Sooooo Tired

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lin18, 30 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi

Been on ss 100% for nealry 9 weeks now, up to this point i have found ive had bags of energy, until now last couple of days felt so tired any one else felt this at this point even walking a short distance seems hard work.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Oinkstop

Oinkstop Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(10.28%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge USA
    I was there at the end of week five. I felt so rotten that I took a week off the diet. I'm feeling better and back at it!

4. Count210

Count210 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(25.45%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi Lin,

Don't know what to suggest I'm afraid. I am on week 3 and I have yet to feel the Ketosis energy my CDC told me about kick in. Just feel perma tired. I guess it may happen at some point.
    Perhaps you should go to SS+ and see if that helps? You can stay in ketosis on that plan, so your weight loss shold not vary much.
    Take care.

5. **sparkles**

**sparkles** Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I had a few days last week where I felt absolutely awful. I was totally drained of energy and could barely stay awake in the evenings. Going to work was awful. I think part of my problem was that I was constipated. I've never felt that bad with it-not that soon, but I suppose when you're not eating anything solid it takes effect much more quickly. I'm nowhere near as bad as that now-I'm feeling a whole lot better-even if I am still spotty!

6. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Sparkles,

to be honest even since my post i have really started to feel better, thank goodness must just be how it goes, first time for me feeling tired in all me 9 weeks - constipation a bit of a prob too any suggestions welcom - Thanks your you comments all

7. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    What i meant to say at the end there was Thanks for your comments - CD plays havoc with old brain he he

8. tryer

tryer Silver Member

yeah today i was shattered, went to the gym to wake me up, which it did.
    but have been very tired lately.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.