sorry ... bit of a rant

Not many people have noticed here and I'm 45lb down now, my sister in law noticed within the first few weeks and was really supportive and my boss at work also noticed quite early on and she has also been supportive but nobody else has said a word.

She obviously doesn't like the fact you are doing so well! you have done brilliantly, and worked hard to.
Hope you prove her wrong, and keep the weight off :) xx

Gonzo said:
Not many people have noticed here and I'm 45lb down now, my sister in law noticed within the first few weeks and was really supportive and my boss at work also noticed quite early on and she has also been supportive but nobody else has said a word.

Wow 45lbs is amazing! Some people are just in a world of their own... I think its society now-a-days! They obviously see it tho and EVERY ONE of them will secretly be thinking how you've lost weight and whether they like it or not you are doing fab and you should flaunt it ha ha and rub it in their faces as much as you can! X

thought i'd update you all on the cousin! we are going to a spa day together with friends in June and i mentioned about buying a new bikini as my older ones have become a bit slack over time. she said 'oh is it coz you've lost sooo much weight' in a really sarcastic tone! i just said well i suppose by then i'll have lost a little bit more so be nice to treat myself to a brand new one anyway. she then went on to comment on my figure asking was i going to be comfortable in a bikini seeing as i 'havent done any exercise on this diet so what about the saggy skin??' :eek::eek: the bloody nerve of her!

thing is yes i havent done much exercise apart from some random squats and sit-ups here and there but i used to exercise 4-5 times a week prior to starting CD so my tone is not that bad and there's certainly no massive sag luckily! what a bloody cheek to assume! made me even more determined to stick fully to CD (plus get the slendertone out!) in preparation for June to wow everyone with my bikini body (i hope lol!) grrrr!

Your cousin certainly missed out on charm school...
X

What a witch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't forget your spray tan!!!!!!!!! it will make you look even more glorious, you show her honey x x x x

Woah I can't believe the cheek of your cousin!! How old is she? I deffo get moody 15 year old from your story lol. How rude! Total jealousy she's trying to throw you off course so you don't get skinny and lovely so she won't feel so bad, how transparent! Well you will show her of course, by the time you go on hol she will just want the ground to swallow her up(if she doesn't swallow it first lol) people need to know they can't treat others like that makes me so annoyed, I've had plenty of people last time when I was on LL be very critical but water off ducks back... Go girl! Xx

oh man, seriously, these comments annoy so much. Some people (when it's not about them and especially about weight loss) seem to be very negative towards the whole thing, saying the usual comments everyone has mentioned above. I just don't understand why they feel they need to comment, I really don't. Bring on the size 8 all the way!!

Woah I can't believe the cheek of your cousin!! How old is she? I deffo get moody 15 year old from your story lol. How rude! Total jealousy she's trying to throw you off course so you don't get skinny and lovely so she won't feel so bad, how transparent! Well you will show her of course, by the time you go on hol she will just want the ground to swallow her up(if she doesn't swallow it first lol) people need to know they can't treat others like that makes me so annoyed, I've had plenty of people last time when I was on LL be very critical but water off ducks back... Go girl! Xx

lol she's 36!! so moody 36 year old haha! thing is she always used to be slim when she was younger all through her teens and early-mid 20s whereas i've always been overweight since i was around 12-13 when i stopped being as active as a child. so i think for her its obviously harder to not have that anymore whereas i've neevr experienced being slim and enjoying wearing new fashions that sort of thing. i dont know whether thats the issue but i would imagine its maybe harder for people who've been slim and are not now rather than the likes of me who struggle to remember getting into a smaller size!! although, its no excuse for the way she talks to me, i get embarrassed for her because its quite obvious that she cant accept the fact i'm doing well. at least if you're jealous of someone, surely you would try to hide it rather than be so blunt??!!

Next time she is rude to you, you should say to her, I'm sorry me losing weight is obviously making you feel insecure, but i'm doing this for me, for me to feel better, so of you can't stop with the sarcy comments we can't hang out anymore.

Or, in honesty, I would say, I'm skinner than you now, so suck it up you whiny little b*tch ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kingy19 said:
Next time she is rude to you, you should say to her, I'm sorry me losing weight is obviously making you feel insecure, but i'm doing this for me, for me to feel better, so of you can't stop with the sarcy comments we can't hang out anymore.

Or, in honesty, I would say, I'm skinner than you now, so suck it up you whiny little b*tch ;) x

Lol, that's the one! The second one ! X

thought i'd update you all on the cousin! we are going to a spa day together with friends in June and i mentioned about buying a new bikini as my older ones have become a bit slack over time. she said 'oh is it coz you've lost sooo much weight' in a really sarcastic tone! i just said well i suppose by then i'll have lost a little bit more so be nice to treat myself to a brand new one anyway. she then went on to comment on my figure asking was i going to be comfortable in a bikini seeing as i 'havent done any exercise on this diet so what about the saggy skin??' :eek::eek: the bloody nerve of her!

thing is yes i havent done much exercise apart from some random squats and sit-ups here and there but i used to exercise 4-5 times a week prior to starting CD so my tone is not that bad and there's certainly no massive sag luckily! what a bloody cheek to assume! made me even more determined to stick fully to CD (plus get the slendertone out!) in preparation for June to wow everyone with my bikini body (i hope lol!) grrrr!

Your cousin needs a slap...!

lol she's 36!! so moody 36 year old haha! thing is she always used to be slim when she was younger all through her teens and early-mid 20s whereas i've always been overweight since i was around 12-13 when i stopped being as active as a child. so i think for her its obviously harder to not have that anymore whereas i've neevr experienced being slim and enjoying wearing new fashions that sort of thing. i dont know whether thats the issue but i would imagine its maybe harder for people who've been slim and are not now rather than the likes of me who struggle to remember getting into a smaller size!! although, its no excuse for the way she talks to me, i get embarrassed for her because its quite obvious that she cant accept the fact i'm doing well. at least if you're jealous of someone, surely you would try to hide it rather than be so blunt??!!

Some people think they have an absolute right to say what they think whether it hurts or offends as they 'are only being honest'. My ex used to say that all fat people were lazy...but of course he was only being honest...as if that makes it acceptable! (Hence he is now my ex!)
I have been very lucky in that I have only had 1 negative person make comments...everyone else has been nothing but supportive, and follow my weight loss with great gusto...telling me how fab I look even last week when I only lost 1lb!
The green eyed monsters makes people say awful things...my advice?...when you are down to your goal weight offer her your left over CD packs......;)

Some people think they have an absolute right to say what they think whether it hurts or offends as they 'are only being honest'. My ex used to say that all fat people were lazy...but of course he was only being honest...as if that makes it acceptable! (Hence he is now my ex!)
I have been very lucky in that I have only had 1 negative person make comments...everyone else has been nothing but supportive, and follow my weight loss with great gusto...telling me how fab I look even last week when I only lost 1lb!
The green eyed monsters makes people say awful things...my advice?...when you are down to your goal weight offer her your left over CD packs......;)

lol! funny you should say that about the CD packs, i saw her yesterday and she said she has just bought 2 months supply of herbalife!! obviously my weight loss is rubbing off, whether she likes the fact i'm getting slimmer or not! at least now she cant make comments about how the diet is not going to work in the long run!

As for the 'honesty' thing, i think its something that insecure people use to make others feel like poo. a colleague in work is like it and she swears that she's 'so open and honest' with people but in actual fact she's managed to rub so many people up the wrong way over the years that no-one goes to lunch with her anymore and she's even had grievances taken out against her. i think 'honest' people just get their point across first so that polite people wouldnt respond to their 'frankness' as usually its those with an acerbic tongue that display this 'honest' trait!

lol! funny you should say that about the CD packs, i saw her yesterday and she said she has just bought 2 months supply of herbalife!! obviously my weight loss is rubbing off, whether she likes the fact i'm getting slimmer or not! at least now she cant make comments about how the diet is not going to work in the long run!

As for the 'honesty' thing, i think its something that insecure people use to make others feel like poo. a colleague in work is like it and she swears that she's 'so open and honest' with people but in actual fact she's managed to rub so many people up the wrong way over the years that no-one goes to lunch with her anymore and she's even had grievances taken out against her. i think 'honest' people just get their point across first so that polite people wouldnt respond to their 'frankness' as usually its those with an acerbic tongue that display this 'honest' trait!

hahaha avoid the temptation to say that she will put it all back on when she's finished!
The problem is she is not likely to succeed a) because she is doing it for the wrong reason and b) she has bought 2 months worth of products. Her herbalife rep must have seen her coming...!
Sorry....I'm taking myself to the naughty step for being uncharitable...:wave_cry:

hahaha avoid the temptation to say that she will put it all back on when she's finished!
The problem is she is not likely to succeed a) because she is doing it for the wrong reason and b) she has bought 2 months worth of products. Her herbalife rep must have seen her coming...!
Sorry....I'm taking myself to the naughty step for being uncharitable...:wave_cry:

lol! dont tempt me! i had to stifle a giggle when she said that she had started her herbalife on sunday and was finding it really easy then for her 'main meal' she had sunday dinner out with lashings of gravy plus dessert! obviously not making the sacrifice just yet then!! the place where she went is renowned for having a beautiful but highly calorific sunday roast so such a waste of money if you;re not going to follow it properly! it'd be like me having 3 shakes a day topped with fish and chips!

i'm being naughty now! :break_diet:

lol! dont tempt me! i had to stifle a giggle when she said that she had started her herbalife on sunday and was finding it really easy then for her 'main meal' she had sunday dinner out with lashings of gravy plus dessert! obviously not making the sacrifice just yet then!! the place where she went is renowned for having a beautiful but highly calorific sunday roast so such a waste of money if you;re not going to follow it properly! it'd be like me having 3 shakes a day topped with fish and chips!

i'm being naughty now! :break_diet:

Ok, meet you on the naughty step in 5 mins...xx

Back