Sorry too much info but....stool question

vicky_notts

Hi. I've just been to the loo and I've had a bright orange stool. Is this the fat coming out or should I be worried. Sorry for tmi :rolleyes:

It won't be the bread. Did you have butter or similar on either of those things? It's more likely to be something you ate yesterday, though, as it has a delayed effect. :) xx

I agree I am a bread junkie & never had a problem. It will likely be something yesterday that's caught you out x

I can vouch.for that. Ive been taking for just over 3 months now and not had any toilet issues at all. Eat within the rules and enjoy! :)

Pudders said:
I can vouch.for that. Ive been taking for just over 3 months now and not had any toilet issues at all. Eat within the rules and enjoy! :)

Yup, I was on them for two years, and the only time I had a problem was when I knowingly flouted the guidance for an unplanned trip to Pizza Hut, so it was an extreme breaking of the "rules", lol. Fortunately I was off work, as it was Christmas. :) xx

I agree. 4 months I was on & no problems last time. Been back on just one a day to make me behave to get to goal & so far so good x

Back