Sophie's Vegan Food Diary

1/05

Breakfast - 2 bananas

Lunch -Syn free chick'n pieces in a tomato sauce (onion, garlic, aubergine, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, tom puree, veg stock, spinach) with wholemeal pitta (b)

Dinner - mini tofu frittatas (tofu, soy sauce, peppers, onion, grated courgette and carrot) with roast squash, gherkins and a wholemeal pitta (b)

Syns 4 x digestive creams - 12 syns

Drinks - cordial and koko choc milk (a)

Syns - 12

2/05

Breakfast - banana and an apple

Lunch - mini tofu frittatas (tofu, soy sauce, peppers, onion, grated courgette and carrot) with a big salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, spring onion, pepper, balsamic vinegar)

Dinner - tofu scramble (tofu, tinned toms, onion, garlic, courgette, aubergine) on wholemeal toast (b) topped with soya cheese (b)

Snacks - 4 x digestive creams 12 syns

Drinks - cordial

Syns - 12

Been completely on plan and have a 1lb gain to show for it. What the hell? So fed up of SW not working for me like it used to, my consultant keeps saying its harder to focus the second time round but focus is no longer the problem for me, I'm doing the plan like I used to. Ive been so strict, even spent 30 mins of my lunch break on Saturday munching on a miserable salad. What was the point? I know I need to keep on track but this week is going to be stressful and busy and I feel like I'm now in sabotage mode. I just want to flip SW off and eat cake instead :(

Can I ask how you do a Red day as a vegan? I thought red days were about meat?? I haven't done SW for years but am thinking about starting up again.

Hiya, nice to see you active here again, but not so good you have to be. What a bummer this losing and gaining is. A thought about your gain last WI, I notice you are using dairy free cheese as a B, it hasn't been in the books for years, might be worth synning it and looking for other B choices. Presumably you have new books if you are going to a group?

But hey, keep on plan, drink lots and it's bound to show next week.

You inspired me a few years back to try doing red days, I have so much respect for a vegan who can do them, I was starving without the normal piles of rice etc.

Belated happy birthday

Micci as was.

Back