sorry not been on recently

kellymarie3488

Silver Member
hey everyone sorry ive not been on here recently its been a very busy and stressful few weeks!! firstly i keep bleeding still and to top it off our landlord has sold our flat and we have to move out!! we are having trouble finding a new place and as i lost my job just as i fell pregnant weve not got loads of money so decided to go to the council who can re-home us but only if we stay past the date our landlord has given us to move out...we have to get an eviction notice from court!! its rediculus and VERY stressful as u can imagin. so anyway its been 4 days since we were suposed to move out and still no eviction notice! Oh and the council will only give us a 1 bed place even tho we have a 16 month old and 1 on the way!!! but it cant really complain as when this baby is due our oldest will be 22 months and as soon as she is 24months we can apply for a 2 bed so we shouldnt have to put up with it for 2 long but it will be cosy!! and also the rent will be about half of what we are paying now so we will be alot better off so it does have its plus sides!!

Anyways on the pregnancy side of things everything is going really well...we are feeling the baby move lots and my hubby can feel then aswell which is lovely! My daughter has noticed my growing tummy and actually hugs and kisses it....soooo cute! we find out the sex of the baby next wednesday so we have lots to look forward too to keep our mind off the flat stuff!!

hope everyone is well xx

Hiya Kelly,

Sorry to hear you've been going through such a rough time. I hope your housing situation gets sorted soon and that you're not left for ages to get a 2 bed place.

Glad to hear that things are going well with your pregnancy though! :D xxx

Sorry to hear you're having such a tough time Kelly but good to hear the baby is still growing well. Good luck with the rehousing.
x

so sorry you are having to deal with all this honey :(

fabulous to feel them move isn't it? :) enjoy your scan.

abz xx

Back