Sorry if this has been discussed before..

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by strugglingwrighty, 24 November 2010 Social URL.

1. strugglingwrighty

strugglingwrighty Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(13.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    but I was just looking at Syns online and looked up weatherspoons jacket potatoe and this is what came up....

J D Wetherspoon Jacket Potatoes with Baked Beans & Dressed Salad per serving[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG] 12 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 36 Syns [​IMG] Green 12 Syns [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    Is this correct? it cant be surely? I know it has a dressed salad, im not fussed about that, but 12 syns!! :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Beegee

Beegee The Big One

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(39.03%)
    Diet:
    SW Online (Green)
    Have a search of the eating out forum for lots of discussion about the shocking syn values in Wetherspoons food!! I think the 12 syns may include butter as well as dressing which is probably about right so if you skip those you should be ok.

4. strugglingwrighty

strugglingwrighty Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(13.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Beegee x

5. soniakemp

soniakemp Member

Hi I understand that mixed bean chilli with rice is only 4 1/2 sins
    hope it helps.
    they also do a warm chicken and ham salad with low fat dressing. sorry don't know syns to the salad dish

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.