Sorry People!!!!

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
i joined challenges on here, and didn't adhere to update or nothing, was due to start the diet on 1st november, but my granddad was taken ill, so was hospital bound, and just last week he passed away, so really been down in the dumps, will be starting soon, i really am gearing to start, but just have to be here for family etc, and one thing i will cherish and keep in my head is the stories he told me about the war etc, how lift was growing up, just really sometimes i have a tear thinking about him and only been a week :(

so sorry about your granddad take your tym to mourn him, you will be back wen you are ready....

I am sorry to hear your sorry, your diet will be here for you when you are ready to start it and your memories will be there to support you in your darkest moments. I lost my only grandmother 6 years ago and i still think about her everyday but her advice, words of wisdom and happy memories keep me going and not to mention the little voice in my head reminding me of how proud she would be of me if I finally got off my arse and lost this weight!

Take your time and look after your self

xx

Thank you so much :)
It's hard when you lose someone
Especially when you are so close to them :( x
Starting the diet soon I need to something to keep Me focused

Back