Sooooo...JUDDD?! LETS DO THIS!

Dont be too hard on yourself, after 3 up days 4lbs is not as bad as you think, do you usually do 3 UDs in a row? not sure if your doing 5:2 or ADF...you could break it up with a MD.
I can be up 4lbs after a UUAD which can happen after a high carb day or 2 (cake fest usually) but a couple of good down days fixes that & as you stated its probably a mix of water retention, food you've eaten & sluggish BM( try adding in more fiber). when I use to weigh every day if the bounces are higher than 1-2lbs I lowered my carbs & keep an extra eye on my UD cals.
Daily weight fluctuations can make the scales bounce like crazy @ times thats why I only usually weigh on DDs now.. although saying that I cant help but take a sneaky peak if I know I've had a runaway UD which is never pleasant.. lol....Judd is very forgiving though.. so just put it behind you & have a good DD.
Heres hoping a nice whoosh is heading your way :)

I new to juddd and didn't plan on having 3 up days in a row it was meant to be Friday up sat down sun up but I felt like I didn't need to do that coz it was the weekend. I felt bad but I back on it again, yesterday was a down day and made my calories stretch very well, and again I feel full. It was carb loaded and I'm still bloated as hell even after taking stuff to help bm but I weighed this morning and I'm back down to 11st12.4lb so I'm happy. I need to remember I've got this diary lol! I keep forgetting and never upload my meals so I'll do this weeks meals so far later. Thanks

Back