Sore Mouth?

Guenevere

Getting married July 2011
I have had a really sore mouth for the last few days, Starting in my gums on the left hand side of my palate. I asked some of the dentists around college, and they were a bit baffled, so I was wondering is it lipotrim related, and has anyone else had it??
I'm treating it with Corsodyl gel x3 daily, and extra flossing around that area, that's what the dentists suggested.

:missing:

Pinkbailey and Tracyj are dental nurses they may know, hope you feel better soon x

Hi hun a lot of people have mentioned this when on LT, corsodyl will be great if its a gum problem and rinsing with salt water will really help! We may have more plaque around when on LT as chewing produces saliva which helps t clean our mouths. Leaving plaque on the gums will cause them to bleed. Def brush them more if they bleed not less and you are right flossing.

If it doesnt inprove though hun go to the dentist in case it is tooth related and not gum xxx

Thanks, Corsodyl worked great. I was terrified in case I'd developed a perio endo lesion or something worse! One of my lectures had a look at me and said it looked like trauma, white spots all over my palate. But it's gone now! Just a little tender. Does the decreased amount of food not reduce plaque a bit? I figured it'd even out!

Hi hun yeah it prob does a little although plaque is simply bacteria so will build up no matter what. Also it only takes a tiny amount of plaque to irritate the gums! Glad its better hun xx

Back