soup heaven

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mommysue, 20 May 2008 Social URL.

1. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    omg just done myself a leek and pot soup and its yummy ! oh why didnt i have more when i went to cdc yesterday . only picked up a couple , and my beloved veg soup and banana shake and choc tetras for work ! got the butterscotch to try ...... any opinions on it ???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bluemoon

bluemoon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.21%)
    Diet:
    Exante plus a meal
    Ooooohhh love the butterscotch, tastes like angel delight! Lovely as a mousse or a muffin as well!

4. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    i never mastered the technique of the muffin !!!! never tried the mousse , maybe i will get some next time i go, quite partial to butterscotch angel delight myself !!

5. Camille

Camille Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(14.98%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Just had the Butterscotch today and is lush!!

6. Clarey Mary

Clarey Mary Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Dont like the butterscotch one... but i love the oriental chilli soup.. smells horrid but tastes really nice... :) :).... oh and all the bars are to die for!... and i dont even have a sweet tooth!!.. :)

7. jacsprat

jacsprat Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.43%)
    Diet:
    low carb
    Dont really like the butterscotch but Leek and Pot soup is lovely especially with some black pepper.

Jac

8. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    oh i love the butterscotch too.. i have it every morning with my husks as a porridge its gorgous :)

hate the banana uchy....

also love the pot and leak soup, and the chilli omg they are lush.... not to mention the chicken and mushroom.. yum yum

drool drool

never got the hang of making muffins lol.... stick to mix a mouse now (did i spell that right?)

9. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    tried most of them before . didnt like the oriental soup yuk ,,,, and the only shakes i like are banana and vanilla and i have choc tetra for work . i love the soups esp veg, mushroom and now the leek and pot. when i first started i tried all of them and got down to these few but the leek and pot hadnt come out then . dont like the bars at all , can tolerate a little nibble on the cranberry but as im on 1000 plan dont have to worry bout that.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.