soup heaven

Ooooohhh love the butterscotch, tastes like angel delight! Lovely as a mousse or a muffin as well!

Just had the Butterscotch today and is lush!!

Dont like the butterscotch one... but i love the oriental chilli soup.. smells horrid but tastes really nice... :) :).... oh and all the bars are to die for!... and i dont even have a sweet tooth!!.. :)

oh i love the butterscotch too.. i have it every morning with my husks as a porridge its gorgous :)

hate the banana uchy....

also love the pot and leak soup, and the chilli omg they are lush.... not to mention the chicken and mushroom.. yum yum

drool drool

never got the hang of making muffins lol.... stick to mix a mouse now (did i spell that right?)

tried most of them before . didnt like the oriental soup yuk ,,,, and the only shakes i like are banana and vanilla and i have choc tetra for work . i love the soups esp veg, mushroom and now the leek and pot. when i first started i tried all of them and got down to these few but the leek and pot hadnt come out then . dont like the bars at all , can tolerate a little nibble on the cranberry but as im on 1000 plan dont have to worry bout that.

Back