Sophie's Slimming World and Cinema critiques!

Hope you had a lovely anniversary today anyway hun! :happy036:

Hey guys, just reporting in quick to say thanks for the wishes and it was a really fantastic day in the end!! :D I am even more excited about Paris now!
We went to Yo Sushi (conveyerbelt!) and they happened to have a cheap monday deal on- the menu had all the calories and they didnt seem too bad- even the tempura was less than 200!
Shared a chocolate and honeycomb square from Costa, a frap and some forero rochers, but didnt have dinner and think calories wise it probably wasnt too horrific today!
Great day though :D went to Hamleys which was really nostalgic and then to the oxford street Topshop (would you believe I've never been to a topshop?) which was MASSIVE! Bought a size 14 skirt and all the 14's I tried (just 3 things) fit- the 16 I tried was too loose!!
I tried on so many rings too- am obsessed to be able to buy rings from stores for the first time in my life! Found one I really liked but 18 quid NO THANKS!

Off to bed now but feeling good and am taking my little cousin to see Papa Roach tomorrow LOL remember them?!
Paris soon! Yayayayay! x

Cut my life in to pieces this is my last resort Haaaa great song enjoy papa roach

Glad you had a good time for anniversary and cant beat ferrero rocher bought my gf a huge 60 ferrero rocher set and a decorative stand for her bday end of the month must get brownie points for that eh! Mind you be torture watching her eat them all

enjoy the gig and enjoy paris

Hey!
Glad you had such a good day :D

Yo!Sushi have Blue Monday's every week :) I've only been a couple of times because I don't know that many people who like sushi. So, they suck ;)

Sounds like you had a really fun day! I had a clothes shopping revelation last year sometime because I'd never been in to a River Island :eek: And their size 14 jeans fit me!! I didn't buy them coz they were like 50 quid lol, but yeah, it's amazing knowing you can go in to new shops and stuff will fit :D xx

Thanks guys!
I will be singing all the words to Last Resort tonight lol! I actually know a fair handful of songs from the days I'd watch Kerrang TV, but find Papa Roach soooo cringey haha.

Went to bed at 3am, cats woke us up at 8!! Ended up booking an emergency appointment to get inhalers before Paris and have been referred for an MRI scan for my knee whixh was so bad yesterday- agony! I ended up doubling up on nurofen and paracetamol, alternating every couple of hours and it still sucked!

Went shopping today, finally found G a winter coat but didnt get much myself apart from my fave lippy which was nearly finished- shopping was so exhausting though on just 5hrs sleep- already pooped! Will still get my mosh on later though.

RED DAY:
____
B- Banana, scrambled eggs with cheese (HexA1), 2 sausages (3 syns), baked beans (B1), ketchup (2), fried onions and peppers for SF.

Late lunch: subway chicken salad (+1 for olives and +2 for sauce)

Snacks: banana
Syns: 8
____

Will probably get a chicken kebab after the gig but without the bread as can imagine I will be fammished by then! If not though has been a pretty low cal day so far!

Didnt have a kebab- couldnt find somewhere to get one had a fruit box from saumins instead :D feel good about that now!! So a pretty low cal day in all; two meals, one of which was a salad.

Gig was OK but I only knew like 5 songs and felt pretty cringey being there! My cousin wanted to watch the pretty tame support bands so am soooo achey from standing around for to hours then beig shoved around for another hour and a half in the pit- knees are killing me!
Packing for Paris tomorrow and tidying the flat ready for my friend who is staying/cat sitting. Lots to do!
X

Popping in to Sub! :)

Have a great break madame! No eatings frogs legs or snails tho, I reckon they are FULL of sins! ;)

Def wanna try escargot ;) bet it is gross though!!

100% on plan red day yesterday- pretty damn low cal too! Still, +1 today (havent pooped in ages again and am due on soon- hope that doesnt ruin the Paris trip :/!) which means an overall sts for the week.

Oh well- off for a half off plan week now and am so excited! Last night we discovered FRENCH *******! We've booked a 3 course gourmet meal by the eiffel tower, tickets to go up the eiffel tower too, a circus (with 50 animals in OMG) and a HAAGEN DASZ CHOCOLATE FONDUE!! As in: dip mini ice cream balls into MELTED CHOCOLATE! OMG! :D synsational!

We are doing Eiffel Tower and circus tomorrow, Disney over the weekend, Louvre and Notra Dame on Mon/Tues and maybe some open air ice skating and christmas markets in between. Yaaay!

I found like 300 Euros I'd forgotten about (OMG) from the summer before last- AND I just got paid for the middle of the three projects- so all is good! Except bloody WI but what can you do eh? This month has been a write off and Ivhavent even been that bad so I dread to think what pist Paris/Xmas will look.like. G and Mum's bdays within a few days of returning = take aways etc! I did have an off plan day for anniversary so maybe that is to blame for the +1, but really... It has bren a pound or two on, one off, one on, sts, one on, one off sort of thig all month! After xmas I must knuckle down on red days again methinks.

I've brought porridge pouches for breakfasts but expect there will be quite a few off plan meals- wont go crazy and no pizza/burgers/chips or general fast food! I dont even like that stuff much. But yeah, deserts and wine will be happening ;) might try and jot food down on paper so I can later review how much damage was caused by what over-synning!

Have a great week y'all! Will report in from the hotel at some point :) X

Hey minis! Having a fantastic time here! Pretty off plan but not going too crazy. Quite hard to be semi on plan- anyone else think so? Can do 100% on plan but 50% is hard!

Yesterday food was looking good- healthy breakfast, lunch was a fastfood place at disney but I had fajitas without the wraps or guac- just chicken, veg and mexican rice, but then had qute a few sweets later and a CHEESE FONDUE for dinner!! So good, but 500cal and about 150 for the half pretzel I dubked in it :p sliiightly over HexA allowance lol! It was a home kit and just took 5 mins- ahh so good!!

Disney was lovely! Going back on Monday :D already did the Eiffel Tower and markets and such- has been so busy but a bit of a break this morning! Some shopping later then going to a circus this evenig which has TIGERS and stuff- ahh!

Going to have an uncle bens mexican bean pouch for one meal today (brought some stuff with me from home as it is an appartment hotel) as tomorrow we are going to the Rainforest Cafe in the eve so will be something naughty :D

Eating naugty stuff but tend to not be having masses of food- some days have been small snacks rather than meals and except yest most days have just had one main small meal other than breakfast. Havent actually had any sit down restaurant meals yet really (except the fajita thing) - mainly bites from markets and stuff, small portions at least! Rainforest cafe tomorrow and then a 3 course gourmet meal on Tues!

Hoping the masses of walking will balance the damage a bit but am ready to face the music :p
Lots of pics to come but cant upload on app! Hope you are all well :) I am totally bogged down with a nasty cold (sore throat included) and PMS but Paris is a nice distraction from it ;) x

Last edited:
I always think if you're a food lover, its a good part of any holiday to enjoy treats and different foods :) enjoy and SW is there when you get back! You've done so well you deserve a break sometimes xx

Back