SOTY Group Nominees

GracieMai

My consultant has just called me to say that I am one of my groups Slimmer of the year nominees! She said we are having a bit of a do at weigh in and asked if i would be there. I am so pleased as I've kinda been off plan the last few weeks due to being poorly. I havent even lost that much weight in total so this has given me the kick i needed and cheered me up no end! I know it will go no further but just nice that someone in my group thought of me :bliss:. Just thought i'd share that with you, as my partner is away so i'm home alone with nobody to share news with. xx

Ooh thanks so much, I think the decision is being made at weigh in this evening! Keeping everything crossed x x x x I'm on cloud 9 today!!

Well done, that's excellent. X

Class is at 6.30pm, I shall log on as soon as I get home. Eek sooooo excited!

fingers crossed for you, the lady who i sit with at my meeting got voted woman of the year for our group last week, i didnt know they did this sort of thing its all very motivating.
good luck to you

Thats fantastic news Hun...a real pick me up for you there!

Fingers crossed for you this evening and I look forward to hearing all about it when you log on later. Good luck!
xx

Ooh thats fab StaceyUK, I will keep my fingers crossed for both of us then!!! Well done. This is all totally new to me, for the votes so i dont know how it works.

I was short listed for my group's Woman of the Year too! :woohoo:

We did the voting in class last night, I came second! :D The person who won has lost over 6.5 stone and has some fantastic before and after pictures up on a big board in class.

Good luck to all you other nominees! :happy096:

Well done GracieMai - makes you feel great doesn't it?

I got to my target last night & was also voted as my groups Woman of the Year and am going to the district finals - it gives you SUCH a boost it is hard to describe!

Good luck for later - I will keep my fingers & toes crossed for you!

Back