SOUP!!!!

kat85

guys im finding the soup really difficult!!! Why does it have the malty aftertaste of a shake its awful!!!!! Its making me gip does any1 have any tips coz i have lots left :eek: x x x

I make the soup with 400ml of water to thin it out, that helps, and I blitz it with a stick blender, I also add garlic powder sometimes which I love.

Oh is that ok 2 add garlic powder and adding more water is prob b best it wo so thick. Thanx guys x

I enjoy the soups but they are way too thick so i split them in half and make a mug full each time...like drinking a cup a soup!!
Good luck !

hey guys iv just started my diet week2 i think. not so much going by the numbers just the feeling that my fav jean WILL fit me again :) i dont want to only think about my numbers as i weight VERY heavy! im loving the shakes and the pasta i add loads of chilli but the soups arnt as easy the mushroom isnt very nice at all! any suggestion? :) everyone doing awesome i hope i can keep to it as do as well as everyone here!

I make the soups into biscuits,they were making me gag, mix the powder with water to a thick batter consistency, drop small amounts onto non stick Teflon baking sheet, make sure they are not too thick, bake in the oven for about 20mins on 150. I turn them over held way through, taste a bit salty but just about edible. Makes about 8 biscuits. I also do this with the porridge, again just about edible mixed with a little cinnamon. Hopes that helps and good luck.

Back