Soup...

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Louisep3, 9 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Louisep3

Louisep3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Morning all!

Getting a tad confused as keep reading on here that soup has no free food value?! Does that just apply to pre-made soups, or all soup?!

For the last few weeks I've been making (generally) superfree soups for lunch (carrot and coriander, pumpkin, roasted red pepper and tomato) and I'm having pretty good loses, but am a little worried that if soup can't be free that it's all going to come back and bite me at some point!

Can anyone clarify for me?

Many thanks!
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BeckyT

BeckyT Always trying!

Start Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4.5lb(31.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you make your own soup it will be free just as long as the ingredients you use are free in the day you are on.

It's only the pre made soups that you buy in tins and cartons etc that has to be syned and they are usually quite high

4. Louisep3

Louisep3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks BeckyT, I thought that was probably the case, but just wanted to be certain!
    I do EE so all veg is free pretty much, I've been trying to keep my soups superfree but I do love leek and potato! yum yum yum!

5. BeckyT

BeckyT Always trying!

Start Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4.5lb(31.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've been making all sorts of soups just recently, my hubby calls it the soup kitchen now!!

Homemade soup is by far much tastier and cheaper than shop bought ones away way... Happy days!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.