Sore Throat

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Ribenaberry, 25 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Ribenaberry

Ribenaberry Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ok, so I am on day 2 and all is fine apart from the fact I have a really sore throat - has anyone else come across this?:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    you may have a throat infection which feels like tonsilitis, it's doing the rounds at the moment... i'm off work with it... been off work since sunday... plenty of paracetamol...

4. Blondee x

Blondee x Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I kept getting a really sore throat which developed into tonsilitis and I think it was because I was drinking water straight out of the machine at work which was ice cold. I've started letting it 'warm' up a bit and I've been ok since. Maybe that might be causing it? :)

5. Blondee x

Blondee x Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    p.s hope you feel better soon!

6. linznel

linznel Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.64%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Mine has started to feel sore since startin the diet i put it down to drinkin water from the sports cap.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.