SOOOOOOO whats for dinner

forme

strawberry ..... vanilla ..... chocolate .... you guys doing anything fancy with it tonight - mouse ? adding anything in to change the taste? :p

No just crushed ice chocolate shake, water and a blender... I might go mad and put in a wine glass with an umberela ha ha as it will be the only cocktail I'll be having tonight

i take my hat off to anyone that can eat it as a cake or mousse iv tried it and they were erm disgusting:( so its choc shake with ice mmm :rolleyes:

Chicken soup for me - I like it :)

I've just had a very dilute vanilla shake with a spoonful of coffee yum! I'm saving my soup for something warm before bed, I like it too:)

haha sorry but I can't resist pointing out that 'mouse' is defo not on the lipotrim approved list of foods.

Really? The vanilla are my fav. I like all the flavours, had a bad experience with the flapjack but it was out of date so that prob made it worse :)

Oops. In all fairness, I thought it was spelt moose prior to checking so I need to get off my high-horse! I remember someone (deezer?) put a list of lipotrim recipes on these forums if you're looking for variety in your diet, though not sure where it is.

Tonight we're out at friend I know they are going to get takeaway ... But I will be thinking yummy vanilla shake. And thinking about the weight loss

I'm having the Chicken soup tonight! I always put it in a bowl and eat it with a small spoon so it feels like I'm eating more! Strawberry and Vanilla shakes are alright (Strawberry is better than Vanilla!!!) but CHOCOLATE is my favourite!!! Is it so wrong that I actually like the taste?! Haha!

I enjoy the chocolate too, could go all week on just those if I had to.
x x x

I like the shakes too, but tried the vanilla with coffee today and it was awful....started off ok then got worse until i couldn't finish it! uck

Hmm might give the coffee in Vanilla a quick go. I LOVE Lattes so perhaps this could be a "sort of alright" substitute?

Back