Extra Easy Sophie Sweetcheeks Food Diary

Today has been quite funny really. I've never cooked chicken thighs before so I called my Mum for help... she was concerned the chicken would lose moisture without the skin so I said I'd cook it with the skin and TRY not to eat it and give it to the dog. I knew I'd be tempted and once I saw how golden and crispy it was I really just couldn't resist. It's quite hard to work out the syns but I didn't have much (I did share with the dog!) so I've counted 5 for it. I've had a low syn week anyway so if 5syns isn't accurate it doesn't really matter.

Anyway, I'm feeling satisfied with my bit of 'naughty' chicken skin!

Weigh in tomorrow morning... I can't wait to see how much I've lost :)

12 January 2016

Breakfast:
Banana
Mullerlight

Lunch:
Wholemeal toast (B), 2 fried eggs with ketchup (1)

Dinner:
3 baked Chicken thighs (5 for skin) and salad with salad cream (2)

Snacks & Drinks:
Pepsi Max
Apple
2x Clementine
Mullerlight
Cheese (A)

Total Syns: 8

Today has been quite funny really. I've never cooked chicken thighs before so I called my Mum for help... she was concerned the chicken would lose moisture without the skin so I said I'd cook it with the skin and TRY not to eat it and give it to the dog. I knew I'd be tempted and once I saw how golden and crispy it was I really just couldn't resist. It's quite hard to work out the syns but I didn't have much (I did share with the dog!) so I've counted 5 for it. I've had a low syn week anyway so if 5syns isn't accurate it doesn't really matter.

Anyway, I'm feeling satisfied with my bit of 'naughty' chicken skin!

Weigh in tomorrow morning... I can't wait to see how much I've lost :)

12 January 2016

Breakfast:
Banana
Mullerlight

Lunch:
Wholemeal toast (B), 2 fried eggs with ketchup (1)

Dinner:
3 baked Chicken thighs (5 for skin) and salad with salad cream (2)

Snacks & Drinks:
Pepsi Max
Apple
2x Clementine
Mullerlight
Cheese (A)

Total Syns: 8
I agree if you've been good all week then it won't have hurt xx good luck with your weight in tomorrow xx

Moved my Food Diary over to my This Time thread in the Weight Loss Diary section so I can keep it all together :)

Back