Souffle's 'Gain The Skinny' Diary

How long have you got til the auction ends? Are you going for a wii and balance board?

the one i was bidding for had console will board and loads of games and all the tennish racket and everything even a cross bow for the wii :S i was outbid by 2 pound but i think it was ok in the end because i wouldnt have needed most of it... which is the game with the sweat thing is that just dance 3?? x

I think they all have it. I've got 2 and 3 and they both do. 4 does as well but I haven't got that one yet. Good luck with the bidding, let me know if you win the next one :)

Wahoo! It's a shame you're in Liverpool or we could have JD parties!

Week 3 - weighed in at 14st 10.5lbs which is 1½lbs loss this week and I've hit two mini targets at once!

1.5lbs (14st 13.5lbs) - In the 14's ~ Done 5.5.2012 14st 12lbs
2.5lbs (14st 11lbs) - 1 point off BMI ~
Done 12.12.2012 14st 10.5lbs
0.5lbs (14st 10.5lbs) - ½ stone ~
Done 12.12.2012 14st 10.5lbs
3.5lbs (14st 7lbs) - Half way through the 14's and 5%
2.5lbs (14st 4.5lbs) - 2 points off BMI
1lb (14st 3.5lbs) - 1 Stone
4lbs (13st 13.5lbs) - In the 13's
1.5lbs (13st 12lbs) - 3 points off BMI and into Overweight instead of Obese
1.5lbs (13st 10.5lbs) - Club 10 AND 1½ Stone

Yeah x

I'm trying my first scan bran covered in Low Low cheese. It's so hard to chew I think my teeth will fall out!

The Scan Bran week is going well. I went into Holland and Barrett and bought more today before I run out! I'm having 5 a day as a HEXb and spreading Low Low or Dairylea light triangles on them. They're really hard to chew and it takes me ages to finish eating them so afterwards I feel really full. I don't really like the taste but it's worth it if it's going to help me lose weight!

I had a bad day yesterday but I'm not too worried about it because I'll be having minimal syns for the rest of the week. Next Weds is the last weigh in for Xmas so I want to make sure I have a good loss so that if I gain a tiny bit on Xmas day it won't matter as much.

After my wii Just Dance marathon the other day I made myself ache all over so I'm taking it easy now but still managing 15-30 minutes a day on it. Working towards my bronze award :-D

well done on just dance :)
i keep meaning to make scan bran cake but still havent.. how much are they in H&B?
my wii has just came he dropped it off for me and took some money off postage because he doesnt live far :)
need to set it up but no just dance :( will just have to do wii fit, trying to sweet talk my little sister so i can have her just dance 1 and 2 but we will see :)

xx

I'm sure you can get them cheap on amazon or eBay. Wii fit is good but I prefer dancing as I sweat more so feel I'm doing more work!

I did really well today. I was shopping and managed to resist Greggs, Thorntons, warm pretzels, popcorn and mcdonalds! I was very tempted to go into Greggs to get a Belgian bun but willed myself to walk past the door! Very proud!

Oh and the Scan Bran is about £1.69 in H&B I think. I got two packs so I've got enough to last me til I go back to group on weds as it's cheaper there

well done :)
mmm popcorn havent had that for soo long (drools)
my sister has just said i could have had her wii fit and ive just paid for one boo!!! ah well shes bringing her just dance for me :)
might have to eat this scan bran if it works as everyone says, will make sure plenty of toilet roll in lol
xx

To be honest I haven't noticed a change in the frequency but there has been an increase in volume lol! Sorry TMI!

I am just about to eat mine now. Hopefully it does it's job before I go to work tomorrow! x

Hey, well done on your weight loss this week. You're doing fab. Great job on resisting all those temptations too.

Good luck with the scan bran :)

Back