• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sooooo Tired

Oinkstop

S: 18st1lb C: 16st3lb G: 8st6lb BMI: 41.5 Loss: 1st12lb(10.28%)
I was there at the end of week five. I felt so rotten that I took a week off the diet. I'm feeling better and back at it!

Count210

S: 15st10lb C: 11st10lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 4st0lb(25.45%)
Hi Lin,

Don't know what to suggest I'm afraid. I am on week 3 and I have yet to feel the Ketosis energy my CDC told me about kick in. Just feel perma tired. I guess it may happen at some point.
Perhaps you should go to SS+ and see if that helps? You can stay in ketosis on that plan, so your weight loss shold not vary much.
Take care.

**sparkles**

Silver Member
S: 16st0lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23 Loss: 6st10lb(41.96%)
I had a few days last week where I felt absolutely awful. I was totally drained of energy and could barely stay awake in the evenings. Going to work was awful. I think part of my problem was that I was constipated. I've never felt that bad with it-not that soon, but I suppose when you're not eating anything solid it takes effect much more quickly. I'm nowhere near as bad as that now-I'm feeling a whole lot better-even if I am still spotty!

Lin18

Silver Member
S: 18st2lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 7st4lb(40.16%)
Hi Sparkles,

to be honest even since my post i have really started to feel better, thank goodness must just be how it goes, first time for me feeling tired in all me 9 weeks - constipation a bit of a prob too any suggestions welcom - Thanks your you comments all

tryer

Silver Member
yeah today i was shattered, went to the gym to wake me up, which it did.
but have been very tired lately.