Soooooo hungry

I'm 5'3 and all I can say is I'm talllllll! I was 5'0 until I hit 25 and then I had a weird growth spurt, apparently I'm a really late bloomer?

Rights for 5'3 gals! Whoo!

I'm 5'3 and all I can say is I'm talllllll! I was 5'0 until I hit 25 and then I had a weird growth spurt, apparently I'm a really late bloomer?

Rights for 5'3 gals! Whoo!

Yay us!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Philip is home from work now, so all chance of cheating has gone which is a real blessing iyswim

Not much longer and another day will be done. x

Well done for staying strong, hun! :0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

Philip is home from work now, so all chance of cheating has gone which is a real blessing iyswim
LMAO!!! This really made me chuckle! I too have a stern hubby (thank goodness!) and the kitchen is out of bounds for me :D:D Until the dishes pile up - someones gotta do it :sigh:

But in fairness to my hubby I have asked him to be firm with me while doing cd. Seems to work somehow, because if he is home I know I have no chance of even contemplating being naughty!!! :eek:

Hugs x x x

Well, they ate their dinner (husband and kids) which I had prepared and I disappeared up for a lovely bath. Only bad move was burning a choccie scented candle and then massaging the oil all over. I smell like a bar of dairy milk!!!!!!!!!

Suppose if I can't eat it I will wear it lol.

so glad other folks have partners that double as the food police.

him indoors has just tested my sparkling water with a bit of cd flavouring and declared its not allowed on cd as it tastes a bit like lemon lol

Is great to have a supportive partner isn't it. Couldn't do it without his help

How fantastic having a partner doing it with you. Must make it so much easier. All the best to you both

Charlie xx

Back