Sorry, random food craving!

Cake...,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jubbly said:
I want crumpets with crunchy peanut butter and strawberry jam! :eek:

No way??? That was exactly my craving this morning :eek: my 7 yr old was having crumpets and the baby was having jam on toast.... I actually opened a jar of peanut butter and sniffed it ( *dribble* ) while eyeing up the jam!! Strange or what? Xx

Battered cod and chips from the chippie with loads of ketchup!!!

Full barbecue, salad, burgers, chicken legs, chunky coleslaw, roasted veg with rose wine, sitting in the sun.

In time, Chunky, in time....and it will taste SO much better when I'm wearing my size 12 shorts and looking good......I will wait till the summer.....

Chunky Madwife said:
Full barbecue, salad, burgers, chicken legs, chunky coleslaw, roasted veg with rose wine, sitting in the sun.

In time, Chunky, in time....and it will taste SO much better when I'm wearing my size 12 shorts and looking good......I will wait till the summer.....

Yum!

Can't wait to wear a size 12 too! :D

My next shake :)

Can you see my halo? Can ya can ya!!!! He he xx

Don't worry this won't last :) it never does lol xx

All of the above lol

No way??? That was exactly my craving this morning :eek: my 7 yr old was having crumpets and the baby was having jam on toast.... I actually opened a jar of peanut butter and sniffed it ( *dribble* ) while eyeing up the jam!! Strange or what? Xx

I just LOVE peanut butter and strawberry jam on anything. This was something I started eating after the first time I lost weight. I figured peanut butter is good for you ;) x

Battered cod and chips from the chippie with loads of ketchup!!!

I just went to Leigh-on-Sea and the chips smelled totally yummy. Of course I didn't have any but I really will never be able to give up fish and chips, esp with mushy peas :) x

Ice cream............. if I close my eyes and think very hard the vanilla shake is almost the same but not quite :)

Back