Sophie's Slimming World and Cinema critiques!

Haha no beans for me!! Realise I'd only be having half a tin then out of the country so the rest would be wasted (or I'd gas out the flight!)

Off to bed now but had a great afternoon talking to some girlfriends about India travel plans late Oct. Had a banoffie milionaires shorbread thing ;) but otherwise a fairly decent red day. Had an extra HexB though!
Potato pancake for breakfast (with olive oil) and homemade burger with spinach side for lunch (was so good!) dinner was some left over beef a salmon with cucumber.

Gotta be up earlyish so off to bed now! Will update properly on the gatwick express ;)
Exercise today was 25mins walk instead of buses- Great NSV to realise my highs barely touch when I walk now! Just the tiniest amount :O no more summer chaffing for me!! :D all the squats must be helping! Leg muscles kill today!
X

Woop @ no chaffing, awesome nsv!! :)

Have a safe flight and enjoy your sushi fix!

Glad India travels seem to be coming together, you're a total globetrotter this year! (not at all jel, honest...haha ;))

I tried crunches without warming up once and I swear my abs were 'pulled' or whatever for like a week! It hurt to laugh!! :p
My legs are still aching from the kettleworx two days ago... Last time I went to Dubai I strained my arms the day before and camera work was harder because of it, so made a thing of not exercising yesterday :p

Thinking about the NSV- I was wearing tights so I guess they kinda gold the flab together a bit, might still touch without... But def by April travels they wont be if I keep up the squats!!

Booked the desert safari for tomorrow :D so excited! Camel riding and sand dunes bashing, shisha, buffet, evening fire/belly dance shows and sand boarding (like snow boarding but down sand dunes!) so excited :D and all for £15 - insane! Everyone should check out ******* of their holiday destinations! We had a great time with the French *******s we got too (just use google chrome and they auto translate it for you!)
Have already started looking at ******* Japan haha ;)

Everyone was getting so excited talking about India but I was too hyped about SE Asia plans with G :p when I'm back from Dubai we aee going to sort jabs and spend a day in the wsst end Waterdtones (largest book shop in europe) going through all the travel books (they have sofas there!) and I already downloaded a bunch of PDF ones to read on the flight today :D
When we're back from SE Asia I'll have to save up big time for India as we're estimating a £2k budget for the 4wks! Must stop wasting all my money on SUSHI! :D (just had some for brunch! Couldnt resist the Wasabi at Victoria station! And will get a cheap pot at Yo Sushi in Gatwick if they have them!)

X

Hey dude!
Well done on the no chaffing :D Tights or not I think you would definitely notice a difference! Excellent!!
Also brill about the walking too.

Wow "only" 2k for India? My big trip last year cost me roughly 3.5k in all for 10 days and gear..... India seems cheap now :p
Even I'm excited about your travel plans!! Will be amazing! I'm not jealous at all..... nope..... *looks shifty*

The desert safari thing in Dubai sounds like so much fun! I've ridden camels before and I love them :D Would love to have a go at Sandboarding, I'd probably end up on my face a lot tho....xx

Enjoy Dubai and that day out sounds amazing and so cheap too! Thanks so much for your florida mails I am going to reply but need to wait till I am at the laptop to do it properly xxx

Hey guys!
Didn't manage to update in Dubai as was so busy (barely even managed to exchange a few messages with G, much to his dismay!)
This is a mamoth post so please do just skim it/past it! It's kinda detailed to remind me of my food naughties etc, a food catch up as well as general doings so I can remember why I gained so much (haven't weighed in yet though lol!)

Had a good time again! The Desert Safari wasn't quite as good as it sounded (as expected!) camel ride was like 1 minute! Like you got on and were walked on a circle and got off :/ lol! But still was fun. I'll get a proper camel ride in when we go to India hopefully ;) but the dunes bashing was so cool! Maniac jeep driver going over the dunes in a way where we really all thought the jeep would topple over- everyone was screaming, it was great! Food and shows were good (buffet) but then we had another dune bashing jeep ride back to the bus STRAIGHT after food- nearly was sick lol! Literally ten minutes after eating we were swerving around up and down the sand dunes- mad haha!

Sadly my company kinda ruined it- I asked if any of my colleagues fancied it and one 40 year old woman who I've worked with before said she was up for it but didn't really look at what it was. She seemed so unimpressed/above it as it was 'touristy' (who cares? Not like we have a week to explore the place and it was cheaper than just hiring a driver to go an hour out of Dubai into the desert!) she was really low energy and kinda pulled me down. I wish I'd have gone alone really as I kept bumping into this hilarious british couple who were really cool and I'd have much preferred to hang out with them and their friend, or just mingle with strangers! I felt a bit guilty seeing her so not interested in it (as I'd suggested it) but also it was just generally a downer *sigh*

Food wasn't great SW wise :rolleyes: I got a bit 'woohoooo!' and ate whatever really. First day: I had had the small sushi box for brunch and then on the flight had two mini bags of choc buttons, a creme egg (choc cravings galore at the airport!) and had the desert served on the flight (a small sticky toffee pudding) plus some jaffa cake bar they served later that wasn't worth whatever the syns (couldn't they have just served a general jaffa cake? Would have been way nicer than the crappy bar thing! Also during the 8hr flight I had a pack of beef jerky, a banana, apple and two alpen light's. The flight meal was a lamb stew with mash. Dinner was just a banana though so hopefully balances the nosh a bit. Doesn't balance the copius amounts of WINE I drank though! LOL. Free booze, it's become a habit with these flights! I drank 4 mini bottles (each bottle = 1.8 glasses of wine) and was very tipsy :D watched The Breakfast Club, Jurassic Park and I can't remember what else.

On the first day in Dubai (day 2 off plan) I had slept AWFULLY and despite going to bed at 5am and waking up almost hourly, was wide awake at 10am so hit the buffet breakfast. I had a big portion of fried eggs with veg chopped in and asked for low oil, then some fruit, some baked beans and a hash brown with ketchup and some hummus LOL hummus at a breakfast buffet...
Lunch was also HUMMUS though! We grabbed something quick before getting our bus to the Safari so shared a hummus 'with meat' and it came with roti bread so I had one of those too (probably 15 syns alone for the bread!) but at least it wasn't a huge lunch. Dinner at the buffet was rice, more hummus, an onion bahji, some sort of vegetable (potato) curry, salad and a skewer of chicken (and a small BBQ chicken wing) so wasn't toooo naughty and did avoid the bread. I had such a tummy ache that evening though- not sure if it was just a shock to the system to suddenly have had bread/carbs at lunch and dinner after a red week and a WHILE pretty much gluten free (without even realising it! Even the cereals I've been having have been gluten free!) but the tummy ache thing lasted the whole next day too. Bowels wise nothing dodgy and it did luckily lift just before the shoot when I did a poop! But it was weird... The curry was veg and not spicy so wouldn't have blamed that.

Day 3: Shoot day! Had some pool time, read my book in the sun and even have a slight tan line :O
Slept 11hrs straight BEAUTIFULLY that night, so was up in time for breakfast and kept it clean with a bowl of porridge and honey, some fruit and a full fat yoghurt as that was all they had. Had a small glass of OJ too, and a potato croquet.
Pre shoot I went to the near by cafe/take away place which was greasy as hell. I decided to not order rice and keep it a red meal, so had some sort of chinese spicy chicken which was quite nice but probably quite a bit of oil, and a salad.
In the hotel lobby they had a tray of fresh dates (freshly picked and SO nice- so soft and sweet and OMG) and I had maybe 8 of those thorughout the day- hoping they'd help my tummy pass a bowel movement to stop the ache- which they did! However I was gassy as HELL at the wedding which was really embarrassing :eek: silent and deadly ones...

At the shoot they had big serving plates of food at a table for us to dish out from; I had a bit of everything including some AMAZING vegetable lasagne which I had seconds of, and some fairly creamy looking chicken curry, then rice, salad and a couple of things I have NO idea what the substance was lol! One of them looked like pre-chewed food, but tasted... OK!
But yeah, that was a very rushed meal as we had to get back to shooting, and I'd been running around filming so felt I needed a good energy boost... What can't really be forgiven is how I stuffed myself at the chocolate fondue once the wedding had finished :p oops! OK I didn't go MENTAL, I had like 4 mouthfuls of some brownie bite, marshmallow etc dipped in the chocolate (OMG :D <3) but I did have kinda just eat whatever really fast! I felt like hysterical about it LOL, like a mini binge where after it kinda came to me what I'd done and I felt quite sick :p I ate maybe 3 other treats from the table without the chocolate including some candy floss meringue bites which were really interesting! Also had a tiny glass dessert choc mousse thing and the icing of a piece of wedding cake *sigh* bad girl!
The wedding shoot went well. There were about 1000 women there, all dressed to the nines like Princess Jasmine meets Cinderella's ball gown, everything went smoothly (and the cake was about 8ft tall, just 'cause... You know, why not?) and the place was like a palace... They really must spend millions on these weddings! We found out that a wedding planner who had IG'd a picture of the wedding set up (for another wedding) had been DEPORTED because in the picture was a woman without her head dress on (as when only other women are around, they are free to take it off) and the groom saw the picture and called the police who were about to throw her in jail! She luckily got away with just leaving the country (where she lived!) but yeah, bit scary! So won't be sharing any pics :p but there is a carefully composed (no people!) choc fountain pic on my IG ;)

Day 4: Flight home day. We'd gotten back from shoot at 3.30am, were packed at in bed by 5.30 (ended up getting engrossed in a convo- doh!) then got up at 10.30 for flight (had only half an hour to get ready- bit risky!)
Breakfast was a full fat yog nabbed from the day before's buffet and a porridge pot with honey.
Food on flight was served at 4pm so my lunch I guess was the banana, apple and alpen bar I had on me... But then I got on the wine again! Managed 4.5 bottles this time and was quite drunk! Couldn't steer my wheely bag very well after the flight LOL. I watched Pocahontas (cried like 6 times, no idea why I was so emotional! I had never loved Pocahontas that much but I really understood it in a different light this time and I loved it! The Colours Of The Wind song made me cry so much!) then About Time which was one of my favourite films of the past year- so lovely! Rachel McAdams and Bill Nighy gold! Funny, cute and a tear jerker too, but generally a lovely film, well made and written :) then I watched Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones just because the guy who looks like my childhood crush (Ville Valo from the band HIM) was in it- but he's SUCH A BAD ACTOR that it really dragged the film down! The sad thing was, I'd seen the film in the cinema already :rolleyes: G and I both agreed that it was an AWFUL film (acting/directing/writing SUCKED) but actually we both found it entertaining from a guilty pleasure point of view! Also the cast are really, really pretty, and I was drunk and that's all I really wanted ;) I just WISH that guy could act as he's so sexy in a weird kinda way!

As if all that wine wasn't bad enough I then told G I'd get us dinner on the way back so picked up some Sushi from the Victoria station Wasabi joint- I didn't really need it as booze stops my hunger but I ate it anyway and really I feel most guilty about that as I ate when totally not hungry :/

Yesterday we went to watch Chinese New Year celebrations at Trafalgar square- big mistake! It was MOBBED and the show wasn't even that great (we left after the lion dance and some stage performance). I had my heart set on chinese food but the queues around china town were insane! We ended up walking around for an hour until we found somewhere miles away serving sort of pub food. I was so depressed by this point (partly because I had just stopped taking these AD pills (5HTP) as you are supposed to break from the ones I take every couple of months so your brain remembers how to release it's seretonin- and because the twatty hotel staff through the few I'd brought out there away as they were in what looked/felt like an empty packet >:/ ) so yeah, I was in full depression 'come down' mode which happens for a few days after stopping them usually, and I just really had my heart set on sweet and sour chicken but it wasn't going to happen.
I had chilli con carne (probably mega synful because it was full fat beef) with rice, I asked for jalepeños on top for some reason and they really made it :p they added sour cream too because of that which was nice too. Then I had a 'feeling sorry for myself' brownie and scoop of ice cream. I gave G about 1/4 of the brownie as it was so dense and I felt guilty for eating it :p
I perked up a bit after food and we went to the Waterstones at Picadilly circus (biggest book shop in the world- and my fave place to hang out haha!) and browsed the SE Asia travel section for 1.5hrs, getting a better idea of some of the B places we're heading to as they're en route (and places G suddenly wants to go to- Bali and parts of indonesia! This is going to be a long trip!) then we headed to Brixton academy for a metal gig (Trivium and Killswitch Engage) which was fun :D hadn't been to a proper gig in ages (apart from the 'chapperone' one before xmas but that doesn't really count as I wasn't a fan ;)) but this was great- I got beaten to shreds in the mosh pit- G absoluted HATED being in the mosh pit, he looked SO destressed, so for KSE he stood further back and I went into the circle pit and got half killed trying to get past it/nearer the front :p will definitely be on the DVD they were filming for both bands- they had a tiny camera on a jib that kept going into the crowd right by me! For KSE though I was like singing along when it was really close and was thinking "yay, I'll be on the DVD!" just as some crowd surfer landed on my head and crushed me LOL! Bet that looks hilarious in the footage (they probably won't use it though- dang!)
At the end of the gig I searched around the front as I was 2nd row back and a handful of guitar picks were thrown in my direction by KSE! And I found one wedged under the front barrier! Then I found a Trivium one too :D has the logo on it- yay! I also got a set list! And found £2.50 and a pair of earphones (with volume control ;)) LOL. Success!

I can't hear in one ear this morning, it feels blocked like after a flight when it hasn't popped- the ear that was nearest the speakers! It is ringing too, sheesh. Throat is sore too.

Off to WI now that G is up. I'm completely dreading it! Probably another 6lb gain or something :/ also feel quite dehydrated from last night nad have drunk half a glass of water so that might make me heavier- RIGHT? ;) excuses excuses. I'm going to try and have a 5:2 fast day today to balance things out a bit. Tummy is already rumbling though! Will finally get that beans on toast in :D
Will report back in a min with WI results- sorry for the mamoth post :/ sheesh!

Ohhh crap... +5! Badbadbad girl!
Last time I weighed in I had just not eaten for a 36hr liquid only fast, so would have been a bit lighter than normal, but yeah... Am hoping a couple of pounds will be just down to water retention from the flight and slight dehydration this morning, but I know it id really because of all the booze and carbs and sweets! :( need to get my head straight as last time the similar gain fluctuated and had only just balanced out by the time I went to Dubai this time- and I'm booked to go back out in just under 2 weeks! Next time I'm going to make an effort to be good or I wont get the extra stone I want off before SE Asia travels :(

Despite intesne Chinese food cravings, I'm going to push through a 600cal day today and detox a bit :) maybe I'll feel I've earnt a cheeky 10 syb s&s chicken tomorrow ;)
X

Don't worry about the gain I remember last time you'd been it soon dropped off the following weeks. I think when you change your diet like that it's just serious "bloat" rather than weight. Not to mention the flight too :)

Sounds like you had a wonderful time! What's your IG name? I'd love to see some of your pictures on there x

Yeah, I think so too! Last time though I had WI just as *week hit too which I cant blame it on this time :p but yeah, I bet half of it will be off by mid week WI on Thurs... So annoying o be fluctuating so much when really close to a healthy BMI am 9lbs away again now- grr. Need to focus now, but sucks that I will be put back a couple of weeks by this gain again.

I dont want my diary to be found by sesrching my IG name so I'm going to be really obscure with how I tell you it ;) it is IG .com/ *koi* like the fish *soph* like my name, and *oto* all in one word without gaps or stars :p
I didnt take enough phone pics in the desert as I had my dslr on me- annoying that I cant IG straight from laptop! I might fb a couple of photos and then share them on here (if anyone wants to be fb friends my url is fb.com/*my first name here* +*7* with no gaps,+ or *s :p so like /name7
Sorry for being weird- just reaaaally dont want non minis people I know finding my diary and knowing my previous weight and all my darkest secrets I share on here LOL :D
X

Hi Sophie,

Just wanted to say I've been reading your diary for the past month and you are such an inspiration! I can't thank you enough!

Sophie x

I think I understand that I will do some searching :) im not Mrs ginger in real life haha! Same reasons I don't want all and sundry reading my weight and diary!

8lbs is nothing in the scheme of things... at one point that was almost 8 stones :) I think you'll be at target very soon and im sure you're enjoying how you feel even being close to it. Good luck with it disappearing nice and quickly for you x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Added on Fb wanted to message you to say who I am but no option to do it... If you see my ig name you can probably work it out :) x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi MissSophie- great to have you here :D I'm glad I've been able to inspire you- really nice to hear that! I remember this time last year feeling really inspired by others on here, nice to step back when I'm in a bit of a rut (like today!) and realise I've come far enough to inspire others now too :D
Do you have a diary on here? I see you're quite new to posting- welcome! :)

MrsGinger- Added! :D
Thanks for your comment, I really need to step back and just breathe sometimes. I'm SO up and down about weight loss things at the moment- which is reflected in the scales!

One minute I'm like: "I feel happy at this weight, so what if I slow things down and enjoy some treats?" and "I need to take things easier and learn how to balance things/be less of a control freak or the second I start to 'enjoy' things after target (without the 'practise' ;) ) it'll go tits up!"
The next minute: "I reallyreallyREALLY want to be a size 12 when I travel, be lighter on my feet for all the hiking, feel confident in the billion photos my photographer boyfriend will be taking out there, want to be fitter and push myself to exercise so I have backpacking stamina and more energy to make the most of the travels."
I'm so torn! Like literally one minute I'll have the "size 12 for travels!" mantra in my head and then 5 seconds later "I desperately want a Chinese take away and CAKE! WHY AM I DEPRIVING MYSELF!?" lol!!

So yeah, I've managed myself a 5:2 fast day today and tomorrow I'm going to allow myself a cheeky Chinese (but not go overboard!) and do some exercise, then I'm going to do another 5:2 fast day on Weds I think.

I've felt really low today because of the 'come down' affect of stopping my AD pills; this should be much reduced my tomorrow but today is only the 3rd day off them. Probably was a silly idea to do a fast day as not only was I feeling depressed, but I've been in 'eat whatever' mode for nearly a week so it was a huge deprivation! Also because I decided to try and hold out until dinner for food... Why did I decide that!? What an idiot- lol! By the time I made my beans on toast at 5pm I was about ready to CRY- and very nearly did as the pepper grinder broke all over the f*cking beans, spilling hundreds of whole pepper corns into the food when I was starving! I threw a bit of a hissy after that :p
Felt much better after food but still depressed; chocolate helped a bit ;)

Calories so far today:
5:2 fast day
_________

Half a tin of Sainsbury's Basics Baked beans = 100cal (lowest cal and cheapest ones and they tasted no different!)
Slice of white toast = 113cal
Half a medium white onion = 23 cal
15ml of low sugar ketchup = 13 cal
8 sprays of frylight = 8cal
Squash throughout the day = 40cal
SF Jelly = 8cal
Two caramel cadbury tea cakes= 120cal (ate them reaaally slowly, picking off all the choc, nibbling the biscuit- I love them!)
1/4 cucumber = 10cal
1/3rd large matzo cracker = 25cal
Heinz pickle = 15cal
2/3rds Oats so simple porridge= 75cal
Golden syrup = 15cal
Kara milk = 15cal

Total: 600cal :)
______

Sorry all you SW'ers for the non SW food diary- kinda interesting to look at the calories of things though I think.
I will be following SW on all other days still of course! :) except probably oversynning as usual *sigh* haha
Actually though, what's really funny is that if this were a SW day I'd have had 12 syns so far which is quite a 'high syn' standard SW day for me. It's funny how worked up we can get over syns when logistically the calories could be severely under despite the syn value ;)

I am definitely getting a Chinese tomorrow. It is all that has got me through today's 5:2 fast! :p

Last edited:
Hey matey!
Welcome back :)

Rubbish about the day out in the dessert being a bit crappy. And your companion being less than enthusiastic!

Very glad the shoot went well. The weddings out there sound absolutely insane! I really can't imagine the money they must throw at them. Wouldn't even want to guess at how much they pay just for the photography and filming, never mind everything else.
Must be so interesting to see them all though?
Scary about that woman who nearly got arrested tho. Sh*t!!

Try not to worry too much about the gain. I'm sure today will really help - well done on a fast day when you're not feeling great and still in "eat anything" mode :) I know what you mean though, feels like a big step forward and then 2 back with the losses and gains. Mine are a bit like that too. I'm hoping to get another good week and a loss this week to actually get a loss - you know?

Enjoy your Chinese tomorrow :D

Travel plans sound more and more awesome! Crap that the NY celebrations were disappointing too and you couldn't get the food you wanted :(

Hope your mood improves a bit more tomorrow. It's awful when you feel like that after taking something.
Anyway, nice to have you back.xx

Wow! Well done! Just the idea of a fast day would send me into panick! It def sounds like you have iron will power!

I just started a diary last night, really not very interesting (new to posting, I am!) but feel free to have a look! It's called "Secret Slimming in Paris".

Enjoy your chinese today!!

x

using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know exactly where you are coming from with the "im happy as I am"/"I want to be skinny"/"I want cake" debate. Keep going from feeling content one minute to unhappy the next.
We will find a happy medium one day.

Sorry your excursion in Dubai wasn't what you hoped for. Im aways a little skeptical of ******* although have never used it personally.

Hey Soph!

Just catching up with your trip! That wedding sounds mental. I saw the chocolate fountain on IG and it looks incredible, no wonder you were tempted. I'd have dived straight in! :D Sorry the desert safari wasn't as good as you hoped. Pic of you on the dunes looked good though. Always brings things down though when you get stuck with a whinger! Bet it was nice getting out of the hotel for a bit though :)

Hope you're not feeling too disheartened about the gain. Just like last time its probably mainly water weight. Bet its a bit frustrating in a way with you going out again in a couple of weeks, must be hard to get into a routine and knuckle down with things SW wise. Plus you look fantastic and seem really happy in your own skin, if it was me some of the initial motivation would have gone. Well done on the fast day yesterday, hopefully it'll make that Chinese food taste even better!

Has your ear got any better? Chris had that after the Lanzarote flight, must be so annoying! It went after a couple of days though thankfully.

Travel plans sound awesome! Bet you can't wait to get booking the flights for your Asia trip now x

Hey guys!
I didn't have the Chinese in the end- would you believe!? I spent two days craving it but today just didn't! I made a spicy fajita chicken like dish (without the wraps) with fresh chilli and loads of onions, peppers etc chopped in and a dollop of 'sour cream' (Quark ;) ) and it was so satisfying!!
I realise now that in my stress about being off plan last week/the gain, I actually pushed myself into kinda silly plans. I wasn't really ready for a fast day, should have just eased back into some red days, but oh well. Today was so nice to have a red meal I liked and had loads of fruit and berries from the market! I realised I was a bit panicked about "I SHOULD have a Chinese today because otherwise tomorrow I was going to do a fast day and the day after is mid week WI and I don't want to screw that up with a Chinese the day before!" lol!? Such stupid logic! "I must have my Chinese now, even though I don't want it, as it's my last chance!" haha. Also, we were going to go to this posh 'global' buffet that has sushi and chinese and curry too- quite pricy for a Chinese and a bit of a treat- but can you imagine if I'd gone through with a buffet when A) not hungry and B) not in the mood!?!?

My appetite has been refreshingly low today- huzzah! I met Geeg in a cafe to do some writing together (just ended up chatting!) and got a bit noshy there so treated myself to a banana and oat flap jack that was covered in seeds and saltanas so LOOKED healthy ;) will call that my syns for the day though! Was really nice. I snacked on blueberries and strawberries after that and then didn't eat anything all evening :S! Am quite hungry now though so will have a snack before bed.
So I'm not going to do a fast day tomorrow, I'm going to do whatever the f*ck I feel like in the morning :D maybe an EE day, maybe a Chinese later if that craving comes back, maybe just enjoy my syn free chilli chicken dish again... We'll see! But def need to go a bit easier when getting back into the swing of things, the Chinese craving was built upon the thought of deprivation when I got back from my trip, then increased during the fast day! I can just enjoy yummy red days for a week and that'll get me a loss hopefully. Will be drinking on Sat though as my friend is in town for her bday!

Did some writing today and a food shop, met friend at cafe but otherwise not much else! Felt a bit better but totally crashed and became a zombie in Sainsbury's for some reason.

So yeah, to summarise food for future reference:
RED day
_______
B- Porridge (hexB1 + half HexA1) with banana and golden syrup (2)
Snack- 1/3rd of a matzo cracker (1/3rd HexB2) + cheese (half HexA1) and cucumber
Lunch- Chilli chicken thing with loads of veg chopped in and quark on the side
Snack - banana/oat flapjack (12), strawberries, blueberries, options hot choc (2)
Syns: 16
_______

Will finish off my hex allowance for a small dinner now, but feeling good about the red day and being back on plan generally today :) x

Back