Sophie's Slimming World and Cinema critiques!

Well done on your first fast day. I'm sorry you're hungry now :( Only advice I can offer is drink something warm!
I reckon you could do better at dinner next time, something more filling. Try and get some protein in there, that'll definitely help :)

Wow, G's feeling are pretty strong about your guy friends. Esp like the rape comment, that's pretty intense! I'm not particularly a jealous person, but I am also a bit too trusting :rolleyes: Hopefully he would eventually be able to be friends with Sol. Can understand his feelings about Adam, but, well he'll just have to deal the best he can.
Kinda sweet that he's so protective over you tho ;) Even if it is a bit annoying lol.

Travel plans sound so exciting! I must admit that Asia isn't somewhere I massively crave to visit, except for Japan. But Cambodia would be really interesting! So excited for you :D xx

Love that dress Cheeky :D am looking at polkadot versions of the same shape/style :D I think from close inspection that the back is very slightly elasticated which is good for fitting! Am nervous to buy something online for a certain date that I might not have time to shrink into :rolleyes:

Yeah next fast day will be better planned- had chicken to use up today but nothing else in he house basically! Could have done with a yoghurt or something in the eve... Spent my last calories on some iceberg lettuce with a tiny drizzle of salad cream light and a spoonful of marshmallow fluff :p

I'd be confused if G wasnt in the slightest phased by the Adam thing, but yeah... He is quite posessive. He has always had a "my girlfriend is my world" attitude and he gets sad/jealous when I spend a lot of time with other people in general, so clingy :p kinda cute but wish he had someone to turn to to not rely on me for all of his social interactions. He gets lonely when I am away for just a day!

Bedtime now, breakfast fry up feast awaits :p imma gorge on bacon and cheesy eggs and baked beans!! 600 cal in one meal, yo ;) x

As the queen of all things travel planning, I salute your mammoth efforts! I think that's what annoys me about my current situation with work, I am so financially tied and I would absolutely LOVE to do some extended travels around the far east, from Oz and NZ to Philippines, Fuji, Malaysia, Cambodia, Myanmar, and Japan.......a girl can dream right? :D

I am probably the equivalent of G if I am honest. Hubby wouldn't care less if I spent all day surrounded by men (in fairness, for the most part I do at work and I go to the pub with them etc), there is not a flicker of concern or jealousy, sometimes I wish there was! On the other hand, I am the one with the green eyes and I've been standing next to him when girls have openly flirted with him. I think I have definitely calmed down over the years, probably more so with my revelation that I am the one with this issue and I need to manage it. Trouble is, if that's the way you are, it's quite hard to change. I mentally reason with myself because I know he wouldn't do anything and I put all my trust in HIM rather than allow any wandering thoughts on the females in his company. I am not sure I am helping but I hope you both find ways to manage it, it can be stifling if not dealt with and that's not good for either of you.

I don't like these fasting days hun, not if you are planning on starting to exercise. I ate about 1,600 calories yesterday and woke up this morning because my stomach was growling! Please don't over do it :cool:

Hey Jody! I know what you mean- it's not a feeling you can just turn off and I get that, just tricky to find a way around really :/ can't really ignore it, I don't like making him uncomfortable either...

I read that some Athletes fast even during training! But yeah, I'm only doing short work outs a few times a week so will probably not do them on a fast day. Just read up though and a lot of people seem to manage exercise classes etc while fasting and that it actually stops their hunger :eek:
I'm not sure I'll do 5:2 as a weekly thing, but would be good to throw the odd fast day in. It's supposed to do wonders for your body, prolonging life, giving your body the chance to repair and thus avoiding diseases like parkinsons, flushing out intoxins etc. It's not meant to be a weight loss thing, but that's a side effect everyone likes of it LOL! But it would be really cool if when I get to maintaining I can have the odd fast day to balance out a slight overkill day of drinking or big meal out or whatever ;)

Had a biiiig fry up today for breakfast , to kick that metabolism's ass into gear again ;) bacon, eggs, beans, cheese, mmm! Stuffed.

Have been looking on this photographic height/weight chart for ideas of what my next lowered goal will be now that I'm so close to my first goal of 'healthy BMI'!
Photographic Height/Weight Chart - Body Size Gallery

It's really cool to see people with your height at different weights! I think 170lbs will be my next goal, maybe 165. I am 6'0 0.5" so I've been looking at both the 6' and 6'1 pics. My wiifit wanted me to be 11st7lbs from the start and I was like "Shut up you!" but actually, looking at the pics on there that looks like a good, slim, healthy weight for my height. I think I'll just keep going until I get comfortably into a size 10 to be honest! ;) still seems very far away seeing how slowly I drop dress sizes! But it's good to have a number to aim for too.
Probably a fair bit of 'getting into a size 10' will come with toning up, so I need to get my ass into gear with my exercises. So sluggish still today, think I've had a bit of a fatigue bug this week as I've just been drained all day for a few days on end now :/ Dubai always takes it out of me a bit (the flights, the mamoth shoot, the airport crap and the time difference) but it seemed to be a delayed effect this time as I was fine on Monday and Tuesday, exercising and energised!

Ii love that chart! I have looked at people my current size and they don't look too bad! Makes me realise how slim I looked when I was 11 and a half stone lol x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope you feel a bit better soon. Don't try and push yourself while you feel crappy, in my experience it just makes it worst. Plenty of fluids and an early night will hopefully help a bit. The extra calories today will hopefully give you a bit more energy too.

Gotta say I love that height/weight pictures site! It's really interesting seeing what people my height look like at different weights. I can't believe there's someone at my height who weighs 7 stone - WTF!?! Seriously though it was pretty illuminating, think I'll definitely be lowering my 12 stone target but at the same time it'll all depend on what I look like at that stage. I have bigger boobies than most of the people at my height so it's hard to compare exactly. Would be nice to be somewhere in the middle of a healthy BMI though, so then I have some leeway when it comes to Christmas and holidays. People started looking 'not fat' from around 16 stone at my height, so that's pretty encouraging, can easily have 4 stone off in time for uni in mid September! :)

Your trip sounds absolutely AMAZING! Incredibly jealous! You'll have such an amazing time I'm sure. Cambodia is meant to be absolutely spectacular - I take it you'll be seeing Angkor Wat? If not, Google it, it looks AMAZING and needs to be on your to see list if you're visiting! Its funny 'cos I used to think when I finished my Rad degree that I'd want to have kids after a year or so, but I'm seriously thinking before all that I want a few more years of having the freedom (and money) to travel. Would be awesome to have an extended trip like that where you get to visit loads of far flung places in one go. When are you thinking of going, this Spring?

For some reason China has never really interested me. One of my friends went travelling around the world and said out of all the places he went he found it the least hospitable place and people were really rude. Of course that's just one persons experience. I've got another friend teaching English in Shanghai and she loves it! She's had really bad chest infections though from all the smog. They've even started having projections of the sunrise on big screens because a lot of the time it's too smoggy to see it! :eek:

Anyway hope the travel plans are coming on nicely! Bet its so much fun doing all that planning - God I'm a geek! :rolleyes: xxx

I think that dress would be perfect if the wedding was in spring or summer, but not really for winter. They have no idea when it's going to be anyway, no rush! But the house is moving along now and it's officially sold and their names are on it and stuff. Very exciting! Going to see it next week :)

I honestly don't think fast days would cause any harm at all, I really don't. Like you said, the health benefits are supposed to be amazing! That's why I wanted to do it. Have been so ill and I want to help my body out as much as I can - which is why I'm treating mine as a mostly no caffeine day as well. Give my body a break from all the stuff I throw at it! I think you're sensible enough to not do anything daft or put yourself at risk. And, lets face it, I came out of doing 14hr, 11hr, and 72hr complete fasts in one week relatively unscathed, just tired! So if I can survive that being mystery ill I'm sure we can both cope with reduced calories once or twice a week :)
Not having a go Travel Jody, just wanted to say that Tetris is right in the research she's done and the only times you're not supposed to fast is if you have a serious illness or condition like diabetes where you can't not eat. It is supposed to be fantastically healthy for your body :)

Wow, your last calories spent on some iceburg lettuce. You crazy thing ;)

I think you'll know when you're at the right weight for you, I really do! You'll be alright! I'd like to be a size 10 too. I already have a size 10 top that did fit before this stupid weight gain, but it was quite flowy and loose. I also bought a size 10 knitted hoody in the sales and that's just a little bit too small, so hopefully when I do shift this gain from being ill they'll fit more comfortably. It's very exciting picking up 10's!!! I would LOVE to be comfortable in size 10 jeans. The top sizes don't bother me really because I have big-ish boobs and you know how changeable clothes sizes can be. But size 10 jeans would be awesome ;) xx

MrsGinger - that site is really eye opening isn't it?! It's great for not only staking out what sort of weight suits your body, but also just seeing how different some of the people are who are the same height and weight! 11 stone sounds tiiiny in my books!!

CT - It's funny but I used to have no interest in any of Asia except Thailand! G has really gotten me into it- he's obsessed with China and Japan and suddenly out of nowhere I'm really interested in going to Japan! Yesterday he was showing me this huuuuge word doc of travel bits he put together when he was first planning a trip like this that didn't happen- China has some STUNNING things to see! I know it's a place you could spend months traveling through but I recon we could just see a few things and get some long ass trains through it, since it's kinda dead between Japan and Thailand anyway (via South Korea)
Angkor Wat is the place we want to go in Cambodia :D we want to go to Borneo too- amazing for wildlife! To be honest, if we covered everything properly it would be like a 6 month trip, but we can't really afford that :p It would be cool to spend a week here, two weeks there sorta thing and get a jist of places we'd return to for a full trip maybe... If we're spending over a grand to get to that side of the world (between us) we might as well see what else is in the area, y'know? ;)
I think we could easily spend a month in Japan (it would cost a bloody fortune though!) or a month in Thailand, but I'd like to see all these different places and how they differ from one another... We'll see what we can work out, they have some options for flight passes that allow you to do like ten stops for a fixed price, but god knows how much that fixed price would be and the sites want you to call up to find out :p G is paying for the lot so... if he's happy to pay for it, I'm happy to tag along anywhere! :p this is his dream trip really, I'm just super keen for adventure! I even said I'd climb a small mountain with him in Japan! It'll help burn off all the sushi carbs I'll be gorging on ;) and there's monkeys at the top!!

The plans so far are just a mass of ideas. We were focusing on Japan yesterday and what we want to do there, how long roughly it would take, what time to go, what time is good for Thailand weather wise too... It seems like it gets stupidly hot everywhere in June, if we left in the last week of March after my dad's birthday bash we'd probably have to come back early June because it gets so hot everywhere... so it's about working out an itinerary that works in that sense... Japan is most beautiful in April for the cherry blossom, then we could work our way through South Korea, China to Cambodia, Thailand and Borneo then fly back to Japan and back home... Or something! God knows :p probably biting off more than we can chew but it's great to get excited about anyway! And motivation to get fitter!

Cheeky - I think a lot of people first off see this fast thing as a pro ana sort of thing, it does kinda sound like "Starve yourself diet"! :p but yeah, I wasn't that hungry except the evening and I really think this sort of exhaustion bug I have at the mo was pulling me down, but had been the day before to the same extent!
I'll try another official day more prepared and when not periody as that always makes me hungrier.

Today too despite the huge breakfast, have been sleepy and pretty depressed :( got really sad at one point; felt a bit stuck as we were waiting to hear from my builder neighbour who was supposed to pop around and fix the roof, but we were waiting around all day without a word from him- felt like I couldn't get on with any exercise in case he suddenly showed up while I was all sweaty and half naked, couldn't nap incase he suddenly rang (I get weird about naps- really feel sick after them if I haven't had enough rest!) etc. So it was a limbo day! He eventually showed up at 3pm then we had to go to homebase to pick up some cement. I had a couple of glasses of wine to perk myself up and feel a bit better now, but I really was in the doom pit of sadness for a while :/ haven't had that for a while really.

Size 14 was a frigging dream for me! I feel so good this size but I can't wait to feel the whole 'size 12' properly :D I saw on the river island (I think) website that they stated the height and size of the models and they were all size 10 and height 5'10 and I just thought- WOW! Is that how frigging slim a size 10 is!? I thought those models were like size 6 or something! So yeah- now that I am squeezing into the odd 12 it feels kinda doable to get to a 10 eventually! I think originally if I'd set that as a goal it would have killed me- at a size 22 that's HALF the size! But much easier to make a further adjustment at this stage.
So cool that you are a 12 and nearly into some 10's despite big boobs! Wow :D I'm jelly!
As I am flat chested and have a small waist I can cheat into some smaller dresses sometimes, but having said that... It's astonishing to see how much my ass has shrunk :p really is! G comments on that EVERY day LOL. We were poking my 'tail bone' at the bottom of my spine the other day- never seen that before HAHA

I think I need to get into some yoga... I've always liked the idea but thought 'meh'. Does anyone know any good yoga DVDs/videos that they'd recommend? Seriously CBA to go to a class but wouldn't mind trying it along with a dvd or youtube vid. Exerbeat and Wii fit have some too, might give them a go but they kinda approach it a bit mechanically, I'd like the whole zen vibe/music/voice of the instructor etc :p maybe I'll try some tonight when the neighbour is off my roof. Something less energetic that I can have a go at when I feel dopey like now...

Ok now I want to go to Asia :p I've always had a bit of a thing for Japanese culture and I am a bit of an anime geek. I desperately want to visit the Studio Ghibli museum! I'd be quite happy to go to Japan for a week and then fly on to Aus and NZ. Had better remember to put the lotto on next week ;)

I can sort of understand the link to anorexia with the fasting, but surely not if you'd never had an eating disorder before? And it's not like we're actually starving ourselves. I mean, look at our diaries for fast days, still a pretty good amount of food on there! I've been reading thru some blogs and forums and I saw this post yesterday from a married couple who keep their food to 500cals 5 days a week..... f*ck that ;) And loads of people, for the first month, cut out sweets/cakes/sugar/sweetner the WHOLE time, not just on fast days. I don't think so ;) Way too much effort that!
I have to say that I never saw it as a "starve yourself" diet at all. Guess it's just people's views and opinions on things. I can definitely see how people could get a bit carried away with it. I mean I felt SO good after my fast days and like it was a real achievement. But, I like my food way too much to get carried away with it lol!
I promise I will pester you if you get carried away if you promise to do the same for me? ;)

I was a size 20/22 too and my absolute dream size was a 14. How things change eh?! LOL! I'd be THRILLED do be a solid size 12 on top (bit difficult with stupid clothes sizes!) but size 10 bottoms would be awesome. And it does seem pretty achievable! Just odd with the sizes, like I bought that size 10 hoody which is just a touch too small. But also bought a a jumper from the same store, but different collection, in an 18 and it's only a bit too big. Stupid sizes!!! Will be a nice 'slouchy' jumper tho :)
I love that G loves your new bum and is poking your tail bone :p I remember when my collar bones appeared and I was so grossed out LOL! I quite like being able to feel my hips tho :eek:

I've wanted to get in to yoga for ages, but, like you, I don't want to go to class lol! The Wii Fit ones are ok, but it only seems bothered about your balance and not the form or anything. I'd love to find a decent yoga dvd. Would be fantastic for my crappy joints and muscles!xx

I frigging love my collar bones now haha! But my favourite is my pelvic bones which are quite prominent when I lie down- love that :p I find them sexy haha! I hate rib cages though- the sister in law in Breaking Bad had really awful rib cage showing through a low cut dress in one if the first eps- ew!

I'm way too lazy/foodie to over do fast days but will fedex you a box of krispy cremes if you ever do ;) hehe. I could never detox sugar!! Nooooo!! Inhave sugar on everything! Even my savour dishes have ketchup or sweet sauces lol!

I don't like my collar bones at all. They make me go "Ick" lol! But totally agree with you on pelvic bones :D

Why wouldn't anyone ever want to detox sugar?! Complete madness ;) Me trying not to have caffeine is bad enough! But sugar?! Pfffft!!
Yeah I like sauces and stuff with my food too. Sugar is awesome :p
Haha you can just tell me off if I do anything silly. Although I wouldn't exactly say no to the donuts! Lol.xx

Funny you think they're ick! :p

Forgot to update food last night. Had a Red day but oversynned; 3 small glasses of wine, two 100cal choc muller light pud things (i wanted somethig sweet, I was full, I was going to just have a regular muller light but at the same calories I thought I might as well have the thing I wanted that would fix my cravings, since the whole 'stay full longer' attitude of the free food was unnecessary as it was 10pm and I WAS full :rolleyes: but yeah- they're niiice!)
Breakfast was a big free fry up, dinner was some picky bits of leftover chicken and chicken slices made into parcels with branstons, salad, cheese and cucumber. Not too bad calories wise but syns wise not great :p
Cousin's 3rd bday today- wanted a nice detoxy red day before tomorrow's WI but will be surrounded by party food and homemade salt beef lutkas for early dinner- Wow I am excited about those! So wont be detoxing today lol!
Feels like ages since I've seen the family after seeing them half a dozen times in two weeks over xmas :p really hasnt been long though! I'm looking forward to dolling up a bit in one of my Jan sales outfits ;)

I think it would have been impossible and even torturous to be detoxing today!

Did you have a nice day? What did you decide to wear?

I wouldn't worry about yesterdays snacking too much either! I agree that it seems daft to have something like those Muller or Shape desserts be synable when the yogurt equivalent, for the same cals, is free. Very strange!xx

Makes some sense for the yoghurts to be free as they keep you full for longer and calcium is good for weight loss- but yeah, calories in, calories out- might as well fight the craving if they are the same!

I wore a floral skater dress I got in Dubai. Lots of cringeycomments again but my dad's cousin who I hadnt seen in a year was fun as she was so shocked! She said my shoulders are small now- odd comment (hadnt noticed that!) haha :D

I had quite a few naughties today... 2 glasses of prosecco, 2 bite size 'pop cakes' that we (all the kids and I) decorated ourselves (they were lolypop styled/sized cakes that we dipped in melted chocolate then put sprinkles on- yummm! Had quite a bit of melted choc on its own too hehe) then dinner was salt beef and latkas- basically potato pancakes but full oil versions! Only had two small ones and a few slices of salt beef which was really yum (not sure the syns there), haf a hexB to dedicate to probs half a potato worth of lutkas and some of the oil consumed with it... Had a really small plate of food as the drinks had curbed my hunger, but got hungry at the cinema later!
Saw American Hustle which I enjoyed, but thought was way too long. Jennifer Lawrence was awesome! As were Bale and Amy Adams (twit t-wooo!) but didnt rate Bradley Cooper :p never reaaally do. Lots of giggles in it but the story seemed a bit overly complicated whih wasnt necessary- the characters were holding it up without all of the messy business going on behind IMO.

At the cinema I munched through: beef jerky, grapes, a muller light, a homemade cup of jelly and a mini pack of milky buttons whih one by one I let melt on my tongue- lasted half an hour :D

Lunch was homemade beef and bacon burgers with a wholemeal bun, onions and spinach. They were so yummy! Lots of cheese too :p both Hex's!

WI tomorrow, eeeek.

Oh- also! I did a kettleworx work out! Nearly killed me though and my energy was still crazy low as it has been all week, so only managed half of it :/ I did walk to and from my aunts (around 35mins total) which I felt really good about. I need to go for more walks just generally! Knee hurt though, think the kettleworx squats and press ups werent great for it. Still havent called about my MRI results! Oops.

My dad suggested I take up a weekly sport or something and I quite lile the idea! I love basketball, netball and rounders, wonder if I can find a for fun only team to play with once a week... G and I have been talking about taking up Karate again and have signed up for a free introductory class next weekend.

Energy has SUCKED today and work out attempt really drained me; got back from the cinema in a fowl mood and snapped at G and threw a bit of a hissy over nothing :/

Hehe at least they're good cringey comments. Small shoulders tho? Erm, ok lol!!

Food doesn't sound too bad for a party. I'd love to have a go at cake pops, but I'd totally eat them all :p

I love your cinema snacking!! Makes mine look really tame ;) It's odd isn't it how we feel like we need to snack during a film. I used to be really really bad at the cinema, so glad I'm now mostly good and usually take healthy SW stuff. Obv not all the time because I do cave in to the odd pic and mix - working on that tho!
I'm going to see American Hustle tomorrow. No one else really fancies it so being brave and going it alone :)

Call for your bloody MRI results woman ;) Great about the walking tho!
I miss karate so much. Don't think I'll ever be able to train properly again now :( Apart from mystery illness my hips and knees are a bit f*cked! Would definitely consider taking up swimming again and maybe looking back in to getting a bike. Think I probably need low joint impact stuff. Looking forward to working walking back in to my routine again. Trying to get settled with being back in work and then start putting in some dog walks too. Really looking forward to that!

Hope you're feeling better soon. Whatever is going on seems to be really lingering for you :( xx

Aw crap! +4 this morning! Jeeze my body is going through the motions :/ since last mon it's been +6, -10, +4!
I am REALLY achey from my strength work out yesterday, so am hoping at least part of the gain is down to muscle repair/fluid retention, but I have had a fair few naughties this week too :/
Sad thing is I am still really craving a nice meal out :(
I wonder if the huge fluctuation has had an impact on my low energy/mood... I have never had a gain more than 3lbs or a loss more than 5lbs and this week I have fluctuated way more on both ends!!
Anyway it evens out as losing the dubai gain but otherwise an STS :( hope it's back off by thurs, could taste the finish line for a bit there. Sigh!

Argh Soph, your body water seems to be going haywire these last couple of weeks. Totally explainable though by the flight and then the salt beef yesterday. I bet you'll see that gain all gone by midweek WI. Can still understand it being a pain in the ass!

I'll second Cheeky - GET THE MRI RESULTS! If you're anything like me you'll probably only remember to do this at the middle of the night, but seriously no point being in pain when hopefully it can be sorted!

You lost me a bit on this thread - pelvic bones? Collar bones? What are these mythical beasts! :D Hopefully in a few more stone, eh? Tbh I can feel them a bit, but only lurking beneath the surface. Bet it's fab to actually have them, looking forward to that part! :)

The trip sounds amazing so far. WOW @ G paying for it all, what a star! Completely agree with you about the flights, it's so expensive to even get to that side of the world that you want to spend a decent amount of time exploring once you've arrived. I know someone who went to Thailand for a week, I was like, WHYYYY. I know people work and stuff but surely most employers would let you take 2-3 weeks together for somewhere like that! I hope mine do anyway, bet once I'm qualified they'll get sick of me asking to extended leave! :p

Karate sounds awesome. I've been talking for ages about doing kickboxing with one of my friends but didn't really feel confident enough to do it at nearly 25 stone! I'm seeing her on Thur so going to try and get it organised at last. Determined to finally get back into exercise, I'll have no excuse once the coursework is on on Wed!

You lost me a bit on this thread - pelvic bones? Collar bones? What are these mythical beasts! :D Hopefully in a few more stone, eh? Tbh I can feel them a bit, but only lurking beneath the surface. Bet it's fab to actually have them, looking forward to that part! :)

That made me laugh LOL! I noticed my collar bones come out after a couple of stone off I think, my friend pointed them out and then I couldn't stop staring! So you'll probably see them soon! :D

Going to Thailand for a week is so silly! So expensive!
When I go to Dubai for 3 days for shoots I always find that a bit silly, but actually it's so expensive to stay out there and I haven't got a huge interest in the place so haven't asked to extend my flights for a holiday out there :p keeps it interesting when I do get the odd day off too.
Really cool of G to pay for it all :p it's going to cost LOADS though... We looked at some budget sites for Japan and it works out that once we're out there it'll cost about £100 a DAY between us for a bed, food and general spending- that's without the £250 travel card to use the trains for two weeks (which is a discount for tourists! Locals pay way more than that!)
Japan will obviously be the most expensive of the places but travelling between them all will cost an arm and leg too when you add it all together... G has savings from before we met but I wonder how much this'll take out of them, and if we'll be forced into 'proper jobs' after that...! Not that that would necessarily be a bad thing :rolleyes:

Forgot about salt beef being... eh... salty LOL! I think I always make excuses for gains and this time there isn't a proper one really, I haven't been great- had a chinese and drinks on Thurs, too casual about treats at the party yesterday, a couple of glasses of wine throughout the week here and there that I didn't properly syn (to take the edge off feeling so sh*t!) so yeah, it's kinda understandable a gain really :( really lost my SW mojo at the mo though, really craving naughties and carbs, comfort things. I'm not really sure what's going on with me this past week but there is definitely something messing me around internally, making me low energy, sad, depressed... I hope it passes soon! But it definitely is having it's hand on what I eat and drink :(

Kickboxing would be so cool! I wanted to do general arm boxing as I have loved it on my wii games and in this one free class I got, but it's SO expensive here and there's only one place a bus ride away that does it that costs a fortune sadly! Karate is just down the road though so that'll be good :)

I called the doc earlier and am getting a phone call appointment on Thurs to discuss MRI results!

Cheeky- I hate the cinema munchies I get! But if I go empty handed I can't focus on the film lol!
Shame that you can't do karate because of your joints :( maybe eventually some gentle Tai Chi, or not even that?
x

Back