Sorry Guys - Im leaving Exante - Goodluck!!

Dreaming2010

I have been doing a lot of thinking over the last fews days and while I love VLCDs and think they are very healthy and fast weight loss..my problem has never been "dieting". I need to change my lifestyle completely and so to do that I have decided to do Slimming World (mainly because I found out one of my fav meals is all free food!!).

I know this will mean I will lose weight slower, but I need to start enjoying my life now, learning how to live in the present with what I have NOW and not waiting until I have lost weight...which ends up being never because I get so worried over it!

Well done to all of you, you have done so well and I shall keep an eye!! Keep up the good work! x

Very sad to see you go Dreaming, I was actaully wondering how you were doing today. Good luck, I am sure I can speak for everyone in wishing all the best.

good luck on whatever you decide to do hun
mwah

We will miss you. But best to make the right choice for yourself chick xxx

Bye bye Dreaming. And I really hope you will conquer all your mountains - including Kilimanjaro xxx

Good luck on the next path in your journey Dreaming, and as so eloquently put by Maka all the mountains including Kilimanjaro... we all have to climb the hills before we conquer the mountains.. and you have done the right thing for you Dreaming.. its an incredible personal journey and only you know what is right for you.

All the best and good luck :D xxx

Good Luck Dreaming, it's important that you find a plan that works for you so it's better that you've made the decision to move rather than stick at something your heart's not really in

Back