Total Solution sorry if i post alot today but .....

MrsPage2B

i need you all to keep me 100% today i was 100% yesterday and im determind to keep it up so i keep comeing on hear constanly to keep me motivated to look at all youre weight losses looking at them makes me think yep I CAN DO THIS so sorry in advance

You can do it! You are doing brilliant and i don't think you ever need to be sorry about coming on here a lot! I know i have, especially at times that have been tough. Now i got into the habit of coming here so often i find i can't give it up though.... this forum has filled the big hole where food used to be. You can do the same and it is perfectly fine.

I had to restart twice so far and been on this 3 and a half weeks. Each time those first 3 days on plan were sooo hard. Day 2 is a real tough one, and day 3 is a little hard too. But you are half way through this tough part now and soon you will be in ketosis heaven, like i am now (even if the salesperson in the car showroom i just went into was backing away from me because of my bad breath, note to self: must buy breathspray).

I don't know about you, but i find that hunger peaks during lunchtime (12 til 2) and then eases a little, then peaks again in the evening. So if you are feeling ravenous right now, know that it is only temporary, your body is screaming at you because it thinks you have no fuel but you gotta tell it to get a grip cos it's just temporary. All feelings will pass, they are only temporary. But fat is not so temporary, so you really need to do this and will do it just to prove that you can. We are not failures and we CAN lose weight and we can put enough self-worth on ourselves to really care about our goals and actually see them through.

OMG right now hunger pains and growling tummy BIG time just boiled the kettle to make my yummy soup ( not the one i had yesterday was horried ) ill try a new one in a min with my can of coke zero then i nap i nap when the babys do as if i sleep i cant think of food by the time the kids wake me up its time to start their dinner so im thinking about them then its bedtime then ill have my bar then its evening but we got a new bad which is so comfy so ill go watch tv in bed then i wont eat as ill take a tea some water and coke zero with me ---- i have the day planned lets see if anyone can mess it up i very nearly wobbled then b4 cheaking on hear i was about to get the prawns out to have but no they can stay frozen any soups to recomend today

put a big sticker on your fridge/freezer/cupboards saying "NO" lol. The fridge is my worst enemy as its so easy to just open absentmindedly as you walk past and just grab something.

Hope you enjoy your soup. I'm a shakes girl, i don't like hot stuff mostly, and i look forward to my exante 'mealtimes' .. especially lunch. I was having 3 shakes a day but now i have 2 shakes + a biggest loser bar most days.

Oh, and enjoy that new bed! It sounds great. Get lots of rest hon and don't push yourself to do anything too demanding for a few days until you are in keto.

Back