Sophie's Slimming World and Cinema critiques!

Ohhh there was cake- G's parents bought me bday cake :D couldnt resist... M&S finest... Though the slab they gave me was huge! Following day (Fri) we went to Hyper Japan at Earls Court and I.ate some naughty Japanese goodies I'd been missing- Takoyaki!! Fried squid balls ;) quantity of naugties was small though and had a non dinner (a muller and a dariylea triangle).
Somehow I pushed through a fast day to redeem a bit yesterday- nearly killed me though :( did.t eat until 6pm- a 211cal ww shephards pie- then at 10pm had a mini binge but the calories worked out at exactly my limit pretty much- phew!! But it still was the nearest I've ever had to a binge- lost control and started spooning jam from the jar etc LOL. Wasnt good, not doing any more fast days in a hurry. Didnt sleep well at all either from it.

Anyway! It's done now and back to regular SW. Burnt 400 cal doing 45 mins of exerbeat too :)
X

Oh dear!! Never mind, you are so good at pulling yourself back where as I'd have just carried on and ate lol ooh m&s cakes are fab!! Japanese stuff looked great on IG X

I have been on plan 100% except some drinkies at a picnic on Sunday (2 strongbows - 8 syns each, 1 glass of wine) but did have a coupla carb heavy green days- sts on Tues (since Thurs) need to get my head back in the game! :/

Red day today though :) two bbqs this weekend so might not be so easy to stay on track :( especially as I want to drink at the Friday one!

OK, 100% Red until then though :)

Developed a small crush on a guy at a mbti meet up :eek: feel kinda uncomfortable about that, lol, but he was all smoking hot with muscular arms and green eyes and some husky Bulgarian accent and he is the same MBTI type as G (my matched type) :p anyway we befriended on FB and he told me he was convinced I was a disney princess (OMG best compliment ever!) and then said that I was "damn freaking hot" LOL :| so shocked. Sadly am so uncomfortable about this that I havent been able to take it as a confidence boost but-- holy crap! A hot guy told me I was hot :| I have never been so dumbfounded, especially as he knew I had a bf so why would he say that lol?! He was totally hitting on me!!
Fuuuuuck lol. Feel quite guilty for some reason :/ ahhhh!

Aww mate you probably feel guilty because you think he's hot too and he's obviously a match for you!! But, nothing to feel guilty about and you really should be riding that wave of awesomeness from a compliment :)
It's true as well btw ;)

I was mumbling about missing some food or other I saw on tv the other day and Rachelle's John asked why. So I said because of being on an eternal diet. he replied with "The price for being hot". Think I told him to f*ck off and laughed it off lol. I'm terrible with compliments tho!xx

Yeah I SUCK at compliments, thank f*ck he said it online and not in person or I'd have shat myself LOL. I was talking to him today and mentioned something about how I'm sure I came across as loud and annoying at the picnic and he was like "all I saw was a hot girl talking in formulas about psychology and I was like *heart eyes emoticon*" lol :| I must stop talking to him *shifty eyes*

Man, guess who broke her "no buying clothes until holiday weight is lost" pact AGAIN? ROFL. How crap am I? But I am a self proclaimed hippie now and my wardrobe does not match! ;) ordered a load of on sale stuff, cant wait. If stuff doesnt fit then that is good motivation to do more exercise, right? ;). Talking of which, I'm going to try and do 15 mins of exercise a day- small amount so wont be put off when lazy but should be motivated to continue after!

My appetite has been fantastically low this past couple of days- literally havent been thinking about food until tummy rumbles/uncomfortably hungry :O sweet. Red day yest with salmon and today with chicken :) cooked broccoli for the first time and didnt mind it- used to loath it!

Had NASTY root canal part 2 yest and am traumatized for life :( but am excited for bbq party on fri and seeing friends and having an excuse to pretty up :D woop!

So proper WI today and shows a -2lbs for this full week, quite happy with that! :D Was nervous after the +1 on mon but pretty certain that was due to dehydration from the booze the day before. Booze always butchers WIs for me! But glad it didnt for the weekly total.
So am now 14st exactly and just 3lbs away from the weight I was pre-travels :) I had got down to 13st 6 but gained a bit in the couple of weeks before we went.
Am excited as my face looked so much thinner in the Japan pics (beginning of trip) than the Bali pics at the end, so must be getting nearer to that again :D yay!
ALSO maybe by the time my international clothes order arrives I might have lost the last 3lbs amd technically not broken my "no new clothes until holiday gain is gone" pact for a second time? ;)

Fantastic about WI mate! :D So close now! I think you're doing amazingly well, especially considering you really haven't been back very long and it's so difficult to get out of the holiday mindset. So I think you're doing great!!

Also glad the dentist is all done with. It is isn't it?

Broccoli is wonderful stuff ;) xx

I was desperate for SW when I got back so it was easy to get into the mind set- missed my home cooking!

Dude, that's just one tooth fixed now :( having one extracted (woth laughig gas) at the emd of August as it is too broken/nerve too damaged to be numbed. Luckily as it is next to the start of a protruding wisdom tooth, that should fill the gap :) that has been poking out slightly for years but hasnt been able to get out, so I guess it is currently pushing all my teeth together to find space. Xray shows it's coming up at the right angle too.

Tonight will be off plan drinkies, I always get trashed with these people lol :p so looking forward to it.

P.s. Burnt 700 cal yesterday in attempt to balance out the drinking a bit :p that's a few vodkas accounted for, right? ;)
I did a lot of strength work (press ups and with weights etc) which the polar doesnt really count as it doesnt raise your heart beat as much as cardio or something, so probably burnt more than that too.

Really grossed out by some recent pics of my arms so am going to try and focus on them a bit! Just saw an article about using a resistence band with your arms behind and small pulses being great for toning so am going to add that to my current known arm exercises :)

When's you appointment for the extraction. Hopefully you'll be fine with being out :) When I had one of my molars taken out it definitely gave more room for my wisdom tooth behind it.

Good luck with the arm exercises. My upper arm muscle tone has definitely improved since being back in work. That's lifting 70kg rottweiler's for you LOL!!

Have an awesome time tonight.xx

I can imagine!
Extraction is the end of aug some time.
Bluerghh so hungover, million syns worth of vodka :rolleyes: sooo cba with G's family stuff today- 1.5hr drive 2 when feeling all sick isnt going to be fun :( I didnt get enough sleep either so am all snappy and grumpy :(

However, yesterday I noticed a real difference in tight clothes fitting- ones that when I got back from our trip 3 weeks ago wouldnt do up, now do :D or are less tight. Yay!
I decided to dress playfully in a pink pettie coat thing last night, I do love to girly up in a fun way and it was nice having the confidence again, definitely feeling way better than when I got back from Bali and felt all fat again!

Just reading about your crush, bless you! What an awkward situation! But definitely take the compliment! :) nothing wrong with a bit of flirting :)

Well done on the 2lb loss!! Youre doing so well since your holiday! I wish my appetite would go low LOL I always seem to be on the munch x

Ahh I havent flirted back- would feel too guilty!! But do secretly enjoy it when he flirts with me :rolleyes:

Am sooo on the hangover munch today! :/ we bailed on G's brother's bbq as I felt too sick this morning to handle the 3hrs of driving and all the socializing :( but Dan came over and hung out with us for a few hours and then I got tired of that too- my social tollerance is so crap atm! I need so much time to recharge :rolleyes: so left the boys to have one of their epic philosophical convos and retreated upstairs to read (am reading A Clockwork Orange which takes a lot of translating!)

So far today munchy hangover food has been:

RED:
_________

B- ff yog, banana, diced fried potato (half a jacket/half hexb1) fried onion and a scrambled egg with hexa1 cheese (ketchup 1 syn)

S- crumpet (5) with half marmite, half honey (1)

L- grilled chicken with brown sauce (1), spinach, grilled red pepper, 2 low fat sausages (3)

S- cup of choc shreddies cereal (B2 + A2) muller light
________

Not bad syns wise but a lotta calories! Need a super healthy detoxy Sunday to balance the drinking but not sure I can be ars*d :p x

Hangover munchies subsided in the evening- guess as the sickness left I didnt feel the need to comfort it with food :p so all I add to that list is another small cup of cereal, extra hex's but whatever :p less calories than if I'd had the other chicken breast or leftover bolignase.

Resisted a take away today but did have a coupla vodkas with my friend, hope it's not enough to dehydrate me for tomorrow's WI...
Pushed through a Red day despite carby cravings so do feel good about that :)
My energy has been so damn low :( awful, cant face doing anything! If I perk up tomorrow I'd like to do some exercise but not if I feel like I have done all weekend.

+0.5lbs, lame but whatever! Post booze dehydration, right?! ;) haha. Pf visited both before and after weigh in weirdly!

STS today despite on plan red days since Mon :/ annoying that I didn't even shave off that +0.5! I wonder if I'm overeating free food (having quite a few yoghurts as snacks at the mo) or maybe just not counting syns well- am kinda estimating them and if I over Hex I think "I have 5 syns spare for that" but maybe all the smalls syns like some honey here and ketchup there adds up more than I expect...

Hey hun, just having a catch up! Grr @ STS, that's so annoying after those red days. I'm sure you'll be back losing again in no time though, you've been doing great since ya got back from your trip. Maybe try clamping down on the free food a little and measuring syns a bit more? Its easy to miss things sometimes if you don't write them all down, plus as we know half the time eating too many 'free' foods like mullers is much more damaging than a few extra syns. I'm sure you'll crack it, you've done amazingly and know the plan inside out :) Bet it'll feel great to get back to your lowest ever weight again, I can't blummin' wait to get back to where I was at the end of June! x

Hmm, you never know, you might be over synning. I've always been a little bit OCD about measuring syns accurately and could never understand how people muddled on without counting them properly lol ketchup is 1 syn a tbsp and not sure on honey but guessing a tsp is about 2 syns?? Guess they would add up pretty quickly and then not weighing hex's can get out of hand a girl at work was 'trying to be good' before her holiday and she'd brought some granola in for her lunch one day and I said 'bloody hell that's a lot of cereal' (yes I am that annoying person in the workplace lol) and she asked how much she should be having, 30g is about 120cal of the Special K one I said, so she weight it and she had like 170g in there lol scary how you can seriously overdo it when you don't weigh. Although you probably didn't go as mad as 170g!

Maybe be just go back to basics for a week or two, writing everything down logging all syns and weighing all hex's and see what happens x

I am pretty sure t was over-cerealing when I wasnt hungry but had hex's spare :p I always save it for my evening sweet treat but that is a bad habit as 200cal for a hex treat when a less cal chocolate treat would probably donif I synned it- seems silly!

Anyway since reading about body types (am a classic endomorph who are often v senaituve to carbs and gain weigt quickly when eating them) I've decided to cut the carbs out all together- just hexB wise anyway, still having fruit and such but I am skipping on the wholemeal bread (apart from the occasional burger) and the cereal! And of course red days only. I just thought I'd try it for a couple of weeks though leniently and see how I feel- am having tinned fruit, ex v olive oil and other bits for hexB instead. I dont want to scare myself off with limitations so if I crave a wholemeal bun or bowl of cereal I will have it- but I havent so far!

I'm due on in the next day or so (am on the pill now so more regular) so knew WI wasnt going to be great- also because I had a couple of cheeky dry ciders yesterday (8 syns each) and felt very dehydrated in the morning, oh- and hadnt see mrs PF for a WEEK! So actually was pretty damn happy with an STS- I think I lost about a third of a pound as the wii said my BMI went down by 0.03 and I was back down to 14st after last week's +0.5... Damn PF came an hour after I ate lol! And in the evening too :O am expecting a better loss by Thurs anyway and generally feeling very good about the carb free stuff, shockingly not missing it so far at all.
X

OH and I saw that crush guy (who hit on me via fb) yesterday at another meetup thing- jeeeeze! He KEPT touching me- like playful tickles and stuff. I didnt spend that long talking to him as I wanted to branch out and meet new people (and stop swooning) but he was making my life very difficult! Lol :p DIDNT FLIRT BACK!

Back