Sophie's Slimming World and Cinema critiques!

Hey hun, hope you have a great time in DXB! I do love the Emirates flight, loads of films to watch.

Hope the shoot goes really well and you aren't too stressed out. :D

Thanks Jody!

Dubai has treated me well! Except the weather which has been crap!! Rained today- wtf?! In the dessert!! Typical! :p
(iPad again so Any dodgy auto corrects- sorry!)

the shoot went well. Debbie (the newbie) was lovely and put lots of effort in. She made a lot of school boy errors but forgivably, she was keen to learn and took directions well. It was extra stress though as I had a tripod camera to run as well as my handheld/monopod camera and had to watch over her too- stayed busy! Usually on these shoots there are big gaps of not much to do but for the full 12hrs I was busy busy busy!! No blunders though I don't think :D except my outfit! The dress I had recently bought was way shorter than I realised! There is a dress code the company require- black, decent and smart. I wore black tights (always used to wear leggings) and didn't realise that in stretched areas (thighs/bum) they weren't very opaque :/ anyway, I spoke to the photographer who helps to run the company and she was like "I think it'll be OK, oh well" but five mins later when I was slightly hunched over my camera to film an exterior of the hotel she came running over to say she could totally see my Knicks and some guy was taking a picture LOLLL CRAP!!! I had to get a taxi to a nearby mall and buy some leggings- but it was a posh mall (Burberry, Chanel etc!) but luckily there was an M&S! £15 for leggings :/ they better not get hokey fast like e cheaper ones do!
Shoot went well othwise though, bride was lovely and so welcoming- got us all food in the room while we were doing bride prep shots. She ordered a old of chips, various club sandwiches/falafel wraps and HUMMUS! So fair to say not a great SW lunch but I didn't have too much. A fair bit of the roti wrap with hummus though :p yum!

We finished shooting at 1.30am and ate dinner then- rice and chicken/lamb dishes and had half a piece of wedding cake :p probably burnt enough calories running bout and dragging tripods all day to warrant half a piece of cake?! Also had breakfast at the hotel- scrambled eggs with onions and peppers (made to order, yum! Asked for low oil) some baked beans and a chicken sausage and some fruit.

After the shoot I was wired and spent hours on Facebook chatting to numerous people and just wasting time as I needed to unwind a bit before bed after such an busy day! Got back at 2.30am andWent to bed at 5.30am!! Uk time that's just 1.30am though ;)
Set alarm for 1pm, popped to the pool but was cloudy and kinda cold so I gave up quick (did 5 minutes of vigorous water treading to contribute to cardio efforts lol!) feeling like it was a damn waste of time to wax my legs for this! But I am coming back at the end of the month too so hopefully they are still smoothish then!
Eventually made it to the metro (40 min walk!?!) then to Mall of Dubai (biggest mall in the world!) via half an hour of walking on conveyer belts from the other metro (incorrectly named 'Mall of Dubai metro') to the shops! LOTS of walking today- good! Hopefully it'll balance out all the hummus and bread I and again for lunch today LOL had rice too and then a cupcake with extra icing after- mmm! Breakfast was a banana and hexB instant porridge pot.

After food I Ended up in New Look LOL ffs, I can't stop this sales shopping lark! All of the sale items were also BOGOF though :O!! I bought some ankle boots (have never had them but wanted some!) in that deal and got a dress free :D size 12!!! Generous fabric though :p I also got a full priced dress that I love and expect to spend then next few weeks wearing as it is a good everyday dress! I bought a shoulders only cardi too- have been looking for one for ages! Had to take it back in the end though as it turned out I forgot to bring my debit card with me- it was in my UK purse in the hotel! DOH!
After that I went to the aquarium in the mall which was AWESOME!! The ticket was £13.50 and included both the walk through tunnel aquarium (i pressed my face to the glass and huge sharks were literally a foot away from my face! The teeth were insane!) and also the 'underwater zoo' which was basically a normal aquarium but with otters and penguins too :D it was so good! SO much better than London Zoo which is so overpriced. It was big too- I was in there probably 2hrs! Will share pics when home!

I had a frozen yoghurt (the guy said it was made with low fat milk but I am not sure about that lol, definitely quite a bit of sugar anyway) the headed to the Souk within the mall. I spent half an hour at each of three different stalls there- a silk/scarf place where the guy turned the place upside down unfolding all of the scarves to show me- they were so nice but I literally only had £8 in the world and they all cost like £15 up as they were 100%Pashmina or Silk!! I really wanted on though- damn! Felt pretty guilty leaving! The guy even said he would deliver one to my hotel where I could pay by card LOL :/ he was a bit overly friendly in an awkward way.
The next place was a rustic jewellery shop where I waded through a tray mountained with bracelets but the ones I liked were all out of budget too. He offered me tea and even tried to give me a free scarf as I was leaving :/ weird. Apparently all tactics to manipulate you into buying stuff!
The third place was an Ouhd stand I passed- fragrances. The guy was holding a perfume bottle and asked to spritz me as I passed and it was nice! He tried to lead me to the stand but I explained how I had left my card and he was like "oh we'll, try them anyway!" then spent 20 minutues coving differ parts of my hands and arms, clothes, hair and even individually knuckles with different smelling creams and sprays- it was bizarre and kinda oddly sexual LOL. He was cute though so kinda sensual in an OK way ;) but one spray thing he put on me- I swear it made me light headed in a really pleasing way!!! I kept smelling it on the way home and getting rushes of tingles! G thinks I had date rape drugs in or something LOL!
The stuff on my hair smells so good, I keep smelling my hair LOL! Might not wash it tomorrow so I can keep smelling it haha! The soft water out here makes my hair so nice and curly too :D
Anyway, def going to have another Ouhd pampering session next time I am here- want to go to a proper souk rather than one I side the Mall of Dubai as it is probably double the price for stuff there.

Had a really good day though :D felt so happy all day! tired and achy but happy :D

Walked the mile to the metro then after the train journey got a taxi back- it took ten mins and cost £2 and saved me what took 40 mins on The way (got a bit lost, but would have gotten more so on the way back without signs and phone with map was dead!)
Got back to the hotel at 12:30am! Was at the mall about 7hrs! It is open until 1am on Saturdays! Probably didn't even see a tenth of the mall though :|
Had some leftovers I doggy bagged from lunch for tea- mainly just rice with a bit of hummus and bread. Had one whole roti wrap I. Full today, they are quite thick though!

2am here now and leaving for airport at 11:30 but need to pack in the morning do better get to bed!
Wish I had had enough to afford the Ouhd, can't stop bloody smelling my arms- I look like a freak! It is so much sort of warmer a fragrance- less sharp than perfume and deeper somehow... Mmm.
X

Sounds like it's been a read adventure! Good news on the newbie too and I did lol at the tight/leggings......a girl at work always wears dresses with tights that go almost see through and it's my real bug bear!

We have flown into Dubai twice and are doing it again this year but I have no real interest in seeing it all, not sure if I am missing out or not but I think I will continue to bypass it for a few more years!

Hope you have a trouble free journey home :)

Sounds like you've had a fab time apart from the weather, you must have brought the rain from London with you!

Glad your shoot went well, must be a lot of pressure particularly with wedding shoots to get everything spot on. LOL @ the tights, what a pain! Also, soo funny about the guy taking a picture - yuck! What a perv! :rolleyes:

Awesome you had a full day to explore the city before coming home. The mall sounds insane, was it really cheap too or about the same as UK prices?

Food wise it sounds like you've done pretty well, especially considering all the walking and stuff. Hopefully you'll come back with a nice loss *fingers crossed* x

Hey matey!
Glad the shoot went well apart from the small dress issue ;) Pervy guy taking pics of your ass! Wtf?! But, at least you know your ass is worth taking pics of ;)
The bride sounded nice too. From the shoots you've been too since I've known you it doesn't sound like they're all so good!

Hehe at you iPad typo's. Ashton Kitchen :p Touchscreen and autocorrect are so annoying!!

Then malls and stuff sound insane! The aquarium sounded like lots of fun. I do like sharks! And they had penguins and otters too. Crazy!

Looks like you brought the UK weather with you! Hope your leg waxing lasts till next time ;)

Hope the flight home goes ok and you have lots of nice sleep when you get back :) xx

Thanks for the lovely messages guys :D will do a proper reply/update later.

Woke up with full blowm heavy period! Sooo glad it waited until I got back!
Hopped on the scales for my minday WI and got a b*stard +6!!! HOLY CRAP!! Have never had more than a +3 sice starting SW so that is a bit scary! The food I had doesnt warrant that at all though... I thibk heavy period + water retention from flying is probably to blame. Am going to try and ignore it until mid week WI on Thurs when I hope it has balanced out!!

On the flight I didnt eat much- got drunk on wine instead LOL. I had some rice noodle pad thai before the flight then skipped the flight meal and had 6 glasses of wine LOL made the flight so much better and killed my usual munchies! I had two cereal bars and some grapes and that was it for the evening.
I felt a bit dehydrated this morn so am going to blame all that on the gain and hope it evens out to something much less in the next few days! I had 4 off plan meals (one being sushi which isnt that synful) over the 4 days, but nothing hat would have seriously blown my daily calories so I just do not accept this WI result LOL. /denial

Woooow!! A 6lb gain :rolleyes: Yeah, there's no way that's actual weight gain! You're probably right about period and water retention. I'm sure that and more will be gone by next week :) Don't panic too much about it.

That was a sh*t load of wine for that flight LOL! Bet the time went by pretty quickly ;) Drink lots and lots today and you'll be alrighty.xx

You know flying causes water retention right? Honestly. It would explain a lot of the gain, especially if you were drinking wine as that would have increased the effect :)

I noticed the Ashton Kitchen type too and chuckled!

Yeah- I heard on Biggest Loser that flying causes water retention but I have never found any actual info about it online. Do you know anything more about it? Altitude? Aircon? General not drinking enough?

I realised something today- I ALWAYS avoided weighing in when I KNEW it would be that bad (i.e. straight after a trip or when *week was fresh on the cards- after Paris I waited 5 days for the food and * week to be out of my system!) so today I went into it kinda fearless because... I guess I don't care as much anymore about gaining :p because I am happy with my weight for the FIRST time in my entire life!
I mean, yeah, I'm a bit bummed but I'm not losing my mind over it :p which a few months ago I would have been!

Today, despite feeling bogged down with ache and bleurghh from * week I decided to get my ass moving! I put on the tv show 'I used to be fat' which I had taped- it always inspires me as it reminds me of when I was 18 and overweight and felt helpless and like I was doomed. As these kids work their butt off to change their lives I get inspired to exercise, so I got my 2kg weights out and did some basic toning exercises while I watched it. Afterwards though I thought to check the sky fitness channels and there was this kettle bell advert on about how 20 minutes of this exercise burns more than a 5 mile jog and it is both cardio and strength/toning at once. Cool! So I don't have a kettle bell but basically just used my two 2kg weights as they have fabric handles on too, and copied the 20 min ad :p they were showing all the moves so I just did them- lol! I worked up SUCH a sweat! It was all sort of squatting and throwing the weights through legs. I felt so good after! Sweat buckets! Next on was a bollywood dance work out so I did that too- 20 mins of beginners dancing (I skipped the intro showing how to do the moves and just jumped in for the actual dance then repeated it!)
So in total I did about 50mins of sweaty working out today, feel really good about that :) I actually downloaded (naughty! shh!) the kettle bell thing they were advertising (they were trying to sell the dvds for £70 WTF?!) as the work out is 20 mins 3 times a week and that sounds totally doable! I'm going to check it out tomorrow. The download has so many separate exercise clips :O it was easy but had me sweating so much and after I couldn't walk properly- the squats were killer!
I'm off to Dubai again on the 29th so hopefully I can get some toning in by then- maybe there'll be some actual sun next time and I can parade about in my tankini with more confidence ;) the ad claimed that you can see a difference after just a few work outs and definitely within a couple of weeks, so maybe a short term goal will keep me motivated!

Food today was EE as I had some leftover food I'd bought for the way home from the airport that I didn't eat. It was a shapers sushi rice and fish salad-y meddly. No actually sushi, just rice and salmon and prawns and the dish was under 300 cal and in the 'shapers' range so I am guessing the syns wouldn't be bad. I ate that as a snack as it was small, just had the odd bite here and there throughout the day when I wanted a nice taste as I had already had a third of it yesterday.

EE:
_____

B: Scrambled eggs with cheese (half HexA), fried onions and peppers and three pieces of bacon (fat trimmed), 1 syn for ketchup

L: Small portion of bolognase (free/packed with SF made by G :D) lots of iceburg lettuce

D: HexB cereal with golden syrup (3), banana and half ss milk (other half hexA) half kara milk.

Snacks: 2x sugarpuffs cereal bars (6 syns), light choc mousse (3), options hot choc with a few mini marshmallows (3)

Syns: 16 (serious chocolate cravings today! Damn *week ;))
____

Other than the exercise this morning (woke up at 8!) have had a pretty chilled day today, PJ's, TV, some light gaming, snuggle time, nice soak in the bath... Didn't sleep much in Dubai so needed a good chill day to unwind :) feeling good but really have the travel bug now- I wanna go away somewhere! Holiday or travels- really in the mood for either! Shame I'm so broke :p have to stop buying damn clothes in the sales!!

Not much planned this week, it's like a total break week after months of non stop being busy... So a good time to get an exercise routine going!
x

Some Dubai pics!

Screen Shot 2014-01-13 at 23.25.23.png
^All dat seatbelt slack! OMG. in Dec '12 that barely did up on the same flight (Emirates) and the seat arms dug into me...

Screen Shot 2014-01-13 at 23.25.45.png
^Here's the new dress I mentioned a week or so ago that I loved- £13 from New Look and it has sparkly stuff in the fabric :D

Screen Shot 2014-01-13 at 23.38.35.png
^I found some flowers on the ground after the wedding shoot and put them in my hair :D

Screen Shot 2014-01-13 at 23.39.47.png
^Aquarium tunnel in Dubai Mall - I pushed my face against the glass and sharks would literally swim pass just a foot away- so cool!

Screen Shot 2014-01-13 at 23.40.07.png
Screen Shot 2014-01-13 at 23.38.12.png
^Swimming right past! Look at those TEETH!
Screen Shot 2014-01-13 at 23.27.16.png
^I was on my own so I took selfie pics with my sharky friends.
Screen Shot 2014-01-13 at 23.26.57.png
Screen Shot 2014-01-13 at 23.37.56.png
^Burj Khalifa

Sophie you look stunning, and it looks like you had a really lovely time!
X

Hi Sophie

I hope you are well. Its been a while since I posted on my own diary, but I have been keeping up to date with yours (#silently lurking!). You look phenomenal but more importantly than that (I think) your outlook on life is so much more happier and healthier, you seem so happy in your own skin now, I wish I could feel like that. I have totally lost my groove/mojo whatever you want to call it. I am back and trying, but I haven't posted yet, I will do though.

Anyway I just wanted to say Hi and please send me some of your willpower and spirit! xxx

Thanks Llama! :D

Charley- so great to hear from you and thanks so much for such a lovely comment!
I agree that my outlook on things is so much healthier now, went through so many kinda obsessive phases within SW, I guess I was really scared that if my weight loss slowed down I'd get demotivated and lose the will to contunue, so kept making it harder for myself!

I think we all have this time pressure we unnecessarily put on ourseleves when we start eating well- we want the weight loss FAST and impatiently, and we want to get to target fast so we can eat 'normally' again (normally being old piggish ways!) do you know what I mean? I really REALLY felt those time pressures for the first 10 months or so! So desperate to get more NSVs, drop more sizes- when it is going well this impatuence creeps up... But the journey is so important to teach us out of that impatience and into a comfortable routine, something that works for us without deprivation and restriction. I could never do ONLY red days and soup days and gluten free all at once for the rest of my life, it is good to throw that stuff in occasionally to mix stuff up, but now I am learning that it is equally good to throw in some naughty foods, EE meals out and chocolate to make the journey seem less like a 'diet' I am dying to see the end of, and more like a lifestyle I can enjoy.
I had such a shock after losing 5 frigging lbs after naughties in Paris that is has motivated me to MOVE my lazy ass more as walking lots clearly.made the difference! This 'journey' is so much about learning about our bodies and what makes them tick and tock...
I'm so thrilled to be out of that obsessive 'must lose weight fast fast fast!' phase! I am starting to.love what I see in the mirror and give it more love- trying to tone it up and cream it etc to get the skin tighter and focus my energy on that (something that takes more effort- exercise! And that I am too lazy to get obsessive about ;))

I felt really low and glum this morning (period's doing no doubt!) and decided to do a kettle bell work out despite TOTALLY not feelig the energy for it... I wasnt loving it as I was doing it either but now, after 25 mins of pushing through it, I feel so much better! I feel like I did somethig productive and ache like hell but my moral is lifted.
I love learning things about weight loss... I've spent a year learning about what I am putting IN to my body and now I can learn about what I can put OUT :D I need to save this 'pep talk' somewhere for next time I get lazy and fall out of my exercise energies (I give it less than a week before this happens lol!) as I need to remind myself this stuff when I get complacent next!
I just really really really hope my knee doesnt start getting really bad again like it did when I was doing chair dips and press ups- lots of squats at the moment, makes me nervous! Which reminds me, I need to call the doc about MRI results!
X

Thanks Llama! :D

I think we all have this time pressure we unnecessarily put on ourseleves when we start eating well- we want the weight loss FAST and impatiently, and we want to get to target fast so we can eat 'normally' again (normally being old piggish ways!) do you know what I mean? I really REALLY felt those time pressures for the first 10 months or so! So desperate to get more NSVs, drop more sizes- when it is going well this impatuence creeps up... But the journey is so important to teach us out of that impatience and into a comfortable routine, something that works for us without deprivation and restriction. I could never do ONLY red days and soup days and gluten free all at once for the rest of my life, it is good to throw that stuff in occasionally to mix stuff up, but now I am learning that it is equally good to throw in some naughty foods, EE meals out and chocolate to make the journey seem less like a 'diet' I am dying to see the end of, and more like a lifestyle I can enjoy.
X

This is soooooo me! I've been in one of those mindsets lately where I want the weight off as quickly as possible and like you say it just puts unnecessary pressure on everything. Much better to enjoy the journey rather than always longing for the destination. I'm glad you've found it gets easier over time, you seem to be in a really good place at the moment, despite the water weight gain.

Piccys from Dubai look awesome, look how skinny you are now!! Looking at you no-one would ever think you've had a weight problem, you've officially joined the ranks of the skinny, gorgeous jetsetters now! (though you've always been gorgeous, irrespective of weight)

BTW, whenever I get back from a trip I always feel like you do now. I just want to travel MORE and discover new places. Was absolutely gutted when I got back from Prague and knew I had 5 months to go before my next foreign trip! I'm seriously an addict, think its because for so long I didn't travel due to my weight and I want to make up for lost time now!

Hope MRI results are OK, or at least show what the problem is so you can get it all sorted xx

Alright, I think it's about time I brought out the line my Sister says to me.

How does it feel to be an ex fatty? ;)

Dude those pictures are incredible! You do look absolutely incredible and you should be super proud. But, and maybe even more importantly, you look happy and healthy and incredibly comfortable with yourself. I know you always say you photograph well, but that only goes so far ;) Look at your waist!! *cartoon eyes popping out*
It will be very interesting to see more pics from Dubai at the end of the month. I bet you'll see a difference again even so soon!

Good luck with the exercising, but don't feel too bad if you drop it. Do it when you can and when you want to. Just like the food, if you pressure yourself you'll get fed up and disheartened. Ok to push yourself a little, I mean only weirdo's LIKE exercising ;) But you know what I mean.

Anyway, you look and sound great at the moment. So happy for you!xx

PS. The seatbelt moment on the plane is incredible isn't it?! :D

CT - The impatience has definitely gotten better as I've gotten more comfortable in my own skin! I think it's all part of the process though... I've been so restrictive on myself to try and speed things up in the past, but I've learnt about how my body responds to certain foods/restrictions as a result so it's not all bad!
I guess when I started I, like you, felt like there was so much to lose and that it was so far away- I'd never EVER lost ANY weight before so it felt so totally unreachable... then when I realised it was so easy I thought "If I make it harder maybe it'll be faster??" hehe. Now I guess I think "Well, if that's achievable then it'll also be achievable to tone up my gross arms/tum!"

I feel like I've matured SO MUCH through the SW journey this past year- it's crazy!! I've gone from having 0 knowledge of nutrition (I seriously didn't see white bread as a remotely bad thing LOL) to being obsessive to trying to find a balance that's enjoyable... But through all of that I've really really enjoyed learning about everything! I love learning new things and learning about food and nutrition and how my metabolism works has been so cool- now I'm going to learn more about fitness/exercise and hopefully find some new things to learn about too, it's been a while of just creatively exploring and not 'learning' about stuff, I'd love to learn another language or more about psychology/therapy etc :)

Thanks for the compliments! LOL skinny... Can't believe that label is being used in conjunction with ME! hahaha!

Feels weird to be an ex-fatty, Cheeky! Really feel exactly the same in a weird way :S more confident but yeah... I had so many guys staring at me/giving me flirty looks in Dubai and I was kinda confused- me?! Haha... I guess usually I walk around with G so don't get eyed up as much.
OK now everyone stop with the nice comments before my head swells :D

Seatbelt thing was so exciting! It's great not being scared about stuff like that or squishing the person next to me... or 'will the rollercoaster bar fit over me?'

I had a chat with G last night and am making a pact with myself that I'm NOT going to go clothes shopping until the summer now unless it's something I REALLY need (like a cardigan or something for filming in or for travels) bar the dress I need to buy myself in March for my dad's big 50th bday party :D he's doing a 50s theme so I'm going to get myself an epic polkadot 50's dress and a pettie coat! It's a really great motivation for me- I LOVE dressing up for parties now! It is like a mini goal to have my arms toned up by then- and since it is the end of march I can kinda fix that as my new target date, since I'm taking things a bit slower now with some relaxed eating days 'n stuff ;)
These are the sort of dresses I'm looking at- fitted and I'll be buying one in a 12 so better get cracking with my exercises ;)
Screen Shot 2014-01-15 at 12.03.03.png
^I love the shape of that! But with a pettie coat for more oomph!
dress1.jpg
Hell-Bunny-Mariam-50s-Dress-Red-1-600x600.jpg
^Def like red! I want to stand out and be colourful :D

Thoughts?? :D

I think I'll go nearer the time to Camden as they have lots of this sort of thing, might be risky buying something fitted online that might not fit right... But we'll see! Deeefinitely motivation to get my arm workouts in! I'm achey as hell today but mainly my back/legs so might try and do some weight lifting later, then tomorrow will be a rest day. If I can do half an hour a day, 4 or 5 days a week then that should be looking good by end of March!

Finally- food yest was almost a fast day but had a couple of glasses of wine in the evening (which were sooo nice, got all giddy and happy from them hehe!)

Red yest:
_____

B: Small banana, scrambled eggs (2 whites, 1 yolk), chicken frankfurter (2.5 syns/70 cal), fried red pepper
L: 2x wheatabix (hexB) with milk (hexA) and golden syrup (3)
D: one 187ml bottle (1.5 glasses) of white wine (=150cal) ;) half a sugarpuffs cereal bar (30cal/1.5 syns)

So maybe 750 cal with the wine? Either way, considering I did a work out too I'm quite chuffed with that. I'm going to try and follow in cheeky's footsteps and do a proper 5:2 fast day or two soon. Tomorrow I have friends coming over so that'll be a cheeky take away and probably some drinkies! Today I'm just having a normal red day, but maybe a fast day on Fri to balance out the naughties on Thurs.
x

Hey!
I love the dresses. If I had reason for it I would totally love a 50's style dress. If I were to pick I always like the black and white. But you suit red so well so I think you should totally go for that :D I don't suit red coz I have read hair, I'm pale, and blush a lot if I drink. ALL read does not work ;)

Must be so exciting to have that goal set. Your toned arms, a beautiful new dress, a skinny you! It'll be awesome. Even I'm excited for you :D
Where's the party going to be?

Well done on an almost fast day. Without the wine I'm sure you'd have been under 500cals! Not bad that mate :D
I've left you a few tips over on my diary about fasting. Stuff I handily picked up having been forced to starve by the NHS!! I'm going to do my next fast day either tomorrow or Friday. Haven't decided yet. I'm not in work Friday though and oddly it's a bit easier to do the fast in work coz it takes your mind off it. But, lets face it, if I'm not in work it's highly unlikely I'm going to be at 7am :whistle:

Sounds like you've got a good day planned tomorrow! What takeaway will you be getting? Yours are always so exciting! xx

I know I'm so psyched to have an 'occasion' to dress up for- especially a themed party! Dont think I have ever been to a themed/dress up party except like halloween.
It is just going to be at my dad's fancy golf club, it's huge and he's going all out, the whole extended family will be there and no doubt an open bar ;D I have always seen these polkadot dresses and thought A) I wish they fit/would look good on me and B) I wish I had an excuse to wear one!!

Not sure about take out tomorrow, chinese prob or Indian maybe (have been meaning to try to rojan josh thing for 6 syns!)

Made a chilli with extra lean beef today and it came out SO GOOD. Really spicy and sweet from peppers :D had it with some quark as sour cream and lots of iceburg lettuce, went up for 2nds even! I put fresh chillis from my window sil plant and it always makes such a difference.

wow, you look amazing in those pics. Well jealous about the emirates seat lol, was in an aisle seat in Oct and had to have the arm rest up to be able to feel comfortable, such a tight fit.
Love the dresses as well. wish I had more of those. Hell Bunny has some nice dresses. Have you looked at Vivienne of Holloway? not sure of spelling but my friend loves their dresses.

Back