• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sorry to gatecrash :-)

Crawling to the finish!
Its been a while since Ive been around these ways hehe Im only 12lbs away from target so am hoping to switch to WW tis week or next week to finish off. I have done WW in the past with great success but had too much to lose so switched to VLCD to get the majority of my weight off :) not far now so would like to do it more slowly and most importantly more enjoyably! hehe!

How many points would I be on now?

Im 10s 3lbs
5ft 3.5-4
mostly sitting as work in an office

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hello there, wow 12lbs your getting so close so keep it up chic xx

suz x

Crawling to the finish!
Hey Sandy! How you doing? Thanks I forgot about that hehe, Ill have a look at the link, your here to help as always still hehe xx

Crawling to the finish!
wow only 19 i make it hehe I could do that saving loads of points at one point! I suppose I should be pleased haha! Oh well, off to buy my monthly pass I think! At the end of the week I shall invest, once my packs have ran out from the diet :) xx
wow u have done so great! i just switched a week ago from atkins and im so glad - this is much more enjoyable and i feel so muc healthier eating more fruit and veg!!
good luck xx

Needs a kick
Good luck with WW xx

Crawling to the finish!
hey guys! thanks :) Im currently doing the first step pf refeeding from VLCD then will do 2nd step next week, then jumping into WW :) I cant wait, I love love love the diet! Its really busy round these ways nowadays hehe xx

Crawling to the finish!
hey thanks guys :) I forgot how quick the replies were round here haha sometimes i wait days in the VLCD forums haha! Ill be at goal hopefully if I avoid any munchie attcks which I know hit often and when Im least expecting it hahah x