Sophie's Diary - Fat to Skinny

swhite

Day 2

So I'm at Uni but still living at home coz I didn't want to go into halls or live with any1 as have low self esteem due to carry round the extra 7. 11 stone I wanna lose

I travel for 3.5 hours a day to get to and receipts Uni do instead of eating on my journeys thought I would start a diary to keep me occupied.

Start weight 16.11 stone
Target 9 stone Weight I was 4 years ago

Went on from stopping exercise and eating junk with bf at the time.

Now looking to the future and wanting to b back to my confident skinny self.

So I'm on day two and everywhere I look ppl are eating in lectures on the street on tv EVERYWHERE. I know it's prob just me lol

Not feeling too hungry apart from I was in class and my belly was rumbling really loud for like 10mins lol

Oh well.... Soup tonight can't wait.

1 week today til my 1st weigh in can't wait to see if this works like everyone says it does.

I'm doing the 100% SS and won't be cheating at all as I know if I do that will b it I will give up

S.

Day 3
Really want to eat some thing anything
Finding it difficult today so far
Drinking the water but feeling sick coz of it :-(

Well done for taking this massive step. It will get easier, I promise. Stick at it and I'm sure your first week loss will please you enough to keep going! Good Luck!

Keep at it, it does get easier. Your going to have bad days but just need to keep thinking how great you are going to look when u get to target. That first WI will show why this is all worth while.

Keep up your good work :)

Day 3 practically over
Ive got through today then I can do this whole thing!!!!!

I'm an emotional eater and my family have just had the biggest bust up for years. 4 adults living together doesn't go well, and I still haven't turned to food

I'm so proud of myself!!!!

Bring on Tomoz

X

Keep on going lovvie! It does seem like food is EVERYWHERE when you first start but it does get easier. This diet gives you a break from food so that you can choose different emotional responses for comfort etc!

Well done the worst is nearly behind you! :D

Day 3

Bin going to the gym for months now and my CDC said to stop for a bit so I get used to the diet but I knew if I did stop then I would never start again so bin going anyway just not going mad at it and ive bin fine not had any dizziness at all and feels so good to be burning off more than I'm eating so I know I will have lost weight!!!

And I haven't felt hungry today at all but think that's todo with dividing up the shakes and soups so I have 6 1/2 packs a day instead of the 3 full packs.

Drunk all my 4 litres of water already too!!!

Feeling good about doing this!!!

X

Day 5

I really needed food I just wanted to chew on something. So had read about ppl eating ss+ meals now and then when they r on ss when they r getting cravings. So txt my CDC and she said it was fine better than falling off the wagon.

So just had a mushroom omelette but feel so guilty now that I've eaten something

:-(

X

Really wish I had not had that mushroom omelette as now feel so I'll/ sick and can't get off the toilet.

Don't think I will b giving in to food for a long time now don't wanna feel this bad again just for the sake of 2 eggs and some mushrooms

X

Day 6

Really struggling today. Work at waitrose on the checkout on sat and Sunday's. All the hot bread etc coming through making me really want to eat.

And now my family r having a chinese...... I really just wanna eat something

:'-(

X

Hunni honestly it gets easier. I thought the same and now 11 weeks later I'm 3 stone lighter!! U can do this :) :) xxx

Thanks bin feeling really low today
Crying my eyes out
But haven't caved in
It's so good to hear that ppl have stuck with it and lost the weight and that it gets better

If you can do it I can do it

X

Day 7

Sun is shining and I feel ok today
So happy that I didn't cave in last night a whole week has nearly gone by and my clothes r already starting to feel loose :)

1 week done 32 to go

X

Hi, congrats on taking the first step and starting the cambridge diet.

The start is always the worse part for most people but it will get easier and easier as you go along and remember you can always go on the 810 if SS gets too much, most of my time on the diet has been with the 810.

Also if you ever slip just get back on the diet as soon as you can and carry on as normal.

Water is the key, pee your fat away :D

Goodluck and stick with it, the results will come.

End to day 7

So chuffed with myself for sticking with this and not giving in

If I can do one week I can do the next 27 max to shift this 7 stone.

Getting there eventually

X

Day 8

Really tired and meh today really just mooched about the house had a bath etc and tried ti relax a bit. Feel like I wanna just chew on something

Oh well into day 9 Tomoz and my 1st weigh in

See if all this horribleness gas bin worth it

Night

X

your doing so well. the first two weeks are tough, no doubt, but you have made the decision that only you can make. everything else is hard to control but this is yours.
Good luck. lots of big hugs
foxyx

Day 8

Just had my weigh in and I've lost ....... 12lbs!!!!!

So happy

I know that alot of that is water in the first week but still so over the moon that it's worth it!!!!

Bring on today and trying some new shakes!!!!

X

Back