Soup crisps!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by slimforlive, 2 September 2007 Social URL.

1. slimforlive

slimforlive Full Member

Slimming World
    Hi all,

Only on day 5 and I was dreading my soup this lunchtime. I'm loving the shakes so will get less soups next week, but had to have them. Decided to have a go at making the crisps. used the Spicy Tomato (as I wasn't looking forward to that one!) and they were great - nice to actually chew something! Makes the soups bareable! yay!

Will make sure I drink a bit more water to make up for it! :)

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. saffron

saffron Gold Member

cambridge diet
    well done on making the crisps, i actually havent tryed doin them!! and i am in wk 11 !!
    i personally really like the tomato soup as it is but sometimes add a bit of pepper or tobasco to make it a bit diffrent
  4. haywat

haywat Full Member

I make crisps with the soups as well. I really dislike the soups.
  5. slimforlive

slimforlive Full Member

Slimming World

Anyone know if you could make them in the morning and then eat them at lunch - or should they be within in 15 mins like the shakes etc.?

6. myrtlemoo

myrtlemoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    not sure about the timings - I didn't like the tomato crisps (has put me off the soup!) but love oriental chilli crisps!!
  7. How do you make the crisps?XXX
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.