Sore Tum, Want Sugar!

alison1256

Hi all

Well all I can say is it's that time of the month :(. I knew yesterday it was coming as I was a tad moody and craved all things sweet...which I have to admit to giving into last night and scoffed 3 of the kids scotch pancakes with butter and jam - oh well...hoping my 40min workout at them gym countered them!

I came on this afternoon and I've just ran a hot, bubbly bath as my tum is really sore. I'm lucky I guess it's only really the day before and the first day of it all that I'm affected, but the sugar munchies have been with me all day today and I've yet again given in scoffing 2 of the kids biscuits...whoops! I'm supposed to go to keep fit tonight with a friend but got a call earlier today it's cancelled, so I can't justify my biscuits thinking I'll work them off. May drag my stepper downstairs later and do 15mins watching tv, but I doubt it the way I feel right now..we'll see! Still, will be rushing round the shops of Friday afternoon then off to an hour class of tums, bums and thighs on Friday evening and I should be right as rain by then.

Just wondered if anyone else has the munchies at their time of the month? I've always been this way, just for the 2 days, then fine again. This is my first totm on the diet and had hoped my sugar/carb crave would maybe have gone 3 and a bit weeks in, but no!

Oh well, back on the straight and narrow tomorrow and I hope my scales are kind to me on Monday morning!

See ya off for a hot soak with a petted lip! xx

I get that way too, when it is that time! I am planning ahead and going to order some 0 carb choccie from the low carb megastore!!

Mmmmm I agree I fell the same way too - just had the guliian (I think thats how its spelt) Low carb chocolate and it really helps - I find its better to eat a bar of that then cheat 'properly' xx

Sounds a good idea girls!!

Hi my week 2 was totm and I didnt lose hardly and I stuck to it 110%?Us women arent we lucky?
Just forget yesterday and start today as a new remember with any vlcd that we lose weight as we arent eting much and no carbs hardly so if you gian its usually water so 2 days at 100% will see off any gain.
I had a whole week off as my packs didnt show so I know how peed off you feel xx

Hi my week 2 was totm and I didnt lose hardly and I stuck to it 110%?Us women arent we lucky?
Just forget yesterday and start today as a new remember with any vlcd that we lose weight as we arent eting much and no carbs hardly so if you gian its usually water so 2 days at 100% will see off any gain.
I had a whole week off as my packs didnt show so I know how peed off you feel xx

Hi, thanks honey, being a woman can be a pain at times! x

Back