Sorry for asking BUT !!!1

michellewild

Hita peeps, on day 7 today and doing ok, except i have really bad cramps and i am really consipated havent been for a couple of days:sigh::sigh:, and to put it bluntly i am usually regular as clockwork, is there anything i can get to help with this ?? xxx

Hi there

Nettle tea!!! Try it. i mix 1 nettle tea bag with 1 mint tea bag + 1 sweetner = yummy!! Have 2-3 cups it works a treat!.
Hope this helps! :)

:D
Hita peeps, on day 7 today and doing ok, except i have really bad cramps and i am really consipated havent been for a couple of days:sigh::sigh:, and to put it bluntly i am usually regular as clockwork, is there anything i can get to help with this ?? xxx

I experienced stomach cramps in my 2nd week but I put that down to my body adjusting to being without food.
Try to increase your water intake, if all fails you can take Dulcoease or Senekot Extra Strength, I think it should do the trick. Good luck:D

I pick up fibre clear from my pharmacy, have it twice a day and i go as normal.

I pick up fibre clear from my pharmacy, have it twice a day and i go as normal.

I think I should pick up "fibre clear" next time I visit my pharmacy. If I recall correctly it's rather pricey compared to Senekot.:D

fibre clear did nothing for me, dulcolax did the trick!

fibre clear did nothing for me, dulcolax did the trick!

Strangely I bought dulcolax yesterday from Tescos, Tori had mentioned it.
I also bought Senekot this morning in case there is a need. So far so good, drinking water every 15 mins:D

I tried the senokot max strength, nowt happened lol

yeah just take 1 and see if it works cos u get bad cramps if u take 2, trust me lol x

Hi
Sometimes I end of takin 3 sennas n it works.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back