Soup therapy!

geordiebear

Hi guys, can anyone help? I only like the soups on this plan and then I only like the veg one really. Is there any other plans with nice veggie soup cos I can't afford £119 for a pack of veg soup from Exante:wave_cry:. Thanks guys x

Was it the taste of the shakes and bars on exante that you didnt like ? Have you thought about slim and save ?
:)Thanks for that I'll check it out - I find the bars tast very proteiny and I prefer savoury to sweet when I'm doing vlcd (and I think I've had my 'meal' if I've had something hot as well.)

Have you tried adapting any of the other soups by adding other herbs & spices - particularly the mushroom should be able to be adapted to be closer in taste to the vegetable? Or could you mix a vegetable soup packet with a mushroom soup, to make two mushroom & vegetable soups?

You may get mighty sick of just vegetable soup for weeks and weeks! I agree that adding seasonings, spices, oxo cube or bouillion powder, etc, to the soups might make a big difference to the taste.

£119 per month is cheap for a VLCD.

There are things you can do to adapt the soups. I don't like any of the soups, I've never been a soup person. I love all the shakes and I have them hot. Have you tried Tesco's meal replacement bars?

Exante are very cheap for a VLCD, if it's too much you could buy the soups singly in the pick and mix section, and just get what you need but that would come to around £55 including the delivery a week... it's a lot less in one go to spend, but you'd save a lot by buying a bulk load...

Thanks for all your suggestions guys, I do doctor them up with chilli and herbs already and I know this is a cheaper vlcd than others...I already use Tesco bars and think they are great but I will soldier on with the soups in the name of weighing less and being healthier!!

Back