is a down day! I will try and do fluids only tea, coffee water etc but I have some pretty made bubble and squeak to nibble on if I am too hungry! I'm so disappointed with myself :(

Well, I struggled over the weekend! Friday Saturday and Sunday all up days. All over 2000 cal mark I'm sure! Though I literally didn't count any calories. I weighed myself just now to see what the damage is and not happy!! 12st 1lb. So ive gained 4 lb :( hoping thats because all the food is still in me. Sorry to share this but i havent had a bowel movement in since thursday morning. Today is a down day! I will try and do fluids only tea, coffee water etc but I have some pretty made bubble and squeak to nibble on if I am too hungry! I'm so disappointed with myself :(

Dont be too hard on yourself, after 3 up days 4lbs is not as bad as you think, do you usually do 3 UDs in a row? not sure if your doing 5:2 or ADF...you could break it up with a MD.
I can be up 4lbs after a UUAD which can happen after a high carb day or 2 (cake fest usually) but a couple of good down days fixes that & as you stated its probably a mix of water retention, food you've eaten & sluggish BM( try adding in more fiber). when I use to weigh every day if the bounces are higher than 1-2lbs I lowered my carbs & keep an extra eye on my UD cals.
Daily weight fluctuations can make the scales bounce like crazy @ times thats why I only usually weigh on DDs now.. although saying that I cant help but take a sneaky peak if I know I've had a runaway UD which is never pleasant.. lol....Judd is very forgiving though.. so just put it behind you & have a good DD.
Heres hoping a nice whoosh is heading your way :)

Back