sorry another before n after pic :D

Brilliant - well done!:D

Just to say u look good man! Very inspirational I've lost 7 stone to bring me to 12 I'm 5 foot 7 n goal is 10 stone but seeing ur pics makes me think 9 stone isn't too low hmmmm reconsidering lol

Well done Hun x

you look stunning well done

you look like a complete diff person how many dress sizes did you drop?

I went from a very tight size 14 and now i wear a 10 comfortably, and i can get into an 8 but it is snug ;) lol

Wow you look half the age in the after pic. You should be so proud of your achivement! :)

Thanks hun, several people have said i look much younger now, which i'm more than happy with, i even got ID'ed for booze in Asda and i'm 32, although the woman on the next till told the fella to not be so stupid and that of course i was over 18, but i'm still hanging on to that first comment of "do you have any ID please" :D

Just to say u look good man! Very inspirational I've lost 7 stone to bring me to 12 I'm 5 foot 7 n goal is 10 stone but seeing ur pics makes me think 9 stone isn't too low hmmmm reconsidering lol

Well done Hun x

Just go with what you think suits hun, i've a very small build when you look at my ankles wrists, rib cage etc, and i've not got a lot of muscle on me, which means i can go lighter again lol. Well done onthe 7st loss though, and is amazing well done ;):D

you look amazing, how long it took you and what plan do you do? Do you do a food diary?

I lost the first 20lbs between 1st september and 1st jan, then the other 8 lbs have been coming off very slowly since then, i'm still losing weight but i probaly lose about 1/4 lb a week (if i actually lose) but i'm happy with that as i'm' at a size i like now :)
I did the slimmers world and always did the extra easy, to me it wasn't a diet as i wasn't restricted on 'good' food even though i had to cut out all the rubish.
I kept a food diary for the first 3 months, then that went to pot, but if i have a bad few weeks now I always go back to the diary and a couple of days filling that in and i'm back on track. Good luck with your weight loss hun, it can be done and it can be easy with a bit of planning ;)

wow hun u look AMAZING!

Back