soup!!!!!

denajane

when i first tried the soup it made me sick all night but tried all your tricks and finally found a taste that i quite like. i never thought i would say that but persevered as wanted something hot and savoury wen it gets cold.
i just add a bay leaf, basil and ground cayenne pepper heat in a pan and sieve it all in a bowl and tuck in and i am enjoying it especally the kick you get:eat:

hm.......... didnt try that coz i really like this soup as it is :)

I hated the soup in my first week, I didn't know you could add to it!!!! I haven't been brave enough to try it again - yet - but may need to as the weather gets colder! Will defo try adding stuff next time!

x

LUCKY YOU!...wish i liked it:(...i hate it so much, dont think i could even be tempted to try another incase i couldn't get a tsate i like, and fear of wasting a pack!...lol:)

honestly i absolutley hated it too i had it once in my first week and felt sick all night i vowed never to have it again but i read on here that you could add to it and asked the pharmacist when i went for wi and she said you could add salt pepper, chilli flakes, cayenne pepper all season spices im sure she said more but can't remember but she did say nothing veg to go in. xx

Gotta say I got the soup and am so pleased I have loved having something warm like a cup a soup really but with chilli, garlic & pepper may try that basil idea too and wonder if a little oregano could be included ...may have to check that out then I can have a spicy one and an Italian one. Am likely to ask for 7 next Saturday to have one every day ...another mad one joins the gang lol !

Back