Sorry.......

4busybee

To let you all down but tomorrow i am going back on VLCD, thing is i just cannot stick to any diet and really want to shift this last 2 stone and would love to do it before crimbo if possible. I have been to my GP and i have to get to 11 stone before he will refer me for a tummy tuck and i would love to be able to do that in the new year. Just wanted to say sorry to you all for failing at WW but i am sure you will all succeed you sound so positive unlike me at the moment.

I shall follow your posts on here and hopefully be able to offer advice when needed and encouragement. I shall also keep you all posted on how things are going for me.

GOOD LUCK with your journeys.

Lots of love Busy XX

Hi Busy
Dont bee sorry ((((hugs))) most of us here if not everyone knows how you feel,it took me 8 months to get back on track,but you dont wana do that as i regained all my weight from CD :(
The tummy tuck is so important to you that is my goal so losing 4 stone I hope may show my GP how much I need one?Are you having it on the NHS?If so did you have to meet certain critearers?(spelt wrong sorry)I have had 3 sections and I need a Tummy tuck it makes me very depressed?I wonder if the NHS will fund it for me?

Anyway you can do it you have a good goal and youve done fantastically before you just have to have a proper break then tackle it as its new and I know before long your be at goal!
XXC

Thanks for the reply it was lovely. I went to my GP about a tummy tuck and he is going to refer me although he thinks it is quite unlikely that i will get it done on the NHS you don't know until you try. There are certain things that coulnt in your favour and haveing c-sections is deffo one of them cos he asked me if i had any and unfortunately al my 4 were born naturally,lol. Also different areas are different so its well worth asking if you don't ask you don;t get.

Lots of love Busy XX

Dont be at all sorry for anything!!!

You gots to do what you gots to do.

Get that tummy tuck missis wishing you the best!

Ivy

Back