Sore

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!
Hey fellow LT'rs

I woke up today with a really bad muscular pain just below my chest- Ive tried loads of things but nothing seems to work- anyone else experienced this or have any idea what I've done to myself?

for some reason i get tummy pains worry its my kidneys and i also get really bad aching calve muscles, it really worries me as my pharmacist told me ketosis does burn fat mostly but does burn a little mucsle too

hmm maybe its the LT burning the flab from my stomach (Ive a lot of it!!) ha ha ha ha thanks for that I might say it to the pharmacist at my next weigh in

I experienced that too! Me being dramatic went to A+E they checked me out and said I was fine though and it went within a few 24 hrs. Apparently our kidneys work harder when in ketosis so I guessing this is the cause...
Hope you're feeling better soon :)

ph i feel better now lol

really thats mad!!!! thanks for that Rachel

heya tootie I got that for the first time last night. does your feel like pressure?? But i wasnt that worried cause my heart is alot away from were the pains are. i also have the aching legs but i can c them trimming down so ill put up with it....for now
I really hope u do feel better soon and a super super congrats on the weight loss. good woman
Nat xXx

yeah hun i can see my legs getting thinner too but gettng pins n needles like crazy today, have to say all these things worry me

heya tootie I got that for the first time last night. does your feel like pressure?? But i wasnt that worried cause my heart is alot away from were the pains are. i also have the aching legs but i can c them trimming down so ill put up with it....for now
I really hope u do feel better soon and a super super congrats on the weight loss. good woman

Hey thanks Nat!! Im pretty happy with myself with the weight loss it's been slowly coming off but in a steady way so chuffed with myself!

Im so glad it wasnt just me getting these pains.. yeah it was like I just got punched in the area- weird. Today Im ok but it was a bit worrying last night!

yeah hun i can see my legs getting thinner too but gettng pins n needles like crazy today, have to say all these things worry me

Im too getting pins and needles and at the most weird times... ie when Im on the loo for a while, crossing my legs (which I know isnt good anyway), or just sitting down in one position for far too long! Madness but as Nat says, if we see signs of our bodies trimming I will definitely put up with the madness of LT :D

haha you girls are really cool hahaha... but its true once ye see results . i get the pins and needles mostly at bed time tho and thats wen most of the symtoms hit me which means it takes ages t get t sleep... Boooooo.
I love getting on here it always makes me happy every1 is sooo cool
Nat xXx

Hey thanks Nat!! Im pretty happy with myself with the weight loss it's been slowly coming off but in a steady way so chuffed with myself!

Im so glad it wasnt just me getting these pains.. yeah it was like I just got punched in the area- weird. Today Im ok but it was a bit worrying last night!

your welcome hunni, today ive had more pains and lots of pins and needle, i find i get them in my fingers a lot now

Im too getting pins and needles and at the most weird times... ie when Im on the loo for a while, crossing my legs (which I know isnt good anyway), or just sitting down in one position for far too long! Madness but as Nat says, if we see signs of our bodies trimming I will definitely put up with the madness of LT :D

yeah it about the sametimes i get mine

haha you girls are really cool hahaha... but its true once ye see results . i get the pins and needles mostly at bed time tho and thats wen most of the symtoms hit me which means it takes ages t get t sleep... Boooooo.
I love getting on here it always makes me happy every1 is sooo cool
Nat xXx

aww thanks hun, this place is cool

Hi Guys,

A lot of the problems are caused by the lack of glycogin that we have because we are being starved of carbs. You know how runners before a marathon load up on huge feasts of pasta? It's so that the muscles have plenty of fuel to keep them plumped up with glycogen stores to keep them going.

I went to the gym to do some gentle toning and my godfathers! The next day, I was in agony! Not only that, it took a week to heal - for the same reason. Cramp also seems to be a big problem, also because of the glycogin situation.

It's a rotten side affect but it's worth it for the fantastic results though. I started this on 14th April and I have lost 4 1/2 stone! I still cannot quite believe it. Check out my album. I have taken a photo after I lost each stone.

All the best girls and I hope this helps. xXx

hey hun well done great loss and thanks for the info, very interesting, as ive started leg cramps again, last time i had them was 6 months ago when preggers lol, i wondered why i get them again

Back