Sorry really confused -wine:-/

K9KT

I'm sorry to post this but a little confused, I have brought the first cape reduced alcohol (5.5%) cafe collection. In all the posts ive searched a lot of people say it is only 12 syns a bottle but I've searched for the calorie content online and it says 60 cals for 125ml which would make the bottle 360 cals and therefore 18 syns?? In the searches the banrock station is the same alcohol content and calories and is 18 syns? Surely it would be the same? But every post says its only 12? So what's the correct info? Thank you so much in advance I'm sorry to post just don't wanna get it wrong and now I'm panicking x :)))

K9KT said:
I'm sorry to post this but a little confused, I have brought the first cape reduced alcohol (5.5%) cafe collection. In all the posts ive searched a lot of people say it is only 12 syns a bottle but I've searched for the calorie content online and it says 60 cals for 125ml which would make the bottle 360 cals and therefore 18 syns?? In the searches the banrock station is the same alcohol content and calories and is 18 syns? Surely it would be the same? But every post says its only 12? So what's the correct info? Thank you so much in advance I'm sorry to post just don't wanna get it wrong and now I'm panicking x :)))

You do know there is already a post above?? On the same subject?

Yeah I've posted there too to see if I can get answers and didn't think to do that first. Sorry :)

K9KT said:
Yeah I've posted there too to see if I can get answers and didn't think to do that first. Sorry :)
no I'm just letting you know incase you haven't seen it, as it is bumped up above this (or was on the current thread) somebody will answer soon I'm sure... Have you checked syns online?

I have just googled the threads on here and they all say 12 syns a bottle so I'd say 12 syns :)

Enjoy :))

Thank you and thank you for taking time to answer, just panicking. I just don't wanna miss calculate if the syns are wrong. Thanks for your help, i just dont know how it is 12 syns with the 20cal=1syn rule but if it says 12 syns I'll take it :) x

Personally I would call it 18 syns (it's not that more anyway) until you can find out why people think it is 12 syns. People can and do make mistakes that get passed around online. It's your weight loss you can playing with so if you're not sure, don't trust what anyone else says :)

K9KT said:
Thank you and thank you for taking time to answer, just panicking. I just don't wanna miss calculate if the syns are wrong. Thanks for your help, i just dont know how it is 12 syns with the 20cal=1syn rule but if it says 12 syns I'll take it :) x

No problem enjoy the wine :)

Personally I would call it 18 syns (it's not that more anyway) until you can find out why people think it is 12 syns. People can and do make mistakes that get passed around online. It's your weight loss you can playing with so if you're not sure, don't trust what anyone else says :)
I agree, afterall if is 12 and you count 18 you at 6 syns under what you thought whereas if it is 18 and you count 12 then you could be 6 syns over your limit.

Thanks everyone :) just not sure where 12 syns came from. The thing is if it's 12 syns then it's worth it, If it's 18 it's not much under normal wine so it's whether you want 2 big glasses of the proper stuff or 3 of not so good, lol x

Back