Sorry to gatecrash :-)

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
Its been a while since Ive been around these ways hehe Im only 12lbs away from target so am hoping to switch to WW tis week or next week to finish off. I have done WW in the past with great success but had too much to lose so switched to VLCD to get the majority of my weight off :) not far now so would like to do it more slowly and most importantly more enjoyably! hehe!

How many points would I be on now?

Im 10s 3lbs
5ft 3.5-4
female
mostly sitting as work in an office

hello there, wow 12lbs your getting so close so keep it up chic xx

suz x

Hey Sandy! How you doing? Thanks I forgot about that hehe, Ill have a look at the link, your here to help as always still hehe xx

wow only 19 i make it hehe I could do that saving loads of points at one point! I suppose I should be pleased haha! Oh well, off to buy my monthly pass I think! At the end of the week I shall invest, once my packs have ran out from the diet :) xx

wow u have done so great! i just switched a week ago from atkins and im so glad - this is much more enjoyable and i feel so muc healthier eating more fruit and veg!!
good luck xx

Good luck with WW xx

hey guys! thanks :) Im currently doing the first step pf refeeding from VLCD then will do 2nd step next week, then jumping into WW :) I cant wait, I love love love the diet! Its really busy round these ways nowadays hehe xx

hey thanks guys :) I forgot how quick the replies were round here haha sometimes i wait days in the VLCD forums haha! Ill be at goal hopefully if I avoid any munchie attcks which I know hit often and when Im least expecting it hahah x

Back