Sophie's Slimming World and Cinema critiques!

Wohoooooo!!! Fantastic news!! Go you! Definitely gives you a nice little buffer for Christmas! Gotta love the post-* week loss! Xx

Was you walking around a lot? That happened to me on holiday I was dreading weighing myself cause I ate everything for a week but the walking around did me good :D

Thanks guys! Yeah, just shows how good walking is! I really need to get moving more! Wish I had a dog :p I really hate aimlessly walking lol.
I really needed that boost! Hadnt really lost anythibg in a month as it was all just balancing out an unexpected gain. So basically I need to go on holiday more :D haha!

Yesterday I had a bento box at my sushi place as a reward (for all my hard work in Paris- hahahaha) which came with 5 pieces of tempura, rice, 6 small pieces to maki roll sushi with raddish inside, salad and a miso soup... But then I ate half a box of chocolates at home too when I was feeling down- damnit! *sigh* oh well.

Yesterday I also had a big NSV: I nearly bought a size 12 dress from River Island ahhh! :D it was on sale and stretchy fabric but it fit well and looked good! I wasnt sure if I liked it enough though but now I wish I had bought it as I tried on my whole wardrobe and apart from 4 over worn casual-ish dresses I've bought in the past couple of months NOTHING fits right anymore- kinda bittersweet :p

I have no idea what to wear today to G's fam's xmas eve get together as I already wore my xmas dress with his fam on his bday the other day, I want to wear something nice but will probably be in one of my over worn primarni dresses :rolleyes: oh well, tomorrow I can wear my nice new new look dress and boxing day I get the exciting party dress out :D probs wear it NYE too.
Man, I am turning into a right girl! :p

The plan for today is to get pissed on wine and play board games! We are having a beef roast so lunch shouldnt be too bad but am sure there will be lots of other naughty stuff going around. Must avoid numerous mince pies! I fear the past naughty week/loss will have me cocky over xmas!
Semi off plan (mainly off plan!) until the new year now bar two days between boxing day and xmas where we dont have parties!

Spent houuurs sorting/cropping/chopping photos into frames and wrapping last night but xmas presents are all done now, phew :) everyone else ready? X

5 glasses of win, 2 of bucks fizz and waaaay too many chocs and after 8's today, but had a good time! and aside from that lunch was good- half a yorkie and some gravy with roast beef but mainly veg. Partook in a cheese board (hexA x5 again lol) but avoided the crackers and french bread and didnt have toooo much considering it was dinner. Had some xmas pud and custard but resisted the xmas cake later. Banana for breakfast. Didnt consume masses of food just naighty bits when I did, but probably didnt go that badly over calories and technically it was a red day :D Tomorrow will be another story though! I havent been subject to mince pies yet...! X

Had a lovely xmas :D less synful than xmas eve as less chocs! Today (boxing day) had a hangover breakfast then didnt eat much just drank loads of mulled wine at the party :D so calories wise not bad ;) tomorrow is my cousin's bday and the day after is G's extended family's party so more to come and expect a few pounds on but could have been worse and no bloody mince pies in sight (probably a good thing!) ;)

I didn't get a good pic of the outfit but am re-wearing it tomorrow I think for G's extended fam's xmas gathering... Might be a bit overdressed though :rolleyes: or will wear it on NYE- either way will get a proper pic then but was in a huge rush on boxing day! Here is the changing room pic of the dress itsself though:
Screen Shot 2013-12-27 at 22.04.49.png
Which I have paired with a sequinned cardi to hide the arms (looks OK in this pic but the second they are against my body they turn to squidgy flab eugh!)
G got me some small weights for xmas as his weights are really bulky and come undone a lot- he got me some foam covered small ones so I've already started using them to tackle the bingo wings! Great because I don't hurt my knee that way.

Here's a pic of the size 12 (!!) I fit into from River Island; wish I had bought it but wasn't really feeling it at the time. Hides arms though and it was reduced too- dang! Had purple glittery firework pattern that you cant really see here:

1387814115165.jpg

Huge NSV for me today: I bought SIZE 14 SKINNY JEANS! OMG. My last pair of jeans were a 26!!!!!! I never ever wore jeans because they made me look even more dumpy but I love the skinny jeans- they make my ass look tiny!? They are TIGHT as f*ck and I won't fit them comfortably until I lose another 7lbs or so, but I was so psyched to get in them and they were reduced to £8 :D from Tesco and they are black but have a nice faint pattern on them that I like. Can't believe I could do them up! But the muffin top suddenly became very very apparent- ouch!

Food today was great in the morning/afternoon, kept it very light as was going to Grandma's for dinner. It was my cousin's birthday so she called the shots and my grandma made this creamy cheesy chicken and mushroom sauce. Probably insanely synful! I brought an uncle bens express pouch with me so I could skip on the pasta (always bloats me) and had lots of salad (though it was pre-dressed which involved some half fat cream frais).
Lunch was homemade soup (entirely super free) and breakfast was scrambled eggs with onions.
Tomorrow will be off plan too as I have no idea what's for lunch at G's aunt's place but might (MIGHT) opt out of drinking to keep the syns down. Probably some sort of roast though so should be healthy options.
It's been a pretty off plan week but I really think I could have done so much worse! Yesterday there was a huge food spread and deserts that I totally skipped on, today there were two rounds of deserts (an hour apart!) and wine that I passed on and I didn't get one bloody mince pie all week! ;) I am feeling so happy from the -5lbs and I really don't think I'll have put too much on- we'll see on Mon though!!

Felt really great yesterday in my outfit and got loads of compliments from family I don't see much of, definitely boosted my confidence!
When I got home I did half an hour of exerbeat (cardio) and in the morn had done half an hour of weight lifting while on a yoga ball (for some extra core work) and watching 'I used to be fat' (anyone seen that? It's so motivational lol!) so I feel really good about that :D today my arms hurt like hell though! I wonder if there are some arm exercises I can do in the car tomorrow LOL. We have a 4hr round car journey, eek!
I must say I've been noticing recently that my body feels smaller to move in. When I sit on the floor and bring my knees up I feel really small- it's weird as this is like a jump of a realisation! When I was doing exerbeat I noticed there was more spring to my step as I weigh a few stone lighter than last time I exercised with it.

I'm going to set myself some sort of New Years task (instead of a resolution, never stick to those!) for exercise- for fitness and toning. Tummy is looking so flabby- used to be all firm and fat and now it's flatter but the skin is now noticeably loose and flabby. What are your resolutions if you have any? How was everyone's Christmas?
x

Attachments

• 20131215_135620.jpg
    20131215_135620.jpg
    544.9 KB · Views: 177
  • 20131215_135901.jpg
    20131215_135901.jpg
    550.9 KB · Views: 163
Wow you look fantastic in both of those dresses. Look at your waist!!
Hehe skinny jeans do super mess with a muffin top lol. That's why I like my waist-nipper ;) Just stops the bumpy bits being bumpy.

Sounds like you've had a good, but busy few days. Good luck with G's lot today. Excellent on the compliments. I should think so too ;)

No new years resolutions from me just yet - need to get thru this illness crap! But mine will involve building up my exercise again, even if it is only so I can walk the dogs without being scared of fainting! Oh and to finish and pass my work course so I can get it out of my life!! xx

Sophie OMG you look amazing in that Boxing day dress!! It's absolutely gorgeous! No wonder you got lots of compliments. And how amazing it must be to get into a size 12 too, really shows your shape off too. Shame you didn't get it, but I'm sure you'll be getting into all the size 12's soon!

Glad you had a lovely Christmas, sounds like it wasn't too synful either, fingers crossed for Monday and WI, but either way I know you'd get any gain off pronto in the new year! :)

Haven't set myself a new years resolution/plan yet. It's the first time EVER I've achieved last years, which was of course to lose weight. I think body magic needs to be in there somewhere though, I've been neglecting the swimming/walking for the last couple of months so would be nice to get back into that again.

Have a good day with G's side of the family today!

Thanks for the lovely comments :D I feel so great about it all that i'm (hoping) my xmas gain wont break my heart too much for once :p

Cheeky- getting through your mystery illness is a challenge enough for now! And going back to work etc... No need for a resolution with all that to contend with!
I need to get a waist nipper/spanx thing! I have a dress I cant wear without one too. Actually, when I was jumping anout to exerbeat my flabby tummy was giggling up and down quite uncomfortably so could do with one for exercise too or like a sports bra for the tum lol!

CT- fab that you resolved your resoluyion last year :D I always always said "lose weight" as mine but never bothered in the slightest to do anythig about it. This year I thought "better not jynx it!" so didnt say it!
Who wants to walk around all wet after swimming when it's this coooold?! Understandable that you've had to put it off recently- you've been so buay with interviews, CW and your holiday!
I am really keen to get my ass into gear this year- especially aftey Paris loss which can only have been down to the walking as I ate about a million syns! I sidnt find exercising helped my losses when I did halfvan hour of cardio a day for a month in April but the walking on hol seemed to do loads!
I lifted my weights in the car today for about an hour (on and off so maybe 20 mins worth in total) but feel good for getting a bit done :D

Today was exhausting. I think I hit my social limits yesterday (6th fanoly party in 9 days) but today, the 7gh family party nearly killed me!!
It was my first time meeting G's cousins but it was really hard to be sociable and friendly when I felt so drained. Some of them were a bit difficult (he warned me!) but others were so lovely- I just couldnt keep up the conversation properly, it was a real struggle! I am a fairly sociable person but I havent had time to breathe in weeks and had really hit my treshold.

Last night G and I had a huge fight too. Over petty things that had irked me through the day and built up but I ended up really angry and he wouldnt give me space, so I got worse and then I was shakingvand going to go all hulk and lash out :/ so I went downstairs to sleep on the sofa bed and he came and disturbed me and jfkdkld! Anyway, it sucked and we got to bed really late and that didnt help the day (2hrs each way driving too). I feel on the verge of breaking point with this relationship. I hope that doing some traveling together can rekindle things but he has been really annoying me recently and that on top of the stress of no rest time/time to recharge (I am quite an introvert really!) really was too much.
I have a friend coming to hang out tomorrow but it will be really chilled and we'll unwind watching anhorman 1 then 2 at the cinema. Really I need some non family/G time!

Didnt wear my dress today but found another outfit combo that I really liked! A skirt I got in the summer with my fave polkadot top. The dress woulf have been too muc, especially as the only cardi that looks good with it is the sequinned one. G took a pic of me that I IG'd and he was like "you look skinny :S did you distort this?" LOL. I'll post it later when I am at the laptop.

Food wise they had a mixed spread which I could have been 100% on plan for but I decided to treat myself a little and boy was it tasty! I had tinynpoetions of almost eveery dish going. There was a home made curry which was a bit oily but not creamy but OMG it was divine! I also had rice, cold salmon, salad, one piece of cauliflower cheese, one puliiece of a thin sliced creamy potato bake thing, a thin sausage with amazing caranelised onions (they just dont go that beautiful without tonnes of butter!) and a tiny slither of broccoli quiech. I had about 5 very small glasses of wine too- could have been better but really needed something to take the edge off of my desire to hermit and dont regret the food at all- was fabulous!
No dinner for me and a banana and alpen light for breakfast, but an options hot choc when I got home to warm up/calm down!

Feel so frazzled, ahhh!

Today's outfit:
581071_10153583613720618_1844694957_n.jpg

NOTE: This is a bit of an optical illusion :D I look slimmer here than I actually am LOL (G agrees!) the cardigan makes the white top look cut out almost, and cuts my hips a bit too. But anyway! Pretty chuffed all the same ;D

Just was browsing the sale items on the topshop website; they tell you the height and size of the model (interesting!) and they are all 5'10 and size 10 (or from what I saw) - inspiring! I thought the skinny girls on these sites were all size 6 or something. I want to be a size 10! I am getting to that 'squeeze into size 12' phase now, I recon once I'm at my first target (9lbs away) I'll probably be a size 12, so my plan was maybe a stone more after that which is probably about a 10 anyway. Ahhhh ONE CAN DREAM. Now I'm just getting greedy, huh? :p

I want to buy all these pretty top shop clothes but some of them are really occasional wear sort of things and I just think "By the time I find a ball to wear this to I wont be a 14 anymore!" hehe

x

Thanks bettyboop :D

Today I ate a few too many naughty chocs- lindt, uhhh! Cant resist!

My friend and I went to a Harvester for lunxh, I had salad bar with 1 syn of sauce and then grilled chicken with a side of rice and JD sauce (5 syns). On the way home we stopped at the sainsburys local to get grapes for the cinema later and they had loooads of treats massively reduced! Tubes of milky buttons, mini mars bars, fruit pastles etc for 30p eatch and mini packs of mini lindts for 60p! Bought some for G but ended up getting in on the action - this is what happens when I have been off plan for a bit, feel so unfocused now and letting these slip ups I'd nornally quite easily pass on happen :rolleyes:

Post xmas WI tomorrow- eek!

We watched Anchorman (one of my favourite comedy films!) then went to see number 2 at the cinema. I thought it was OK and laughed plenty but it was so messy and long, the story was all over the place, waaay too many characters introduced at the start that were pretty irrelevant... But Brick was hilarious as ever- wish his lady friend was showed off more, loved her!
I knew the remake could never live up to the original but I did think the first hour was really slow and could have been condensed a fair bit. It got better though. I honestly could just watch a film about Brick alone :D he is so hilarious! A rom com about Brick would be great!!

Dinner was syns free spicy chicken with veg, salad and quark. Did 20 minutes of walking about today instead of being lazy and getting he bus but a bit pathetic :rolleyes: knee was hurting though :/ MRI next week!

Woooooow at that pic! :peep:Lol! You look amazing mate.

Anchor Man 2 is getting so many mixed reviews. I wonder if some of the bad ones were from people who were expecting too much from the film? I'm hopefully going to see it soon! Really don't want to miss it on the pics!! Trying to get to the pics has been really hard lately with everyone being so busy and stuff. Still not seen The Hobbit!! xx

My friend upped my expectations saying she loved it almost as much as the first!
I bum the first one but I got a bit bored at one point in the second unil it picked up in the middle. 2hrs is so looong!
Hope you like it though :) some gold moments in it!

Back