sorry, bit of a rant!

jh1986

hi all, hope your all doing well!
im on a bit of a downer today :( i dont feel like im losing any weight this week, my scales say ive only lost 2lbs since friday, got my second weigh in friday and dont want to be disappointed. im hoping to lose at least 5lbs to make it 1 stone in 2 weeks!:sigh:

what can i do to ensure i continue to lose because i feel like my body has got used to the 600 cals everyday and refuses to burn my fat stores lol

im sticking to the ss+ 100% and havent cheated so why do i feel low???

sorry 4 the rant but had to get it off my chest lol

xxx

Hi Jh

I loose very slowly due to medication so every pound I loose is a real battle.. I lost six the first week, it has taken me three months to loose 18 pounds.. last night my cdc said she would of given up by now and I should be very proud of any acheivement, go and weigh a pound of butter, spuds flour anything and pick it up.. see what a pound feels like, my cdc showed me what a pound of fat looks like, it was a rubber thing made to look like body fat.. yuck! I was amazed. sometimes the body can plateau and you may have slower losses.. perhaps you could try a little exercise, walking maybe.. i have introduced it and managed to add an extra pound to my loss this week.. keep drinking, maybe move around a little more and soon your body will wake up.. good luck and I hope that helps..:)

omg i think you are incredible to keep at it, and heres me moaning about wanting to lose 5lbs in a week when you have such a struggle losing 18lbs in 3 months, i definitly would have given up by now, well done to you though for keeping at it, thats fantastic!! xx

You keep going hun! and I shall be watching!! :) ! And your not moaning this diet is difficult and what makes up for it is seeing quick results.. my mum said I have always been awkward, I came out upside down!!:8855:at the end of the day if I wasn't doing this gawd knows what weight I might be now.. good luck for your next weigh in x

Hi Jh

I loose very slowly due to medication so every pound I loose is a real battle.. I lost six the first week, it has taken me three months to loose 18 pounds.. last night my cdc said she would of given up by now and I should be very proud of any acheivement, go and weigh a pound of butter, spuds flour anything and pick it up.. see what a pound feels like, my cdc showed me what a pound of fat looks like, it was a rubber thing made to look like body fat.. yuck! I was amazed. sometimes the body can plateau and you may have slower losses.. perhaps you could try a little exercise, walking maybe.. i have introduced it and managed to add an extra pound to my loss this week.. keep drinking, maybe move around a little more and soon your body will wake up.. good luck and I hope that helps..:)
Aw bless you, what incredible focus you have. A pound doesnt sound very much does it but when you look at a pound of lard and imagine that smeared over your hips, then you realise that it is better off than on. Keep up the great effort and I know that you will get to your goal. xx

hi all, hope your all doing well!
im on a bit of a downer today :( i dont feel like im losing any weight this week, my scales say ive only lost 2lbs since friday, got my second weigh in friday and dont want to be disappointed. im hoping to lose at least 5lbs to make it 1 stone in 2 weeks!:sigh:

what can i do to ensure i continue to lose because i feel like my body has got used to the 600 cals everyday and refuses to burn my fat stores lol

im sticking to the ss+ 100% and havent cheated so why do i feel low???

sorry 4 the rant but had to get it off my chest lol

xxx

Hey 2lbs since friday is good... you still have another 3 days till friday again. so still time to lose some more!!!

If you stick with it, it will come off..

keep motivated and you will see those pounds drop off!!! :)

i hope so curly, god you lot make me feel soooo much better lol great to hav support from fellow cd's xxx

I am a seriel weigher too...
But your story is a good reason why we shouldnt do it!!!!
You are doing great..
I would love 6lb off next week to give me my first stone, but don't expect it... Youa re doing fab so don't give up.

x

hi guys please help! I have weighed the same for a week now!! and i have just started so it should be falling off!! i do have skimmed milk in my coffee thats all and exercise too! whats going on?!

Hey sweedie,
Just wanted to say is it totm or coming up to that time!! Or it could be the exercise sometimes you are building up muscle which is heavier that fat.. i found the week I did the most exercise was the week I lost the least!!! Are you still drinking lots of water as that really helps!! If you are doing it, it will come off hon probably next week if it doesnt this week......
Try not to get disheartened I know its hard.. but It will show!!! and you have probably lost inches too!! I bet your clothes are getting looser..
xx

It could be the exercise, as your body isnt taking enough cals in the day it may be holding on to all your water,if you do a proper workout you need carbohydrates etc to restore the energy lost and your not eating to do this, so try to just go for walks instead doing a full workout, the lbs will then drop off xxx

Swedie, ditto whats been said above,

And try to stop stressing. I know its hard, really I do, and how frustrating and demotivating it can seem. BUT

You may drop weight "funny" whilst some people drop 0.5lb a day others may store it til end of the week to "whoosh"
Some may even stall one week lose 7lbs the next and thats thier pattern,
Some may drop 5lbs one week, but 2 the next and so on
Measure yourself, I wouldn't care If I weighed 18 stone if I had a 27 inch waist. The Lbs and inches don't always match with each other

There really is no set weight loss pattern, so try to relax into it, and stop scale jumping. :)

I know how you're feeling, I'm only on week 2 but my scales are showing one ON since my weigh in on Monday?!! I know I shouldn't scale hop but it is disheartening because I have been 100% SS. My TOTM is due anytime now so I'm hoping it's just down to that..... :(

Fingers crossed for next week's weigh in.

keep at it, any wiehgt lose is great but i know it is hard im over my 1st week and im still finding it hard!!!

you've had incredible losses so far babes. 5lbs in one week is a huge amount. i'm lucky to lose 2lbs a week on cd, so keep at it and you'll get to the size you want to be. be it 4lbs at a time or 5. put it this way, this is the fastest way of doing it. you wouldn't expect it from any other diet. a stone in a fortnight?

it's very easy to get greedy for weightloss on cd, but just look at how well you are doing!! there really is no reason to panic :D

good luck for wi.

abz xx

tis true!
Was chatting to a friend a little earlier, she started SW 5 weeks ago, she was pleased as punch as she has just got her first half stone...
Admittedly the first week she didn't do it that well as had two meals out, but since has been on the plan...
I didn;t have the heart to tell her about my first loss..
I am a scales hopper too and this week mine looks so far to have stuck at the same weight as WI 4 days ago, but I know it has to come off!

Back